>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov 5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 8
>Multiple reports coming in that Bukamal is entirely under SAA control
>Syrian UN Rep; Sy rejects false charges by OPCW-UN Joint Mechanism report on Khan Sheikhoun
>5 Hezbollah fighters and 15 IS militants killed during clashes between the 2 groups in SW DeZ Tuesday
>Large number of civs begin returning to DeZ, hundreds of civilians were filmed leaving Damascus
>Turkish convoy reportedly entered Idlib, made its way to SW Aleppo Governorate, took up positions close to Afrin Canton
>More than 54,000 militants killed in Sy over past 2 years, including about 4,200 natives of Russia and former Soviet republics
>Rouhani warned Riyadh of Iran’s “might, People more powerful than you have been unable to do anything against the Iranian people.”
>White House condemns missile attack on Saudi by Houthis, saying they threatened the region’s security and undermined efforts to halt the conflict
>The EU affirmed support for Lebanon, echoing U.S. backing for Beirut govt which KSA has accused of declaring war
>US State Dept mocks Syria joining Paris climate agrmt. "if Sy govt cared so much about what was put in the air, it wouldn’t be gassing its own people’
>KSA authorities made further arrests today in corruption crackdown

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/hassan-rouhani-saudi-arabia-is-behind-range-of-hostile-acts-in-region
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/08/priti-patel-israel-trip-analysis-uk-foreign-policy
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
youtu.be/tNDzYbG-G7w
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/blue-dye-dogs-india-mumbai-video-spd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bored

ASSAD WILL WIN!

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Now i want to play hoi4

Posted it just for that retarded burger from last thread.

i wonder how the kikes feel back in israel right right now

But you are burger? :D

THERE IS A HELICOPTER THAT IS FLYING AROUND THE SMAE ROUTE IN MY CITY NEAR POLAND IM FUCKING NERVOUS
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Autistic Kvetching]

Gn lads

He already won, silly.

Millenium Dawn mod, Syria ironman conquering all the Middle East while nuking USA and Israel.

*SAME

Yes but not the same one

Gn8 pham iam going to sleep too

They feel great, knowing that the terrorist have been defeated, right????

>Pic related

Redpill me on the halabja chemical attack, /sg/.

Does anyone have that youtube video of I think it was a Romanian or Arabic song and it had a little girl dancing around a group of dudes sitting on the floor? it was posted here a few weeks ago. asking for a friend

>hoi4
Kill yourself
Darkest Hour or bust

im sure they do

What does the pie charts represent?

>it fookin slipped

Darkest Hour is boring.

*breathes in*

There was one instance, in a town stock full of Iranian soldiers (situated right on the Iranian border) and was a Peshmerga stronghold. Use of chemical weapons was terrible, but the alternatives were not much better, even arguably more destructive. Would the issue still be controversial had Saddam’s generals decided to use napalm or explosives instead of chemical weapons and killed even more people?

Interestingly, if Barzani didn't decide that violence and insurgency and fighting for one of the most extreme jihadists of the modern era against his own country was a good idea (for the dozenth time), none of that would have happened. He could have just sat around and minded his own business, no one in the Kurdistan region getting drafted in war, and that would have been that. Sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me. But instead he decided to push violence and fight against his own country, then cry genocide when the fight finally caught up to him.

Oh Syria actually has more sunni?

However, while of course there were a number of uses of chemical weapons in the war, the only one that gets brought up is Halabja. Funnily enough, until the run-up to the Iraq War, in which Bush was building his false case to invade Iraq, no one except Iran denied Iran used chemical weapons. Iran denied it, but the smoking gun was that many of the victims were killed by cyanide blood agents. Iran made a huge fanfare out of it to condemn Iraq, bringing in media and doctors. The doctors proved that the victims died of cyanide blood agents, which Iran said "HA! Told you!"

