The Great Return

White Americans will become minority in 20 years if that. America, as our boomer parents knew it, is dying. (They can't see it, but we can) America itself will become more and more mixed ethnically. (Picture salad bowl, as in different ethnic groups competing, rather then melting pot)

I believe, over the next five decades, more and more white Americans will move to Europe for a better life. White flight in america can only go on for so long. In the book "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order" by Samuel P. Huntington, he predicts that America will no longer be part of Western Civilization in the centuries to come due to immigration.

There are roughly about a 100 million whites in America and more then that in the general European diaspora of the colonies.

I predict the great return of New-world whites to Europe will occur over the next 50 years.

Also, I believe Europeans will not embrace the idea, but would rather have Islamic/African populations as they are their current low-wage labor force because they are not in direct economic competition to the ethnic Europeans at this time.
White Americans would be in direct economic competition with current Europeans if immigration is to take place.
However, as the immigrants from the Islamic/African populations increase rapidly, the result will be an increased amount of European ethnic tribalism due namely to clashing of cultural values and economic strife.
At this point, if multi-state civil wars have not broken out in Europe, they then would welcome the White Diaspora back their states.

Do you agree/disagree that this could happen?
Do you want this to happen?
Are you opposed?

Traps of fucking gay.

are jews the croutons?

Fuck off croutons are way too good to be Jews. Jews are the onions

>(They can't see it, but we can)
What do you mean I can't see it?

I see it all. I lived in the time of Epic America and I've watched it fall due to Jew media and Jew Banking. I watched as Boomers went to kill commies in Vietnam who did nothing to us as commies here were tearing the country apart.

Most boomers I know, just think America is great. They believe diversity of populations are an asset to our country.

are you captain kirk?

I hope we get some actual discussion in this thread.

bump

The likelihood of this is low.

Fuck off with a that shit. America is a white country founded by white slave-owning men and always will be. You are naive if you think white Americans will fly to Poorope.

Do you agree that white Americans will become minority in twenty years, as expected by demographic statistics? When they drop down to 40%, then 35% etc. Will America still be a white country then?

unfortunately yes.i'd hate to see whites go extinct. unironically your worst enemy is your best friend aswell. many shitskins want the whites to thrive and survive man. stay strong ameribro you'll get through this.

We don't want you mongrels, how many of you are even 100% european

>100% European
All of us. 100% of one ethnicity? Probably none of us.

>100 million whites in America
Try 190 million

>white Americans will move to Europe

>Do you agree/disagree that this could happen?
No it's never going to happen and you're retarded for even thinking it could. Not even 1 million whites will go back to Europe, let alone 100 million.
>Do you want this to happen?
No. The job market is already shitty here, worse in a lot of European countries and would be non existent if 100 million whites moved to Europe.
>Are you opposed?
Yes.

Why can't you stupid fucks stop being so afraid of losing your "heritage", it ain't going anywhere. The past is past. Let the past be a cool story to share with your children. Stop being little bitches, the lot of you. There's more important shit in the universe than your ephemeral human skin color. Fuck you guys are losers. Open your damn eyes.

99.9% here

There's nowhere to run anymore. Europe is getting blacked as well, they're stepping it up to catch up to us, they will not tolerate ANY white spaces remaining.

We have precisely one hope, but that hope is substantial--It is what Adolph Hitler predicted:

Whites in America will realize what is happening before it is too late. And I do not mean before we reach 50%, that is not "too late." Already over 50% of whites believe that white people are discriminated against. Almost 10% are more or less openly supportive of "neo-nazis."

When a controversial idea reaches 10% of the population, it immediately begins to grow like wildfire. This is well-established fact in behavioral science. We're almost at that point. When we hit it, it'll be like when faggots suddenly became acceptable. White Nationalism will be mainstream overnight and nobody will be able to stop it. We're almost there.

Once white nationalist sentiment is mainstream, the game changes, big-time. We've had to operate in the shadows, but we won't for long. It will be only a short time afterwards that the Jew will be unable to hide.

Rekt. Yeah this has been known for a while: le 56% meme is basically garbage D&C propaganda, the leftist criminals hate the fact that whites in America have resisted their misceganization drive utterly. We've self-segregated well, and the great bulk of whites in the US are extremely white.

race is more than skin color

Good post and I hope you're right about this 10% thing.

