How do we prevent our daughters from growing up to become sluts?

How do we prevent our daughters from growing up to become sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4UEAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First off, don't treat them like princesses because those girls tend to grow up into spoiled, entitled women.

Simple. Be vocal and staunch in your distaste for unsavory loose women. Praise women who have strong morals and are traditional. Ensure you have children with a woman who embodies this.

She will have learned over time the value of being a good woman by your teachings and the example set by your wife.

>doesn't have kids
>gives retard meme answer

>gives correct answer
>might have kids

Have a daughter. Nice try user.

It takes a real man to manage this. It's not that hard to raise your son well. Just follow some basic principles. Daughter, on the other hand...

don't treat them too nice, or they will rebel.
don't treat them too badly, or they will rebel.
don't treat them too moderately, or they will rebel.

9 year old= win

move to a country where the guys are average looking

read this

archive.is/4UEAk

give em a bible and keep em away from niggers

poor kid

wouldn't be surprised if she eventually rebels against your memelord parenting

Be a good husband and father

Be a good father you piece of crap.

The number one reason why daughters rebel is because they have degenerate friends, they influence your daughter. This is why you shouldn't send your kids go public schools. Always homeschool your kids.

>inb4 kids will grow up to be social outcasts

There are homeschool sport leagues now and there are organizations your kids can join like Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts. Your kid will only grow up to be a social outcast, if you keep them as shut ins.

>being this degenerate

Obvious kike shill.

Actually give them responsibilities.
Cant say im absolutely right on this, but from experience Ive seen it working well.

>butthurt
>can't read context from earlier posts

>degenerate friends
>they influence your daughter
so you believe friends have more influence upon children than parents? it's like you don't even understand bonding.

you are actually very correct

Beat, rape, subjugate.

Kick em' out on the streets at age 9.

Bond with me, Jimmy

Teach them this symbol.

give them the D yourself, so they don't seek it elsewhere

Girls are heavily influenced by group think. It's in their nature

I feel like most sluts are skanks because they have daddy issues.
I think that as long as you give your daughter lots of love and affection she won’t desperately seek validation from sex partners

Show her Sup Forums. That should turn her off fornication, and make her skeptical of marrying anyone.

girls, and all children in general, are even more strongly influenced by their parents.

unless, their parents just don't care about them.

also i can tell you are not a parent because
>there are organizations your kids can join like Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts
those organizations are a joke nowdays.

I never claimed to be a parent and yes now that Boy Scouts are accepting girls now, you should take your boys to the other scouting organization that isn't pozzed

your daughters*

You do it by doin what God told you to do with your children in the KJV Bible, if you don't you are a loser and you deserve to have a slut for a daughter

Pastor Anderson?