There was one problem: Iraq didn't have cyanide blood agents, but Iran did. And mustard gas is pretty bad at killing people (1-3% death rate) so there's no way so many people could have died from mustard gas alone. So ever since the event, the fact of the matter has always been "Both Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons." However, leading up to the Iraq War, Bush conveniently left out Iran's culpability in it (because the case was against Iraq, obviously). Stephen Pelletiere, who was in the CIA at the time and the head on the Iran-Iraq War and the man who knew everything there was to know about the war, attacked Bush's claim, noting that the Iraqis targted Iranian positions with mustard gas, while Iran targeted the down with cyanide blood agents, hence the high casualties and all the cyanide deaths.
So yes, the greatest atrocity committed by Saddam was actually committed by Khomeini.

it gets even better: In that kangaroo court, Saddam's sentence was not for Halabja, but for an assassination attempt on his life.
On top of that, if Saddam, who was thoroughly interrogated by the CIA and FBI, is to be believed, he first heard about Halabja from the newspapers.

I think some people here don't realize that Assad is more of a problem for the American Deep State rather than Israel

represents the amount of shias in the and
yes

Thank you.

>land*
>tfw too tired to even type correctly fuck it ill just sleep

>Iraq asks banks to suspend foreign trading in the Kurdistan Region
Imagine being on the levels of JUST that the KRG is on

Interesting, I thought it was the other way around. Good to know that Sunni muslims are getting help from the Shia Hezbollah.

Probably why trump is calling for his removal.

indradestin...

What wrong that went so horribly right?

We need to stay focused lads!

If you have the time rally up and help us hold the line!

Latest Updates:
>Q gives military order codes for detainment of BO in flip islands (manila)
>trump tweets "may god... (Prayer) at the beginning of the operation's timezone
>midway through OP completion Obama tweets "May God also..." with no precontext to prayer, also has never tweeted about god before, suggesting twitter has been cap'd by trump
>Ex-prez then shows up to "jury duty" LATE and through the SECRET JUDGE'S ELEVATOR (never allowed in a court of law)
>Court is not even in his state of residence, so wouldnt be called to serve jury duty anyway.
>then shows a very similar logo to Sup Forums to papparazi outside his home in a "hello", logo facing forward in the same context as us being the diseminators of information when the hammer finally drops.
>all this while hillary was AWOL from all the action for numerous days, not even tweeting about the church shooting...

>it gets even better: In that kangaroo court

Reminder of Saddam's last words
>Saddam's last words were:
>To the great nation, to the people of our country, and humanity,
>You have known your brother and leader very well and he never bowed to the despots and, in accordance with the wishes of those who loved him, remained a sword and a banner.
>This is how you want your brother, son or leader to be ... and those who will lead you (in the future) should have the same qualifications.
>Here, I offer my soul to God as a sacrifice, and if He wants, He will send it to heaven with the martyrs, or, He will postpone that ... so let us be patient and depend on Him against the unjust nations.
>Remember that God has enabled you to become an example of love, forgiveness and brotherly coexistence ... I call on you not to hate, because hate does not leave a space for a person to be fair and it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking and keeps away one from balanced thinking and making the right choice.
>I also call on you not to hate the peoples of the other countries that attacked us and differentiate between the decision-makers and peoples. Anyone who repents – whether in Iraq or abroad – you must forgive him.
>You should know that among the aggressors, there are people who support your struggle against the invaders, and some of them volunteered for the legal defence of prisoners, including Saddam Hussein ... some of these people wept profusely when they said goodbye to me.
>Dear faithful people, I say goodbye to you, but I will be with the merciful God who helps those who take refuge in him and who will never disappoint any faithful, honest believer ... God is Great ... God is great ... Long live our nation ... Long live our great struggling people ... Long live Iraq, long live Iraq ... Long live Palestine ... Long live jihad and the mujahedeen.
>Saddam Hussein President and Commander in Chief of the Iraqi Mujahed Armed Forces

FUCK ASSAD. FUCK YOU PUTIN BOTS AND FILTHY HAIRY, SMELLY, ARAB PATRIARCHAL AUTHORITARIAN BAATHISTS.

Syria was gonna get modernity and civilization if not for you!!!!!!

