CBTS #162: Collective Consciousness Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT → → →

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 → → →
→ → →
>military anons are focused.
→ → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146 → → →
Threads #130 - #152 → → →
Threads #140 - #157 → → →
QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
twitter.com/chiIIum
twitter.com/imperator_rex3/status/928441107033108480
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928441107033108480
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928430755700600832
findagrave.com/memorial/174683182#
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/928402356580085762
twitter.com/chiiium/status/898545242718208002
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/835925316447191040
hazelden.org/OA_HTML/hazAuthor.jsp?author_id=258
drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A
vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2017/03/adm-pdegyptairevent.html
caselaw.findlaw.com/us-dc-circuit/1222111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

Fucking Fagots

SUMMARY ON BO'S SITUATION
>Q gives military order codes for detainment of BO in flip islands (manila)
>trump tweets "may god... (Prayer) at the beginning of the operation's timezone
>midway through OP completion Obama tweets "May God also..." with no precontext to prayer, also has never tweeted about god before, suggesting twitter has been cap'd by trump
>Ex-prez then shows up to "jury duty" LATE and through the SECRET JUDGE'S ELEVATOR (never allowed in a court of law)
>Court is not even in his state of residence, so wouldnt be called to serve jury duty anyway.
>then shows a very similar logo to Sup Forums to papparazi outside his home in a "hello", logo facing forward in the same context as us being the diseminators of information when the hammer finally drops.
>all this while hillary was AWOL from all the action for numerous days, not even tweeting about the church shooting...

If all this plays out in the way it seems, it helps eliminate the possibility of a race-fueled civil war in the close future, could be a key player in the cause.
Further on that note, most social networking sites i see are doubling down on their racist white narrative with posting stories about Richard Spencer and rhetoric on "nazis" and so on.
Possible external shillery - may have caught onto our porpaganda plan...

DERP

This is what happens when you think you’re going to be cool and call out a shill.

POSSIBLE Q SIGHTING

P.S. Possible shill presence detected in this thread... Q's harrisburg lead might be significant

BRIDGE ANALYSIS NEEDED

Possible Q sighting?
We get new bread, early, immediately after

>Where is CC right now?
Circuit Court in Chicago - BO
>What does he hope to accomplish there?
BO = he
>Would they be willing to help him?
Yes?
>Why????

twitter.com/chiIIum posts are not to be missed- whoever this is, they're a great researcher connecting dots with hard evidence behind the scenes

Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?

"An idea that cannot be questioned, is a questionable idea." - user

How do I know this user is a human user instead of a shill bot or just a nice bot?

Why is that SO important?

What's so important about the human to human connection?

What does adaptation mean?

What does improvisation mean?

What is one of the only thing humans can do far better then any machine?

>What did Q want us to do?

new compilation in the works, please contribute any link lists of all posts if you have them for me to cross-reference. t

People are searching for the location naow

Looking for the list of indictments...anybody got a quick line to those please help if you can

Threads like these are why 8pol is better

ALSO, the picture was titled:
LN.jej

>Only one hijacker — Omar Rezaq, who had survived — remained undetected by the Maltese government. Rezaq faced trial in Malta, but with no anti-terrorism legislation, he was tried on other charges. There was widespread fear that terrorists would hijack a Maltese plane or carry out a terrorist attack in Malta as an act of retribution. Rezaq received a 25-year sentence, of which he served eight.

>His release caused a diplomatic incident between Malta and the U.S. because Maltese law strictly prohibited trying a person twice, in any jurisdiction, on charges connected to the same series of events (having wider limitations compared to classic double jeopardy). Following his immediate expulsion on release, he was captured on arrival in Nigeria. After three months he was handed over to the U.S., brought before a U.S. court and, on 7 October 1996, sentenced to life imprisonment with a no-parole recommendation

→ → (You)

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War and keeps us free and keeps USA ideals USA.

