Flipped out on a nigger on the subway

>be Hungarian in Toronto
>on my way to work on the subway on a half empty train
>half a sleep, but notice that a nigger across the train is rapping loud af like the monkey he is
>he's just repeating this one line over and over again, something about pussy
.>other passengers visibly irritated but no one says shit
>Magyar chimpout in T-10 seconds
>without even thinking, I flip out and yell out for him to stop
>Nigger rustled but ignores me
>start swearing in Hungarian and walk up to him and start yelling in his face
>Nigger completely glitches out and just keeps rapping while getting up to move closer to the door
>I get right up to his face and yell, "go back to africa you fucking nigger"
>nigger still glitching but two FUCKING WHITE LEAFS get butt hurt and rush to his defense
>Some 40 year old white bitch and some young beta leaf
>now I am yelling at them and a calling the bitch a communist and the leaf a beta
>nigger still glitching and I'm calling him a monkey and a nigger and telling him Im going to get off on his stop and fuck him up
>as I am explaining to the white twat that she's been brainwashed by the communist media the fucking nigger quietly slips out and walks into the adjacent cart
>then the two leafs get off
>next thing I hear is the intercom comes on and says, "we are experiencing a delay on the bloor line westbound to Kipling due to a harassment charge and the police have been dispatched, we apologize for the inconvenience"
>FUUUUG
Twas a glorious day Sup Forums
Anyone else with similar experiences? Let's share some stories men.

Dude kudos I would of done the same
But still
>implying

>leaf

Are you the Magyar Leaf who's grandpa was a camp guard?

lol yea dude I am
And the one that keeps spamming pic related
You're a faggot whose people wont exist in a century and who I would destroy in real life

kys

You're not hungarian

Of course I am, and you are one of the plethora of minorities we enslaved.
Hey, no hard feelings eh? It was nothing personal, kid.

You're projectibg kid

Top kek, I always liked you magyars, I used to drink with one that escaped before the wall fell. He barely spoke english but he was a funny guy, he hated communists.

List of things that never happened

Youre not hungarian

kek what?

Hah! I should tell you the story when I woke up on a sunday morning at my share house to find my bathroom niggered up with cardboard boxes in my shower bed, resulting in me literally going ape shit on 7 niggers from Buffalo who were invieted there the night before by my she-boon whore roomate.
I grew up fighting Gypsies in the home country. I am not afraid of shitskins and not affected by jew propaganda like you and the rest of the west cucks.

>"we are experiencing a delay on the bloor line westbound to Kipling due to a harassment charge and the police have been dispatched, we apologize for the inconvenience"
>how we know it fiction

It's easy to test...
Hogy írjuk le helyesen ezt a számnevet magyarul: 23781
Milyen a fegyverletétel fényessége?
Rántott csirkét szeretnél csinálni, mit kell tenned a hússal kisütés előtt?

Prove you're Hungarian - How do you say "If you fuck a goat you get cheese".

Agree with this I take the TTC everyday and whenever there is something like this they never say it that way.

Dude if I was autistic enough to actually recite word for word what I heard after getting adrenalined up from such a confrontation then I would not have done anything, and just sat there quietly like you and the rest of the leafs on that train.
I have taken the train regularly for years and I have literally never heard such shit before either.

look at pic related How would I have access to that picture without physically being there?

>go to america
>want to visit the 9/11 memorial
>take the subway to lower manhattan
>black woman is complaining loudly about her baby daddy to someone
>she is saying 'nigga' every second word, i can smell her breath, literally standing 6 inches from my face
>eventually the train starts to clear out and i get a seat
>a group of 4 - 5 armenians get on the train
>wearing no shirts, they are shadow boxing, flexing, speaking loudly in armenian and swinging on the hand rails
>get off at the next stop and change trains
>exact same thing, black women yelling and armenians swinging on the hand rails

not sure why everyone is getting butthurt
>it happened
maybe maybe not
being supportive will certainly only hurt the jew get's me wondering who the negative nancies are?
Hungarian Leaf is fucking trying
a leaf saving us from the regular shit 1 post OP

are you 13

Stop lying.

subways in general are degenerate but holy shit that sounds horrible, why can't america just start a race war already...
i'm so happy i got my drivers license...

What day/time of day was this?

>be French Canadian in Montreal, in West Island
>nigger plays loud niggerbeat on the bus
>I know that this is the nigger's attempt to claim the public space for himself
>"hey, can you turn that down?"
>"sure man, sorry"
>interaction ends, enjoy a peaceful bus ride after

This is what happens when you aren't autistic

These shills are in full damage control because my story breaks apart their narrative that A. Whites are afraid of blacks, B. Blacks are not afraid of whites, and C. that when called a Nigger right to his face, a Nigger will always respond with violence and not pussy out.
"Must keep you scared sissified white boi"

why do niggers have to talk so fucking loud on the bus?

Monkeymouth, obviously

because they are retarded subhuman monkeys?

No. You're method is the effeminate austistic way. If you had testostesterone and was a true white supremacist then you wouldn't be polite to a fucking belligerent nigger. You're just like the white beta bitch leaf that tried to come to the niggers defense on the train. A worthless subhuman piece of shit who gives real whites a bad name. Kys pussy.
It was today at 11:30 am-ish

Hey man, I don't want immigrants here, but it's the politicians and the media who are to blame, not the immigrants themselves. Besides, niggers are a naturally submissive race