Kill yourself you schizophrenic LARPer

Fuck u nigger. TRAITOR.

Where the fuck do you find these pics
Random google searches?

>Wahhabist rebels were going to modernize Syria by enforcing Sharia law
>the patriarchy is bad
t. libfag SJW

FUCK U ASSADIST SCUM. My memes are supplied on well-protected routes, laden with stout ships with well-rigged masts.

SMELLY WANNABE FASCIST ARAB SCUM WHO ARE ONLY GOOD FOR EXPLOITING THEIR COUNTRY'S CASH FLOW.

Filthy, smelly, short, balding disgusting arabs.

trump defeated isis and now is going to defeat the dictator assad who created them.
USA USA USA USA

>Literal /x/ tier larping and trump cult worship
Keep that gay shit away from me

my bad

>being so delusional you think everyone with a different opinion is an Arab
lmao

USA
USA
USA
USA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

ASSAD IS GONNA GET ASS-HEAD-IN-A-PATRIOT-MISSILE

We're gonna rape him in the bum like we did Gaddafi. LMFAO!

I want to fuck your ass. Balls deep.

ARABS are literally goblins from LOTR, not even good enough to be orcs. Filthy, skulking, smelly, short, balding, grabs women like a creep, gets rejected all the time, hangs around in creep gangs of other fucking virgin men, disgusting scum. Makes me vomit!!!!

>aussie brainlets

That is Assad's fate along with his qt wife and children. We're gonna get some hard-rolling nigga militia to storm his palace for the final showdown and rape him for hours before we show up and apologize lol. HAHAHAHAHAHA. FUCK U.

U SCUM. Liberals were the ones holding back BITCH.

>Literally cant talk about real world affairs without referencing video games and/or movies
Burger please go

don't you realize how rude you are being desu

>REEEE why are they posting things i don't like
pathetic

HOW ABOUT ASSAD BEING A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COUP'IST AND UNDEMOCRATIC NIGGER-TIER COMMIE WHO SUPPORTED ALL SORTS OF TERROR AGAINST THE WEST FOR DECADES????????

CARLOS THE JACKAL
REVOLUTIONARY ARMY FACTION
PLO&
PFLP&
PKK in BEKAA
EVEN THE FUCKING BLACK PANTHERS

> literal schizophrenic circle jerking
Not even /ptg/ likes you

u R 100% some smelly Baathist party elite offspring in exile in Toronto. Go kill yourself.

Here is what happened last time the US tried occupying a country
And only for it to become an Iranian ally, LMAO

managed to find it thx

/sg/ Terrorist General is gonna die . We are gonna MAGA-rape your fuckign skulls. The hillary-obama camp were holding back, they are the cutesy liberals. U niggers r gonna be fucking freedom'ed so hard.

>Larping for attention this bad

Now this is shitposting

Oh you mean when we literally killed millions and destroyed a country for the lols with minuscule casualties just to prove we can? The idea wasn't to occupy it, it was to destroy it u loser. Iran can have the fucking remains who gives a shit. Not to mention their oil is still ours through Western companies.

>Snow niggers

Makes sense.

actually I am Urdan offspring shill for King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of Jordan & All Arabia. Therefore... you can't suicide me...

Classic Arab Racial response here folks. God I hate you so much. We all do. We despise you. MUH SECULAR ARAB lol, we hate you even more.

You will never be allowed to come to the U.S.

Since when did /x/ have a base camp on Sup Forums?

>more pointless larping
>completely misunderstanding the purpose of the Iraq war
>what are the goals bush openly stated and specifically mentioned keeping Iran out
top kek
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kaffir? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiger Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dessert warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Syrian Arab armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zionist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Syrian nation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Infidel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Syrian Republican Guard corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shirk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead you little Kaffir.

>Urdan
hahahahahaahahahahah ANY AND ALL goodwill u had among the vast majority of the sunni muslims IS GONE. And we hate you and want to kill you, they hate you and want to kill you. All of your fucking people are gonna be a joke that will be forgotten from the history books. This I promise you.