That has now been compromised and the EU is running our flow of information.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

POSSIBLE Q IN THREAD #161

Updated main graphic to include Q comment from Thread #150

>twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

DOWN
>DOWN
DOWN
>DOWN
DOWN
>DOWN

shut up im not a shill ive been making threads the past two hours

It's Harrisburg

twitter.com/imperator_rex3/status/928441107033108480

+++ from rex

+++

MISSING FROM SCREEN CAP
4th Nov posts #48 (id AZhJ37bn)
>
>
5th Nov posts #"Q Clearance Patriot [2]" (id v3eCc2tY)
> "[Repost Lost] Martial..." [via #27]
> "[Repost Lost] Huma..." [via #47]
> "[Repost Lost] Disinformation..." [via #47] + "[Repost Lost] What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?..." [via #48] + "[Repost Lost] Q = Alice" [via #48]
> "Graphic is right."
> "[Repost] Things..." [via same thread]
5th Nov posts #54 (id cS8cMPVQ)
> the post that was replied to
5th Nov posts #68 (id L8quGPI9)
6th Nov posts #69 (id hHkrVD7x)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
6th Nov posts #75 (id FAkr+Yka)
> } wrong
> } order
>
6th Nov posts #93 (id o2khb+B5)
>
>
>
6th Nov posts #94 (id KKIreCTB)
>
7th Nov posts #102
7th Nov posts #105 (id cMp1YF3s)
>
7th Nov posts #124 (id n37wRVze)
>
8th Nov posts #150 (id W3h/Klsc)
>

javascript:quote('148622877');

Omar Rezaq, DC Circuit Appeals Court on extradition of non US Citizens

B.Manufactured Jurisdiction

Rezaq's next argument is that section 1472(n) only applies to defendants that are “afterward found in the United States,” and that he was not “afterward found in the United States,” but involuntarily brought here for the express purpose of prosecution.

Under a rule known as the Ker-Frisbie doctrine, “the power of a court to try a person for crime is not impaired by the fact that he had been brought within the court's jurisdiction by reason of a ‘forcible abduction’.” Frisbie v. Collins, 342 U.S. 519, 522, 72 S.Ct. 509, 511, 96 L.Ed. 541 (1952) (quoting Ker v. Illinois, 119 U.S. 436, 7 S.Ct. 225, 30 L.Ed. 421 (1886)). This general rule does admit of some exceptions; for instance, an extradition treaty may provide that it is “the only way by which one country may gain custody of a national of the other country for the purposes of prosecution,” United States v. Alvarez-Machain, 504 U.S. 655, 664, 112 S.Ct. 2188, 2194, 119 L.Ed.2d 441 (1992), and we have also suggested that there may be a “very limited” exception for certain cases of “‘torture, brutality, and similar outrageous conduct.’” Yunis, 924 F.2d at 1092-93 (quoting United States ex rel. Lujan v. Gengler, 510 F.2d 62, 65 (2d Cir.1975))

What would chimps do if they knew their Obongo was slimed by Trump & Co.?

What will a chimpout cause?

Why is massive public unrest horrible for the US?

How could Trump & Co. avoid this chimpout, yet still slime Obongo?

Why is Trump not making this obvious?

Why can normies only understand obvious things?

Why are most chimps, normies?

OLD FILE

working on a new compilation, ty user

please link any posts that anyone has seen missing from the main graphics

Harrisburg

You baked early.
AFTER new possible Q. Just saying.
Thanks for baking if im wrong.
LIST OF PASSENGERS EGYPTAIR FLIGHT 648

American BAKER, Scott Patrick, 28, headed for Cairo NINK, Jackie, 30, headed for Cairo ROGENKAMS, Scarlett, 38, headed for Cairo Australian FISHER, Elizabeth, 22, headed for Cairo LYONS, Albert Roystan Anthony, 46, headed for Cairo Belgian DE LAET, Alfons Philippe, 39, headed for the United Arab Emirates Canadian LEONARD, Jarret Andrew, 1, headed for Saudi Arabia LEONARD, June Yalinda, 27, headed for Saudi Arabia Egyptian ABDEL, Ahmed Yunis Mohammed Hady, 51, headed for Cairo ABDEL KAWY, Salah ABDEL WAHED, Tuni ABDUL RAHMAN, Mohammed AHLAM, Abdel Rahman, 31, headed for Cairo AHMED, Hamdah AHMED, Nabil AHMED, Peim AHMED, Wessam AHMED, Zakya CHODRIAL, Refaat Lovetana, 20, headed for Cairo

Who lived? Who died? We need answers.
Cont.

thanks, I've been working the whole day. So where *is* the photo of BO? The cameras were waiting outside the courtroom all morning waiting.. and they never saw him?

>Terrorists belonging to the Abu Nidal Palestinian terrorist Organization hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 shortly after takeoff from Athens. The pilot is forced to land the aircraft at Luqa Airport in Malta. After some negotiation some of the passengers were allowed off but as the terrorists became more desperate they began shooting passengers one every 15 minutes. As the situation worsened an Egyptian Combat Unit is bought in and on the 25th they attack the aircraft with explosives and stormed the aircraft. The commando raid ended in disaster leaving 56 (out of the remaining 88) passengers, two crew members, and one terrorist dead.

