Why we let ameriniggers enter Sup Forums gentlemen?

Why we let ameriniggers enter Sup Forums gentlemen?

That big titted mutt couldn't be serious?

lmao
> not able to look in a mirror

she looks italian/morrocon too me

she's definitely not """"""""black"""""""""

you've clearly never seen an italian or a morrocan.
I doubt you could point on italy or morroco at a blank map too.

kek

She clearly has a good 35-40% African in her.

ive seen it man, with my own eyes.

Her great-great-great-great grandmother definitely got fucked by a Moroccan slave trader.

why do you do this to yourselves?

Because Sup Forums is our board and we're letting you peaceful refugees populate it

I remember meeting a spanish guy who thought he was white. We had the same skin tone and he insisted that I was white because he obviously considered himself white. It was too heartbreaking to see this man deluded into thinking he was white and I couldn't bear to break that delusion for him.

What I'm getting at here, my dear user, is that you're a nigger if you think that constitutes white. Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you.

>why do you do this to yourselves?
Oh god, Sweden, really? Really?

Why can't you thick fucks get the point that whiteness refers more to behavior than skin color?
>colored neighbor keeps house well maintained and manicured and doesnt behave like a nigger
>colored neighbor keeps house run down looking like shit and behave like a nigger
Blacks think of one of these as an uncle tom which is a way for them to shame each other for trying to live up to the white man's standard. As we all know nigger are worthless.

Fuck off I've read a story about this happening in ireland. Except that person was pitch black.

>My entire life my parents made me believe I was white
There are fine black gentlemen on pol

i'd put some white in her, if you know what i mean

It definitely refers to skin color and ethnic background you dumb shit.

That's retarded and you know that's not how this shit works.

actually she probably is. I knew a girl like that once. she really believed she was white and was shocked when I told her she was black.
>but I'm only 1/2 black
still black

granted this was in kindergarden but still. someone should have informed her she will always be a nigger

All of that is completely worthless without the behavior and culture that evolved with it. If it was solely about skin color then there would be literally no niggers calling blacks uncle toms.

Poor girl, will never know what it's like to be white

> Implying she did not start dying here skin and got a perm.

>this delusional
only Americans