Fuck this gay earth

Does anyone else feel like they don't belong here? Dania Roem is a mentally ill man. Not only do we seem to celebrate that here, we reward that with political power.

>REEEEEEEE
>MUH DRUMPF
>MUH RUSSIANS

All the crooked shit that Hillary's done gets brushed aside as if it's no fucking problem, Donna Brazil's be damned. What the fuck is wrong with this world? I can't take much more of this nonsense. WW3 when?

The shoah is coming.

But when?

when KEK deems it, just get yourself in order, we must let the old growth burn and die of, before any seed can sprout.

user, they're setting elephants on fire in Poo land.

I truly feel that at this point, the only world worth living is if we get on with "correcting" one another...by playing king of the hill with bullets.

We Weimar now

A bright future is on the horizon tho.

I have two children... Two beautiful white daughters. It keeps me awake at night worrying what this gay earth has in stock for me. I don't want mongrel mulatto grant babies. Fuck! How do we stop (((them))!?

Does anyone else feel like they don't belong here? Donald Trump is a mentally ill man. Not only do we seem to celebrate that here, we reward that with political power.

>REEEEEEEE
>MUH SHILLARY
>MUH MUSLIMS

All the crooked shit that Bush's done gets brushed aside as if it's no fucking problem, Dick Cheyney's be damned. What the fuck is wrong with this world? I can't take much more of this nonsense. WW3 when?

Fuck off nigger. Trump was a false hope, I'm not shilling for him here. Though I would point out that this Russia nonsense is a witch hunt. As for Bush and Cheney, you won't find me defending them. But user, Don't you realize Hillary and Bush are on the same team?

When people stop being pussies and there's BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! You want war, then train yourself and a regiment or two in to fighting condition, arm up, then carry out guerilla war.

if you raise your white children properly this wouldn't be a problem would it?

Yeah they were on the competent team
Don't be surprised when you elect a retard you're whole intellectual movement gets discredited.

I hope to do everything right, but everything from the educational system to the media is going to try and shove coal burning degeneracy on to them. What's a father to do? I need to leave Boston and take my kids to the south.

?
hope they go lezbo?

What are you even trying to argue? First Bush and Cheney are criminals, now they're on team competent with Hillary?

>50% suicide rate

Shouldn't be a problem too much longer, OP.

normies are whats wrong with the world. There is a limit to how much normie the world can take

Finally, a statistic I can take solace in

3 daughters. Work hard on countering the shite they are peddled in the indoctrination centre. So much fucking virtue signalling and larping. They don't like it but they are listening.

Handy hint: All of those "red pills" you've swallowed are bullshit, all the things you call ''fake news' are real. You're on the wrong side of the fight, but you're smart enough to realise that something's not right (which makes you better than the average poster). Free advice: Take a break from Sup Forums & politics in general - a nice long one. Like three months minimum.

nice non arguments