This is on the Egyptian Hijacking, and who survived. Could be the precedent being referred to.

glowing rabbit was a genetically modified rabbit that glowed from gene insertion...Q implies there is a genetic engineering angle to all this?

NO HE TOOK SUPER SECRET UNDERGROUND ELEVATOR. THE ONLY PIC SNAPPED WAS OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE, HOLDING A CUP WITH THE FUCKING Sup Forums LOGO

DIRAZ, Mohammed Elham, 30, headed for Cairo ELSHERKEWI, A. A. FARUK, Nabil FUAD, Mahmud Ahmed, 23, headed for Cairo GHOBRIAL HAMED, Hamed Elpin Facker Mohammed Salah, 45, headed for Cairo HAMES, Miysser HUSSEIN, Abdel Latif Samir el-Abady, 48, headed for Cairo HUSSEIN, Ahmed Mohammed, 43, headed for Cairo HUSSEIN IBRAHIM, Imam Ali, 50, headed for Cairo IBRAHIM, Ashraf Mohammed ISMAIL, Mahmud Maha, 27, headed for Cairo KAMEL, Medhat Mustafa MOSTAFA, Abdel-Ali Foad, 3 months, headed for Cairo MUSAFA, Ahmed SAYED, Ibrahim Ahmed, 34, headed for Cairo EL-SHAMY, Ibrahim Mahmud, 33, headed for Cairo EL-SHESHTAWY, Hassan YUSEF, Faheam Hashem, 51, headed for Cairo Israeli ARTZI, Tamar, 24, headed for Bangkok MENDELSON, Nitzan, 23, headed for Bangkok French BRIARD, Georges Gilbert, 36, headed for Bangkok Ghanaian OCRAN, Peter Djan John, 33, headed for Japan Greek ASLANIDES, Pavlos Michael GEORGIADES, Alexandros Anthimios HALARIS, Ioannis Iakovos HOULIARIS, Ioannis Athanassios KAITSOPOULOUS, Lambros Georgios KALYVAS, Andreas Elias KORTEZIS, Ioannis LIAPIKOS, Georgios Theodoros MEMETOGLOU, Bilal Memet PANERIS, Ioannis Nikolaos PANOS, Christos Constantine ROUSSEAS, Elias Stassinos SVENTERIKOS, Stylianos Dimitrios TSAVDARIS,

Dammit fuck bags get back on task. Simple infographs or memes not made by third graders. Answer questions.

Keep updating smartsheet and pastebin logs with new Intel, so other anons can grab copies and save for offline use. Initials and signatures will reveal themselves in due time, quit fuckin debating it, it's pointless.

GET BACK ON TASK NIGGERS

Nikolaos Athanassios TSOUMAS, Ioannis Dimitrios VENTOURIS, Georgios Stavros VOULGARIS, Dimitrios Anastassios Mexican PALLAS de ORTIZ PINEDO GUADALUPE, Salvador, 59, headed for Cairo PALLAS ORTIZ de PINEDO, Oskar, 26, headed for Cairo Moroccan BOU SAID NOV al-DIN, Muhamt, 23, headed for Cairo CHAKORE, Salem Salah, 25, headed for Cairo Philippine ALONZO, Joselito, 17, headed for Manila BAES, Enrique, 28, headed for Manila BATUIGAS BONIFACIO, Presilias F. CABALAN, Benjael, 36, headed for Manila CARTILA, Noel, 27, headed for Manila CLEMENTE, Cabatic CONALO CORWELIO CRUS, Dela INTING, Ruperto, 24, headed for Manila LIAGAS, Charlie, 25, headed for Manila MARLONI, Cata MOLTES MONTOVA, Pominador, 36, headed for Manila PABAISO PERALTA, Teddoro, 33, headed for Manila SOLANO, Jesusia, 35, headed for Manila SUMIRAN, Pablito, 26, headed for Manila VALTES YANNA Spanish BRUGERA, Marta, 28, headed for Bangkok Tunisian MARZOUKI, Ali Amor, 22, headed for Egypt Crew Members ATIA, Asnean, stewardess BAHY, Fimad, co-pilot CACAMA, Chadia, steward EL-DERBY, Hawaa, hostess GALAL, Hani, captain MABROOK, Hanan, hostess Security Policemen ABDEL RAOUF, Tagreet AHMED, Abdalla AHMED, Aymen AHMED, Iman

some user apparently unveiled the sealed indictments over here:

Bump

check previous bread, was a photo of him showing a dixie styrofoam cup directly to the papp outside his house. just fishy logo placement if you ask me

photo location??

