So let me get this straight

According to feminists, I'm a horrible person for making fun of a fat woman's weight, but making fun of me for being 5'9" is just fine? Please explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4opwPGXy5Mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just become a trap

The manlet wants to get fucked more than the girl does.

You gunna cry about it?

She doesn't even realize the manlet exists throughout this entire video.

You look 5'4'. Tell us again your right height.

I'm MGTOW by choice! I don't want to have sex with disgusting roasties!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING AN INSECURE MANLET!

>tfw one day you will be able to throw someone in prison because they called you a manlet

I'm 5'9" too and it's not so bad because people here are kinda small. Yay me.

manlets arent considered people by women

>5'11
>6'

At 5'11.5", how fucked am I.
Asking for a friend...

>being a larger target is good.

just get that leg extension surgery, it'll be able to make your 5'11 - 6ft

you have a higher chance to survive the coming war.

Fun fact is that both of those men should have (objectively) a higher sex market value than she does.
But since men will fuck anything that moves she will never realize this.
So effectively she feels she should be allowed to chose when in fact she should consider herself lucky if she scored with either of them.
All because men are whores.

I'm 6'1" and while I normally stick up for my manlet bros, I saw this guy the other day that actually disgusted me. He was maybe 5 feet tall, and had on some kind of generic "muscle and fitness" shirt (some crossfit shit I think). He wasn't even manlet swole. Just kind of normally built, but tiny.

How he keeps a gun out of his mouth, I'll never know.

The only beings considered people by woman are other women and "men of color".

Ok, all lefties think in terms of oppressed vs oppressor. As a woman she's oppressed so you can't make fun of her, as a man you are the oppressor, hence they can be dicks to you guilt free.

that guy got ultra mogged

5'11'' is right at the cut off for manlet, but still isn't 6'2".

great...

Im in the same boat, never had problems dating. Take care of yourself and be confident. Women who have height requirements are the same breed as men with tit size requirement. Trashy animals.

too bad he has the gayest hairstyle

nicht var

I'm 5'10. I never once thought of myself as 'short'.

That's not a video of me, idiot... it's just one to illustrate manletness

theres worse
pay your taxes and never reproduce

Fucking manlets

pls who dis ubermensch
more pls

you thinking of yourself =/= what everyone else sees.

sorry to tell you, user

>tfw 5'9

>not securing your place in vahalla
Pleb

This actually surprises you?

Since when have libshit social justice issues ever had equal standards?

You have every right to make fun of fat bitches.

LOL the only thing that could make that video better is if the manlet was swinging his legs as he was carried away

don't ever give a fuck about womens OPINIONS YOU FUCKING ORBITORS OR SKELETAL BETAS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALL THE SOCIETAL BULLSHIT WE DEAL WITH AND TALK ABOUT COMES DOWNSTREAM FROM THE FACT THAT MEAN TAKE WOMENS OPINIONS SERIOUSLY THEY ARE FUCKING TURNCOATS ON A BIOLOGICAL LEVEL THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO WITH THE FLOW SO THEY CAN BE PREGNANT AND MOTHERLY ITS SO FUCKING SIMPLE STOP TAKING WOMENS WORDS AS ANYTHING BUT FLIPPANT NOTHINGNESS

WHY

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING KNOW THEY AINT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN FUTURE AND THEIR SOCIETAL STANDING. THATS IT. MEN ARE THE ROMANTICS WOMEN ARE FUCK MACHINES THAT PROGENERATE THE SPECIES AND ENABLE CHILDREN TO FEEL LOVED FUCK. ITS SO FUCKING IN YOUR FACE BUT OUR ABILITY TO BE NICE AND HONORABLE AS MEN HAS THE WORLD FUCKED UP THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT. ABOUT ANYTHING.

Are you presenting a logical argument to counter women's feelings hoping for some kind of debate about whats right and wrong based on objective analysis of evidence?

Females despise short men

A 6'3'' man could smash a female's head into the pavement and she would still be willing to suck his dick

In real life short people face far more actual discrimination and adversity than any racial, religious, or gender-based group

look how fast she's breathing, practically having an orgasm looking at him

What I'm saying is it never even occurred to me that 5'10" is short. No one ever referred to my 'shortness', being among people I never thought gee 'Im the short guy here'. Never hindered me from scoring. Wife doesn't consider me a short guy. One time a girl even told me that I'm her type'...I asked "what's your type anyway"? and she said 'tall dark and handsome'.

Lol and that casual stare at his crotch once she looks him up amd down.

I'm only 6' 1.5" friends. I've been checking every month for years now, but it's always the same. I'm never going to hit the god-tier 6'2, might as well just kill myself now it's not like a girl would ever find me attractive.

And they can be blatant about it too.., pic related

I see people talking about this kind of thing all the damn time. It's not about "logic," it's not about how effectively you can "debate" these people.

"Why do you say you're against racism when being racist against white people is okay?"
"Why do you go ballistic when men make fun of your weight but you can make fun of men's height?"

Guys, it's about control, it's about destruction, it's about getting what they want. It's not about being fair, logical, reasonable, debating, having a winning argument, etc.

The left fights to win and they don't give a shit about logical fallacies or any of that shit. Debating them will do nothing because they can quickly fall back on more emotional bullshit to counter your logic.