Nah im a Slavic shitskin

>openly stated goals for MSM and media
>claims I misunderstand the purpose of the war
Christ you're a fucking retard.

>reddit larpers still hard at work with their game fucking with /r_ptg/ fags
In all for it, just keep it out of this thread.

oh dear who let the psycho's in?
there's one here typing in caps. hope he has an anuerism SOON.

Been busy tonight, so i only just saw rumours that Bukamal is SAA territory now. Nice.

That means this chapter of WW3 is almost over. Fear not however, the kurds and the east bank are still open for taking.

And this saudi thing. Hmmm. Is it goning to blow up?

And turkey? Has turkey said anything? They didn't make too much noise about qatar - they just sent troops, so maybe they wont say anything.

Anything else interesting?

It's not even /x/
It's twitterfags and redditors who think they're in Mr Robot fighting the evil forces of corporate America and the Democrat party.

>he things Bush wasn't a Kike puppet
>Thinks the MSM supported the Iraq war other than Fox
>i-it was proto-chess and was only for the media and the US had only ulterior motives for the lulz
Not only a moron but also underage

Fuck you nigger. I will sign up the moment Trump invades and ends Assad once and for all. I will march in with my squad in some Arab Baathist village and personally rape all the women before summarily executing them. You have my word.

It wasn't chess retard. It was pure bloodlust and to set an example for those shitskins who tried shit.

We love war for the sake of war. We are a war-loving people. Unlike you lazy piece of shit good for nothing shitskins.

>it wasn't chess but it was totally a ulterior motive with no proof because i say so
Not even an attempt was made

>a fucking burger calling someone a shitskin

>We love war for the sake of war. We are a war-loving people.
>Unlike you lazy piece of shit good for nothing shitskins.
I can't fucking even.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/hassan-rouhani-saudi-arabia-is-behind-range-of-hostile-acts-in-region
>Iran's president says Saudi Arabia behind 'hostility' in region
Hassan Rouhani says Riyadh is interfering in Yemen and Lebanon, and its allies, US and Israel, dominate to ‘plunder oil and wealth’

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/08/priti-patel-israel-trip-analysis-uk-foreign-policy
>What did Israel hope to gain from Priti Patel's secret meetings?
The international development secretary’s covert summer trip was a gift to Israelis who seek to influence British policy

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
>Ex-Israeli PM introduced Harvey Weinstein to former Mossad spies
Ehud Barak admits referring movie mogul to private investigators who reportedly helped to suppress sexual abuse allegations

jesus. what a sordid corrupt horrible little.....and so cheap. so crass.

Kys already.

Whoa there, sorry I bumped into you. You're clearly a badass motherfucker.

I - I'm sorry senpai

>I will march in with my squad in some Arab Baathist village and personally rape all the women before summarily executing them. You have my word.
Wheezed Tshawn Rodriguez between puffs on his ventilator.
That would show those filthy Arab untermensch not to mess with an Aryan Adonis like him.
He rolled his motorized chair to the foot of the basement stairs, took another ventilator puff and yelled
>Mamá! Where are my hot pockets? I have to defend the white race down here!
Satisfied that she had got the message, Tshawn rolled back to to his alienware dell laptop to see how the shitskins had been cowed by his superiority.

fuggen hell, it's a freaking church/cult with belief system and everything

NEW R&U VIDEO
>Russian reporters get injured while working in Deir ez Zor
youtu.be/tNDzYbG-G7w

Is this real?

Its literally what would happen if /ptg/ met /x/

Yes, not sure about the exact pic but likely related to a large amount of dogs turning blue in india due to chemicals being dumped in water, or a similar case
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/blue-dye-dogs-india-mumbai-video-spd/

There are videos about it getting 80k plus views sending in swarms of normies and redditors.

yup. proboscis monkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey

the pink thing is his penis.

It's definitely odd, no doubt.
It's like a cargo cult mixed with a bit of Jamestown and some fucking retarded lack of critical thought

Wargame Masterrace

nah, thats his colouring (at least i think it's a him, it's difficult to tell with some animals)