This is very creative, but I just don't see this happening. As of now, there are very few Americans moving to Europe and likely far more Euros moving here. An ethnostate emerging in North America actually seems more likely.

Here are a couple things to think about:
>Is it really that difficult to perform mass expulsions if the will is there?

And on the other side....

>Will territory matter as much in the future? Perhaps whites will be happy with enclaves and VR and an automated life. The fact that annoying mexicans live near them may not matter even if they are deeply racially conscious.

Seems like as tech changes so does policing, community formation, and concepts of territory.

I've been trying to figure this out too, I just doubt whites will mass migrate back to the Fatherland. Our "ethnostate" ought to span from LA to Moscow.

Funny thing is, some friends and me are thinking about moving/flleing to the usa. Into some white staates, because we have the exact same problems in germany here. Sandpeople and since 3 years negros everywhere. 2 generations and we are minority. Frankfurt is already the first city where germans are minorty. Stuttgart and Munich will follow soon. Same thing in surroudnign countries. I traveed to sweden, fance, austria, switzerland and netherlands. Everywhere the same. We need to stand together and free our Heimat

Low-skill immigrants are a net drain on government tax dollars, in the US and Europe. Too many of them and things will collapse due to insolvency. If things continue as they are it's only a matter of time before that happens.

damn, my ethnic roots are near Frankfurt and I was thinking about applying for a P.hD there sometime in the future. I thought it was free of this.

>There's more important shit in the universe than your ephemeral human skin color.

I agree! There's much more going on than skin color here.

Most white Americans are 100% European, but from any one European ancestry in particular though. But, then again, England is made up of Celtic, West Germanic, Norse, Norman, ect.

Americans need to be banned from Europe to avoid spreading the poz. Actually America should be banned in general.

I'm not immigrating to fucking Europe

There are 219 million white Americans; this is more than at any time in America's history. Quit sobbing and start deporting. It is a lie that white people are dying, we are just being invaded.

That's very sad. I'll be studying in Germany for a semester next year so I'll get to see it for myself. If you want to move to the US, I implore you to consider New England. Whitest area in the nation, great education, great healthcare, jobs, gun rights in the north.

I want to move to the USA. Your 1st and 2nd amendment are incredible. I have no interest in moving to a place without basic freedoms. Europe might be our homeland in a historic sense, but they are gutless faggots. I would always vote for whichever option wanted to protect the 1st and 2nd. We've all seen what happens if you don't. The UK and Europe for example.

t. blue eyed fair haired kiwi

Perhaps we can make a stand yet.

dont move to the USA senpai, Trump is just buying time for 4 years

we are going full Racial Communism once a dem gets elected, they are hungry for revenge

Europe doesnt have room
Also the nogunz no freedumbs would be quite the culture shock to amerimutts
Or working grocery cashier / construction labourer with your engineering degree might not suit them

>roughly 100 million whites in America
Try 200. And do you really believe europe is any better? They’re already feeling the pressure.

Additional whites will out compete any other race. Even outnumbered 10:1 we would win.

And just give up our homeland? My family's been here since 1630, I'm not leaving without a fight.

Genes matter.

This is about the preservation of the genes that have built and maintained the greatest societies on the planet.

The midwest (where I am from) has the highest number of geman descendants. Light hair and blue eyes are more common then brown in my hometown.

we are fucked my dude, just have to ride out the left singularity and hope it can be fixed after a hundred years or so

we got lucky with Trump, but now all the minorities and Goodwhites (tm) are going to be mobilized to #Resist and pass all kinds of shit like Hate Speech laws in the name of Progress like the UK. There is powerful Whiggardry at work here.

I recommend Vermont or Maine, but they can be pretty leftist. If you want to go full america, go for Montana.

I could not think of anything more disgusting, there's nothing Europe needs less than even more brown haired brown eyed mutts, let alone ones that think they're white this time

-13% black
-18% hispanic
-60% white(although its is actually lower than that.)
-9% everyone else

Baby boomers and older groups make up 40% of the white population. if they died off at this moment we would make up 48% of the population, That is best case scenario based off the current population of the united states. because Hispanics and blacks are out breeding us, that number will surely be lower by the time the boomers are dead. I would say probably closer to 36%.

