Make Your Case with Photos

Which race has the ugliest women?

Why do all tranys look the same?

Eskimos. Besides most people are ugly or average looking.

meh
maybe if I was drunk
scary
even scarier
meh
oy vey
gross
qt
no
mega qt
no

top 3 ugly races starting with most ugly
abbos
blacks
asians

Abos

Australian Aborigines by far. There are some attractive Jewish girls. There are no attractive aborigines.

>tfw you see a Jewish transexual falling for their own memes

yes

>There are no attractive aborigines.

this.

I've literally never seen one. I've also never seen an attractive 100% Bantu negress

those are ultra-Orthodox women.

a lot of them are wearing wigs because God commands them to cover their hair.

it's another one of those ways Jews try to Jew God, like the eruv and Shabbat elevators

>when abos have better teeth than you

fuck, I'm out lads

>Shabbat elevators
My sides, I can't even think of a more autistic religion

according to Jews, pushing an elevator button is labor. walking up 10 flights of stairs is not.

Oh, god. The schizophrenia of Jews never ceases to amuse.
So they ride in the fucking elevators while it stops at every floor until it reaches theirs?

How do they take the elevator down?
They just have to wait for the elevator to pass by their floor while it's full of Jews waiting for THEIR floor?

From the Wiki...
"The Israeli Knesset passed a special Shabbat elevator law[2] in 2001 ordering the planning and building of all residential buildings, and public buildings which have more than one elevator, to install a control mechanism for Shabbat (Shabbat module) in one of the elevators.[3]

In this mode, an elevator will stop automatically at every floor, allowing people to step in and out without having to press any buttons. Otherwise, it is prohibited to use an elevator on Shabbat because pressing the button to operate the elevator closes a circuit, which violates the prohibition of building on Shabbat, and may also indirectly lead to "writing" of the new floor number in the display."

ROLL

Niggers. That is all.

Only quads can save me from this hell

What's with the head shape on the jewess in the middle? Do Jews elongate their kids skulls like the Inca?

1. American niggers.
2. (In Europe) Irish Catholics.

British
also sage

1,4,7 or 9, come on baby...

Come on man, I don’t even have to photoshop this shit

How are their heels not falling through the drain holes?