Why are white men so pathetic these days?

and why are white women so trash these days?

Lmao fuck nigger lovers

how is this guy not based?

Jews

That bitch fat.

>nigger loving waste product
roastie btfo

Avoid social media, meet and talk to people in real life. Be selective of the places you go to, choose high-class bars and expensive restaurants instead of shitty degenerate clubs and similar garbage. There are a lot of fantastic women out there, you just won't meet them online/in pleb places.

>There are a lot of fantastic women out there

Stupid nigger culture

It's the truth. You just have to understand that "a lot" means about 2%

>anthony GRAZIANO
>white

sage

This guy is a faggot.

>insecure about skin color and dick size
>begging fat roastie for attention
>spergs out when denied

It's possible. Mine is aight. If I were to do the single life again I'd join a bible study, book clubs..just to meet different kinds of women

He's a pathetic embarrassment

>If I were to do the single life again I'd join a bible study, book clubs..just to meet different kinds of women
i hear christian women are some of sluttiest girls out there

I like what he said. More white men need to call out nigger lovers until it becomes commonplace, then reaching the tipping point where the lemmings all start to copy each other and stop the bestiality.

I dont see the problem. Yeah, shes insulting him, but he's treating with about as much she deserves.

>hey bitch your holes are all youre good for

lel get rekt cunt

lol 0 to 100

he's begging some fat thot for sex and then flips out when she calls him out for being a loser

they let their borthers and sisters be indoctrinated by the jews and drumpf is supporting the fed instead of taking them out.

>that brown thing
>white

>this
they tend to be kinky and into weird shit but not slutty as in fucking with other men

>talks autistically about his dick
>doesn't even send any pics
this guy has no game

Amen for that

Bonus: After you fuck them, they don't go telling the other church girls, so you can fuck em all, one after the other.

i mean just look at her face.

fuck even chicanas are starting to realize white boys are fucking retarded

Just a bit of chocolate, what could go wrong?

Whatever, faggot.

I don’t even try anymore

I find that women respond best to charm and humor, and that "sexy talk" never comes across properly in texts with strangers. Then again, I'm a stupid cuck witeboi, so