Is there hope for the white race?

Is there hope for the white race?

Not unless they start breeding like teenage rabbits

Yes. All the right people are taking themselves out of the white gene pool.

We need to secure the borders and get rid of these fucking Mexicans, tho'.

Who cares?

This. Every white couple should have ten kids, otherwise there's no chance.

If we mass wake up in the next 10 years maybe

What happened to that guy's hairline?

i still have hope, no gf, but hope

No, white women are only having black babies these days.

Explain to me how it benefits humanity in the long term to continue interbreeding along racial lines instead of blanda upping. Just look at medieval Britain to see the effects of swimming in a shallowe gene pool.

No beaners will take over. Enjoy your burritos

No.

You only have yourselves to blame

>right-wing resurgence happening worldwide

there is still hope.

There is always hope.

yes, europe is le 85% maybe we should reagroup here and make our stronghold

a certain percentage of mixed race people are sterile just like how mules (a horse and donkey mix) are, how does that benefit the survival of your genes?

if le pen or someone like him win in the next 10 years,it could be stopped and reverted ,giving nationalitie to the diaspora.
we will see

>further radicalizing young whites

good job m8

If you're rich, good-looking, have a great personality, and all these other things going on for you, then yes. The more you bring to the table the more you can demand from a partner.

For the average White man, you're better off staying away from White women entirely. They all see themselves as beautiful because they slap on a little makeup and every horny Black guy within 5 mile radius wants to fuck them. Then they convince themselves they prefer Black men, when really all they like about Black men is that they give them attention they don't get from White men. Once the novelty of fucking a new White bitch wears off, Jerome moves on to the next White bitch. Then that woman ages and tries to find a "nice guy" to take care of her. She's done being a strong independent woman (aka a cunt) and now wants to know, "Where have all the good men gone?"

That's why you should really avoid White women. They are the most manipulated group of people in America. They will fuck any Black guy on the dance floor who grinds his dick on them, but if you're White you are potential marriage material, meaning you have to meet her checklist of what she wants in a man.

good post rabbi!

He's white

good post rabbi!

Is this entire section of Sup Forums full of white suprematisct, all you guys do is bitch about Jews and niggers. I really see the threat. Jews have their hands full dealing with coon dunes, and niggers are the most self loathing group of people I ever met. The white race isn’t going anywhere claim the fuck down.

Yes. They all will be absorbed by the more successful Black and Brown races. That is the only way for white genes to survive.
Better get blacked ASAP

good thing i had a vasectomy

>Portugal
>we

>wus 56?

Jesus Christ, they're hungry for big black cock. God damn.....

yes

Fucking hell! I remember during my english lessons of my teacher telling us that London is a melting pot, but I cant remember anything about Ugandese voodoo witch doctor rituals.

There is hope because of hero’s like Stephen Willieford. However, the left are trying to strip him of his heroic deeds. New York Times reporter Yamiche Alcindor and host Chuck Todd falsely claimed that NRA instructor Stephen Willeford did not shoot at the Texas church shooter and did not stop his rampage.
Join me in repeatedly replying to their tweets by asking
Why are you hating on hero Stephen Willieford? Is it because he’s an NRA instructor or because he used an AR15? #respectthehero

This is exactly what I'm talking about. If this guy was White, how many of these women would let him grab their crotch and grind up on them? White men have to adhere to a separate and higher moral standard.

There's always hope. White people exist in the millions in South America and Africa. We most likely will become hated and despised minority in America and Western Europe but we'll survive.

Checked

>Is there hope for the white race?
Yes, though only if we embrace population diversity.