It will all be lost. America will be the next Rhodesia or South Africa all because of the fucking boomers and War babies.

>There are roughly about a 100 million whites in America.
Its closer to 200 million but that depends on how we define white. I have Hapa friends who claim white on all of their goverment info but are indistinct from full blooded koreans.

>more then that in the general European diaspora of the colonies.
im not sure what you are trying to say here? are you refering to jews?

>I predict the great return of New-world whites to Europe will occur over the next 50 years.
I totally agree, the trasition will hurt me at my core but i believe that is the way it is going.

>I believe Europeans will not embrace the idea,
From my international business class, most europeans wouldnt care to much. Europeans quarrel with each other more than Americans even when americans live abroad.

>increased amount of European ethnic tribalism
if i move back to europe i will do my best to convert to their cultural norms...without being a total cuck.

>they then would welcome the White Diaspora back their states.
dude you suck at this, you either need to write out your ideas more or reread because you may be missing some words.

Retreating to Europistan is not an option in 50 years. Stand your ground. Make white kids and prepare for the race war.

Good doggo

This, no more running

I.....regrettably see your point. Still, growing up being programmed to believe that Amerikwa is the world's racial melting pot, it makes it difficult to believe in this place/want to figh for it. Reading Evola's short essay "American Civilization" only reinforced this view/made me want to abandon this place even more.

>Make white kids and prepare for the race war.
you would have to redpill most of the country.
you would need 78 million white babies to be born with the in next few years to stave off the impact of the boomer extinction. 78 million new born babies before we get into the current negative birth rate and how many would die.

considering most of west coast is worthless and nearly impossible to red pill.

Atleast canada has a cold climate and blacks have health issues up there.

But why stand this ground when its not our ethnic homeland?

blacks aren't breeding that much dude, their population share is stable or decreasing
it's literally all hispanics walking over and shitting out kids

I'm English, French, Irish, and German, where would I go back to? The euros call us Ameri-mutts, they don't want us. I was born here, my father was born here, we've been here since the white man first set foot upon the shores of Massachusetts. If this isn't my homeland, then what is?

I am the same as well. Irish, Scottish, northern Germanic here.
I don't where we would go, but if this country turns out like South Africa 2.0 then what?

Wouldn't it be better to be an European outsider in Europe then a European in dystopia america?

i forgot to mention immigration.

As Joe biden proudly put it "a unrelenting stream of immigration"

I would pick the culture you relate to the most and/or get a DNA and pick the highest amount.

Just dont go there and claim to a German or a scott.

how willing you are to learn another langauge is important.

Is Europe not experiencing similar problems? Where would you go anyway, can you even speak the language. I just don't want to give up America yet, not until we're at Rhodesia level, and even then I'd like to be one of the guys in the shorts shorts.

Do you agree/disagree that this could happen?
Very unlikely. The situation will worsen in Europe more rapidly than America. Europe is new to diversity. It will be a long, bloody lesson for them. Despite demographics, whites on the right here understand race realism. That alone is a huge stabilizing force in our society.

I think Europeans/white diaspora are more likely to flock to America.

Do you want this to happen?
Why would we want white people to cede the last remaining white country with gun and speech freedom?

Are you opposed?
Yes. Unless America goes full South Africa (I don't think it will), then we should stand our ground, spread our message, learn how to defend ourselves, and produce as many white children an humanely possible. Don't give up.

Well. I plan on moving my entire family to land in the northwest forests. Miles away from the towns. There we will stash firearms(for hunting and villiage defense) and food. Hopefully race riots occur

I say we all move to Antarctica and become deep elves while we wait for war and famine to kill off the surface dwellers.

There will be a retreat to Greenland. Any Danish Women willing to marry a handsome American fella? Go to Greenland, make babies?

Could Greenland be the ethnostate for whites? Isn't there already a population there?

Bad idea. it is much better for Europeans to go to America. America is in a much better geographical position being away from the population centers of the middle East and the sub saharan region. Eurasia is the world island and by that definition it makes it vulnerable.

America is surrounded by oceans making it hard to reach by sea.