Explain this

Hillary Clinton supposedly has a journalist killed. The right thinks she is the worst person ever to exist. Also she eats children according to "code" words in emails.

Journalists critical of russia and putin wind up poisoned with polonium. Putin is a strong leader, literally the best guy ever and worshipped by right wingers today.
Oh and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
>According to David Satter, Alexander Litvinenko, Yury Felshtinsky and others, the bombings were coordinated by the Russian state security services to bring Putin into the presidency.[13][14][15][16][17][18][19] This theory was justified by a number of suspicious events, including bombs planted by FSB agents in the city of Ryzan, an announcement about bombing in the city of Volgodonsk three days before it had happened by Russian Duma speaker Gennadiy Seleznyov, weak evidence and denials by suspects none of whom was a Chechen, and poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko who wrote two books on the subject. The theory was criticized by Strobe Talbott,[20] Robert Bruce Ware, Yulia Latynina and several journalists and political analysts.[21][22][23][7][24][25]
No one ever talks about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OX-ZqHM8QoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the first part was right, but you fucked up the green text.

suck a dick faggot i aint got time for your soros bullshit

I don't like Clinton but the point is that perhaps your opinions about these two (journalist killers, but one is evil and one is a Chad) are influenced by propaganda, astroturfing. Look at any video with putin in it on youtube. Try to find a comment that's not sucking his dick.

Fuck off with your bullshit and terrible laCIA anime girl picture. Yes, the Clintons have had people killed. No, they don't actually eat babies, but she is a gross old dyke.

>muh puting
Oh fuck off.

strange how upset this makes you

>announcement about bombing in the city of Volgodonsk three days before it had happened
elaborate

more anime thiccs?

nice tits

>literally the best guy ever and worshipped by right wingers today.
no one says this
half the people on here call him a manlet
please kill yourself

Read all of this

Is it that hard to believe that there are people out there who dislike both Clinton and Putin?
t. general misanthrope

>Sup Forums is the only website to exist

>make a terrible post
>get told to fuck off
>i was only pretending to be retarded, u mad lol

I don't see how it's any worse than most of the shit posted here. For years Sup Forums was inundated with accusations of shilling, but when it's russians doing it it's immediately rejected in all forms.

not at all what I said, fag

You are a disgrace to Sup Forums

Hillary Clinton, a Globalist, supports policies which lower peoples wealth, and turn the world into Somalia. SEE DETROIT
Putin, a "Nationalist", supports policies which enrich himself, but also enrich the Russian people a little.

You're still probably a soros shill, and should kill yourself.

>Hillary Clinton, a Globalist, supports policies which enrich herself, lower peoples wealth, and turn the world into Somalia. SEE DETROIT
small edit

please explain why so I can be better

Why would anyone support either of those? Clearly one has astroturfing that works.

I voted for Donald Trump because if Putin wanted Trump to win, then I wanted Trump to win because Putin is a bulwark against American imperialism.
youtube.com/watch?v=OX-ZqHM8QoE