They want to win and they don't give a shit what tactics they need to use to win. Stop debating them and beat them at the ballot box and/or use their own shame/emotion tactics against them.

You must be wealthy, that's what she meant

Im a 74 inch tall skeleton amerimut. How do I bulk up get massive gains and get shredded without going to the gym. Im a poorfag.

gallons of water and a big stick.

cont. what infantry should I join that doesnt send me to fight zionist wars?

nope. she said it in the morning after we fucked on my semi deflated AIR MATTRESS.

Work purely on cardio. Some girls pefer lean and defined muscles more then bulk.

Brutal. 6'1" is what thots consider to be "average"

Connor Murphy is a skinny beta cucklet. Doesn't train legs and is too afraid to get on a cycle of anabolics so he competes in men's bikini and seeks affirmation from women over omegle, like a whore woman displaying her body for men.

The pros I've met pretty much all wear hoodies or loose long-sleeved shirts and they get 10x more attention than little cuck Connor, without needing to have muscle on display.

5'5-5'9 is optimal for bodybuilding. The stats you should be focusing on is your weight and bodyfat%

thats a good idea. Ive just been doing pullups for the past month but I want to do dead lifts and other shit so I can crush skulls.

>Tfw 5'11

This site has given me crippling insecurity but at least I have a chance of fulfilling my amazon fetish

Work for a moving company and lift at home. Literally do hundreds of push ups and sit-ups daily. It's what I do and I'm in god tier shape

>I normally stick up for my manlet bros
Thanks lanklet. I'll go back to the pit for more protein minning if you can toss a stacy at us every few days. Thanx.

t. Manlet King in the pit.

Start with 200mg Test prop and 200mg tren ace and experiment from there.

wow she's gorgeous who is she? hope you guys have pics to post like how do you guize say : moar? lol ^_^

women cant control their weight, but men can control their height

Why has no one responded to this fucking post? It's the goddamn best first post I have ever seen.

no problem, got the idea from some other poor fags a long time ago.
broom handle works for a stick.
i did buy some weights a while back, i hardly lift still.
i've got high t and an insane metabolism, always been hard for me to gain weight.
also for legs, fill up a cheap backpack with some books or whatever.
i was very poor for a while, but i still try to do what i can when i can.

Woman would never shut up if they didnt stuff their face with food constantly.

I think that is the most insightful instance of that meme. It's incredible. Everything is the same but the virgin/chad yet somehow the context of everyone else's body language changes merely from the chad himself.

Whoever made that image is truly gifted.

>when here weight is three digits

Death by snu snu.
>plz

>tfw a Spic and 5'10"
I suppose it could've easily be worse

Thanks dude! This is the first time I've posted it!

and the only one to become a famous movie star, governor and marry a kennedy was the only one over 6 foot.

how tall is that manelt? hope i don't look that small to people desu

backpack sounds good. I think my broom stick would break and kill me if I put too much weight on it. Im gonna buy a bench and olympic bar when I get some extra dosh.

*been

Yeah you could be a canadian and 5'9

both guys have nice tits

Internet loves to exaggerate. I'm 5'11" and never once has a girl or anyone else referred to me as short - it's always either average or tall. Also I can probably count on both hands the number of women I've met in my life who are my height and taller, so I don't know where people are supposedly meeting all these girls who are supposedly 6 feet and over.

>5'11"
>manlet
Average height in America is 5'9, manlet is supposed to be shit like 5'5 not 5'10 or average height people.

Also I think op is baiting

wow that must suck, youre only 1 foot away from being 6 feet tall

Just look at that MICK'D vitality destroy the manlet burger. His smile and optimism - GONE.

keep at it man, it'll be worth it, i'll do my best to keep up.

I gotta tell ya, being 6'1 tall a dude walked near me that was 6'6 or whatever and I can instantly relate to why a manlet would be mad at the world forever. I dont want to stand anywhere near some dude that is taller than me.
Probably why I hate fucking basketball.

That goblin is ugly as fuck

sure 5'9 is the average ON PAPER, but women don't notice anything less than 5'11. those guys dont even exist

you're a giant compared to every other beaner
youtube.com/watch?v=4opwPGXy5Mo

This gets even better.
Your weight is entirely your own fault.
Your height however is nothing you can do about.
>Inb4 manlet
t. 1.95 m 90kg

Are you a woman?

im an ayy lmao

fuck you faggots, I'm 5'10 and my gf is 6'2"

5'6 here. Should I kill myself?

Stop whining, shorty

one is a roided drug addict and the other is natty

Manlet here. I honestly like my height on a personal level. I also enjoy not attracting shallow whores so I don't fall into their traps. I'd rather just marry some chick from the middle east and fuck trap hookers on the side.

I know plenty of guys who still slay, maybe if you're one of those weird neckbeards who exclusively goes after turbo-thots, maybe I'd believe it. Otherwise sounds like bs.

Don't forget to train upper chest fellas

Weeeeeeeeeeee

that's not the Sup Forums standard though

5'11" is borderline manlet

basically if you're 5'11" you better make up for it in every other aspect of your life

nice tits babe

Barstarzzzzz nigga

Someone post current Connor

Are you fucking retarted?