Are there multiple instances of Sup Forums?

Are there multiple instances of Sup Forums?
Are we being fenced off?

yes

how do you think a movement so large only posts 300 posts a minute!
Do you SEE thousands of post per minute?

How many AI shitposters are there?

To what extent are bots imposing limits and cooldowns on "problem" posters?

Yeah, which is why we main-post on level 2 newfag

>main-post
>level 2
i've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and i don't know what either of those phrases mean

there are no ai shitposters.
there are just people who are literally payed to speak in tongues.
what the fuck do you mean by "bots" imposing cooldowns?
I'm going to assume you mean "admins", and in which case a lot.

>Are there multiple instances of Sup Forums?
That's ridiculous, unless there's one for JIDF, and one for the rest of us.

The Trump deepstate bought Sup Forums which is why it has not been taken down in ages.

More than one instance where "insiders" are daring the shills to take Sup Forums offline, to see the counter attack.

>those lifted tails

pls stop

YES! I'M STUCK IN THE TIMELINE WHERE DRUMPF WON, IT'S HORRIBLE!

SEND HELP

during the election there was a couple of times it felt like something was off and i was not seeing everything.

just make sure youre dynamic ip'ing and only use loic at night time

also
mox the dods v& war naow

Should have been here since 2006 then, faggot

There is definitely something going on with pol, the fucking kikes are behind it, dhubs confirms this.

NEVER in the history of Sup Forums has the post speed changed more than + or - 20 posts per minute since doublenigger and the robotnik comics age of Sup Forums.

Something big happened and I am STUPEFIED that nobody else noticed it.

they all just look at the post count or something and ignore how slow everything moves COMPARED TO THE FACT THIS BOARD IS OBVIOUSLY KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON EARTH.

Holy shit.

OP is proven right.

school getting out in india

Op is larping.
He is saying that we dont all visit Sup Forums at once. But 2 or even more.
Basicly containing us.
He is also saying that that not all posts are people but bots.

Op get out more.

What section of Sup Forums is this?

easy to rule out, visit with a proxy

No larp.
You should look into 2017 bleeding edge of machine learning and AI communication, there is enough computation power at current to brute force public opinion especially through nontransparent user boards like Sup Forums

I haven't gotten a (you) since Sat. Not that it's an ego thing, more that it feels like a shadow ban.

I
blame the news.
blame moot for selling
blame people not following rules 1 and 2.
its most likely bots. nothing can be done to stop it now.

More like quarantined.

(((You)))

Negative. There are separate internets, however. We are operating on a "suspicious asshole" node, which our spook overlords look at every now and again to make sure we're not raping trees and burning niggers and shit.

Substantiation for this? I don't use any social media, I literally only browse Sup Forums
Wouldn't the existence of facebook and twitter be counterevidence to your claim? Or those platforms are on the "joint" internet but Sup Forums isn't?
What do people on the "good goy soyboy" node see when they enter Sup Forums?

Are you talking about the deep web? Because Sup Forums isn't on the need web and that's not how the deep web works

The same thing everyone else sees

>mainpost
Means your main chan of attention
>level 2
Means the other Sup Forums we all agreed to go to as a happening bunker if this place were ever compromised, which it is

Leaf likes fucking animals

Wow you're special

and then there is another Sup Forums

Fuck of faggoto this is the only pol. What did you Mom not love you when you were a child?

Thanks senpai, I guess my shitposting has just been subpar

>he believes in the multi-Sup Forums theory

everyone study this schizophrenic post.

study this and understand our enemy
this is the average intellect of our enemy.

>Are there multiple instances of Sup Forums?
Yes, how fucking new are you?
7 chan, 8 chan, endchan, 2ch .hk etc...
>Are we being fenced off?
Yes, specifically i have noticed that posting pro-Saddam content, translations of ISIS content and specific details of US troops in Syria/Iraq, along with threads about IRL organizing white nationalist groups are topics that are specifically suppressed and derailed across multiple imageboards on a admin level

I've been shitposting pro-9/11 prose and literally no one replies, the only replies I've gotten were identical image macros saying "THE JEWS DID IT" on two seperate OP's hours apart. And both times that image poster replied within seconds. Uncanny

if it is then why are you haveing such a hard time taking them down ?

A few months ago i noticed 9/11 related topics and imagedumps were being suppressed and banned on a few chans, specifically 8 chan

One thing i have noticed that especially makes them upset is talking about Sadr city during the Iraq war and what effect it had, i have seen multiple threads with 100+ replies deleted due to posting about it. Basically the US focused on Sunnis during the Iraq war and couldn't deal with Sadr city which was a Shiite stronghold due to not wanting to expand the war (Shiites are 70%+ of Iraqi population and Iran is Shiite and would back them), the US tried entering the city multiple times and got BTFO and eventually made a deal with the Mahdi army for a ceasefire while just occupying the outskirts and doing nothing while an occasional US soldier got Shrekt (google Juba, tons of videos of head shots from Sadr city). Essentially though, Sadr city and the Mahdi army is why the US failed to achieve its goals in Iraq and why the Iraqi government never became what the US wanted, its also the entire reason the US is whining Iraq is Iranian-influenced and now the Mahdi army renamed itself to the PMU and is larger than the actual Iraqi army

I think if everything posted to Sup Forums were to be displayed in realtime, the user interface wouldn't be able to keep up. You'd refresh and it would be an entirely new set of threads, it would move too fast. I think each user is given a batch of threads, guessing about 40% coming from other users and 50% coming from AIs/botfarms/paid shills. The last 10% of threads, peppered throughout what is displayed to you, are pushed to almost everyone, probably topics/discussion they wish to analyze Sup Forums's reaction to, to take our temperature, or if it's something they wish to push. There are entirely too many threads that make it to the bottom of the catalog with no responses for this one page to represent the sum of activity on Sup Forums. I also think that what you hover over, click on, and how long you spend in each thread, is used to build a profile on you, even if you don't post a response. The bait threads, the stupid hate threads are all thrown in to demoralize, turn you away, or occupy you into engaging with them, with the intent of wasting your time, further demoralizing you, or possibly even radicalizing you.

I do not think we all see the same Sup Forums

Checked

What you say sounds true, unfortunately

I might have found one by accident
Or maybe it's an /x/
Either way I doubt I'm the only one of us there

found what specifically?