>Who Died?
58 passengers plus a terrorist
>Who Lived?
Omar Rezaq, the one hijacker who survived
This post answer both.

>Space
>There is a set flow to the next sequence
Im baffled. lets see what happens though.

The living terrorist is NOT necessarily the important person to have lived.

Has Q ever posted just once?
I though he always posted at least 3 times.

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928441107033108480

the inspiration

>What do shills want to do to people reading this thread?

What are 99% of shills?

>What do shills want to do to this thread?

What are 99% of shills?

>What do shills want to do to this thread?

What are 99% of shills?

>HOW CAN YOU DETECT A SHILL WITHOUT READING ITS MESSAGE?

new rex tweet storm
>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928430755700600832

One US citizen died in Egyptair... USAF civilian staff...
findagrave.com/memorial/174683182#

+++

Rex is Q?

I found a significant precedent that could be used for justification of bringing Al Waleed and others to the US, based on the sole surviving hijacker, in like 5 minutes. Why are yall not noticing this?

The case is US vs Rezaq

GOD'S WORK user
anyone id that church across the road? connected to anyone?

Catch me up on who Plebians are and relationship to Snow White and the seven dwarfs?

twitter.com/chiIIum/status/928402356580085762 twitter.com/chiiium/status/898545242718208002
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/835925316447191040

RIP Israel

Shills don't ask questions???
99% of shills are bots??

This woman was shot.. but lived...
hazelden.org/OA_HTML/hazAuthor.jsp?author_id=258

Great points made

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

BUMP

Impressive persistence

ANOTHER POST BY Q IN OLD BREAD???

what is this

Anyone catch this just now on white rabbit twitter??

"Golf Mike Tango 0200"

0200GMT

Mega you out there? Paging Mega we have questions

Tapping into that intuition: What if WE are Q? A seed was planted and we grew?

I have to leave now. Hopefully someone notices this, it makes sense as the solution to the 1985 questions.

Are you calling me a Q you fucking kike

So whAt is it?

***THREAD THEME AND ESOTERIC MEMERY AHEAD****

SUP GOYS. i fancy my Being (yhvh) as an esoteric transmuter, i enjoy finding lyrics in songs and transmuting them for the greater good of our people, for Light and Truth. Please, join me in listening to these songs i post in these threads. I believe if we are jamming to the same tune, the more in synch our Intention / Will will be

>"I don’t want no one to save me from myself
>I know that it’s my storm to tame

>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME
>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME

>Til the surface comes in reach
>Til the dark don’t feel too much like home
>Til the sand run through my fingers
>Til my heart and mind feel like my own
>Til the sky don’t seem so far, far away
>Just keep swimming baby"

The surface is within reach anons. God bless. Praise Kek. Praise Yeshua. Praise the prophets of old and praise God Almighty the Most High. LIFT EM UP!

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.

White rabbit on twitter posted end of transmission. Did q post here? What thread please

Foust and Clifford, who were active duty FBI special agents at the time, hunted Rezaq down in Nigeria in July 1993 and transported him to the United States where he was brought before a U.S. court and sentenced to life in prison. He remains in prison today at the United States Penitentiary, Marion, a medium-security United States federal prison for male inmates in Marion, Illinois.

can you attend jury duty if you're not a US citizen?

If that’s Harrisburg, and Q is now stateside after being in Asia, maybe the theory of BO flipping and the cup logo isn’t so crazy after all.

gay

vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2017/03/adm-pdegyptairevent.html

caselaw.findlaw.com/us-dc-circuit/1222111.html

Shills are really bad. Already at almost a 100 responses...

Question

Did Q post something about Snow White? I saw it somewhere but I brushed that off as a fake.

The last one, still posting, says there will be another sequence incoming.... posted a photo of a bridge

11/23/1985 -Gunmen hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 en route from Athens to Cairo. When the plane lands in Malta, Egyptian commandos storm the aircraft, but 60 people die in the raid.

So the Department of Commerce, for instance, will keep doing business as usual, even though the military is in charge of everything at that point?

It is a precedent stating that non-citizens can be forcibly extracted to the US for a trial even if the crime was not in the US, or directly focused at the US.

>storm the aircraft

dont forget that account is run by one of our anons

Why dont u meme ww3 into reality instead of larping faggots