Are we living in the end times?

I'm really scared here, guys. Am I just overthinking everything that's been going on? Aka: bible in one hand, newspaper in the other. Help guys, I haven't been able to get the paranoia out of my mind. Will things get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSOkuotD-0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's something I've been struggling too, user. The best way to calm yourself is to remember that in the grand scheme of things (war, terrorism, etc), there really isn't anything you can do. It will all come down to luck in those cases.

So for now, just enjoy the shit you have, and relax. Trust those in power to make the right decisions.

i really dont get the hate for the kid from stranger things. WHY? he has done/said absolutely nothing political. also hes a FUCKING KID.

how fucking hypocritical is Sup Forums to defend Barron Trump and then haze this fucking kid for literally no reason?

No hate here, user. I just think he makes a goofy/cute face.

Same. I wonder if its worth even trying to build a life at this point.

Definitely overthinking. You have no control over it, so focus on the things you do have control over. Get a hobby, work out, eat healthy, enjoy the outdoors, set goals in life and set to attain them and follow through. Do this and you will stop worrying as much and be excited about the future. Trust me, I've helped many souls overcome exactly where you are.

> ifunny

It will all burn by 2030

I mean, people have been saying this shit forever. People thought Hitler was the antichrist. I remember people thinking Obama was, and several families we knew stocking up, preparing to go into hiding. I just don't know.

his name is Gaten Matarazzo

is he a chink Guido half breed?

just seen a lot of hate for this kid on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that is completely unfair, since the basis seems to be political but hes not political at all.

also yeah shit is fucked. i have a bsc and years experience in my field but cant find a decent job. im also in canada where any right wing idea is labelled as nazi. cant even talk about chinese millionaires destroying our housing market or wanting less immigration or else youre labelled a racist nazi.

plebs are getting depressed, because it becomes apparent that dicksucking jews isn't cool anymore.

the avantgarde is getting excited, because things start to get moving and lots of possibilities open up.

Its the end of something, but not "the end"

We are transitioning into a new age is all. What that age will look like depends on what we all collectively want!

He's deformed, no joke

Hear, hear.

Ok. It's just hard when you think it's all going to end soon and there's no point. I just need some kind of confirmation that I'm overthinking it and to move on.

>just seen a lot of hate for this kid on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
when did this become a place to say nice things?

We are living in a changing time. A technological evolution. This evolution is occurring at an ever-increasing rate. While we are distracted by us versus us, AI robots are receiving citizenship. First an adult female and now a minor boy. The minor girl will be next and then an adult male. The world did not even blink when this occurred. Why?
Because we are distracted by Sen v hop, establishment gop v nationalist repubs, non-Muslims v Muslims, black v white, and on and on.
I wonder if AI being human is the red line for God. I think we have quite a way to go outright human annihilation. But humanity is devolving while technology is evolving. Out of these two entities, I know which one will serve the elites the cheapest and most efficiently in the near future.

Entropy is rising things will only get better after the great war

>Are we living in the end times?
i hope so

let the world burn

we could have all died in the cold war 50 years ago who the fuck knows what will happen

No, we're living in the beginning of a new age.

I agree
He represents what America should be;
Civic Nationalist.

>Trust those in power to make the right decisions.
Kek you numale plebbit faggots are helpless. Can't wait for you pathetic manchildren to die.

no you fucking tard. the world has always been like this, only the dynamics have shifted a tiny bit because humans are congregating in massive cities across the world. humans have always been shit and there were always sjws trying to inject their shit into everything. the only reason you think the world is ending is because you're on the internet, a place where ideas and different viewpoints collide with one another constantly.

Yes, we are living in the last days. But remember, no one knows the day or the hour.

Get off the Internet (if THAT's possible), turn off TV, radio, don't look at the newspapers, and don't talk to people for a week and WATCH HOW EVERYTHING CALMS DOWN!

People are never motivated by good news and that is bad for profits.

Example: Imagine InfoWars posted nothing but happy news - how many survival bags would he sell?

Remember, the world may end next month, but you may die from a screaming chunk of blue ice waiting at a bus stop tomorrow.

Advice: Learn to say, "Fuck it".

You're welcome

Sounds like you're fear-mongering, friendo. People have been saying the same thing for ages.

It's time to believe in Gospel and repent, user.

This site is filled with hate towards anything. Fuck off to reddit if this place is to much for you. The kid deserves it for being ugly as shit.

He's my favorite character. The show is still pretty shit though.

Yes, yes, yes! Also, Virginia is for trannies not lovers.

Id bang this jew up the ass so hard

Every generation seems to think they're living in the end times. No generation is because "the end times" isn't real.

>kekistan flag
Opinion instantly discarded

Memes aside, how could things possibly get better? Everything just keeps getting worse and worse, and we all know why.

He's Italian.

We are currently following the pattern of the fall of the Roman empire, I believe. We are living under leadership that is actively trying to destroy us.

I think we will only have two choices: Disappear or be reborn. But whatever this garbage society is we're living in today, it must be done away with. The division the West experiences today, and the overt self-loathing of what is collectively known as the left is not a condition we can survive in the long term. Neither can they, but they are a doomsday cult that is happy to die. They'd thank the executioner for cutting their throat.

Make and store value. Fuck the hottest girl or girl shaped object you can afford. Be greatful your not in a gulag yet.

We just need that ultimate happening

>ifunny
btfo faggot

the harvest is gonna happen soon, and if you 'think' we might be in the end times, you're probably gonna be saved from it.

The wise virgins that awaited the coming of their lord were the ones led to the bed chamber, son.

The unwise virgins said "nah, maine, caint' be tuhday, I GOT SHEET TO DDO"

if you feel the pull to know the times we're in, God is guiding your life to put you in a position of humility before he gives you strength to protect those you love. Never forget.

But what about the countless generations that thought the same thing?

I mean this guy is right except for the last part.

You should enjoy standing up against tyranny. Not the American government like Trump, but the (((American))) government.

But if you can't enjoy your life while doing it, it's not really worth the effort.

Hopefully.

they weren't living in a technological age where a computer system can rate, organize and categorically destroy the lives/wealth/minds of everyone in the world with a single generation.

we are.

also, the jews are attempting to self-fulfill prophecy concerning the war between persia the eastern and northern empires vs. israel and her allies

look at saudi arabia, and the Iran (persia) fiasco purposely unfolding.

World war 3, then peace and security, then the militarized UN, then the crypto-chip wallet economy, then to the gulags with the christfags that actually read their fucking bibles.

BUT, then the whole world (society) is destroyed in a way that gives glory to god for his amazing fucking timing, and the natural order is restored and the meek inherit the earth (humble)

This

Anything that's in the mainstream news isn't the important stuff. There's a lot of advance technology and spiritual knowledge that's been hidden from almost all of humanity. As more people become aware of what's really going on, more will be revealed.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSOkuotD-0A

Yes, tribulation starts in 2027, God comes back in 2033.

Go to blessyahowah.com OP , has all the oldest extant texts