First real life sheboon chimpout witnessed

First real life sheboon chimpout witnessed
Sorry, no pics. Too scared for muh life and stunned to belive it was reality.
>Be me
>Go to NAS Jax air show Sunday
>Long lines at base gate, go to little park across the street and tailgate instead
>Chillin with the boys
>Aboutta crack a cold one
>Hear a strange yet familiar dialect angrily beginning to crescendo
>Years of WSHH have given me a basic grasp of Ebonics
>See urban female with approximately 8 urban youth offspring and 1 urban male
>Hear urban female discussing the sorry levels of male's nigga ass
>Try to ignore
>Volume increases
>Other wyt peepol take notice
>Urban female begins screaming at blood curdling levels
>Demands the sorry ass nigga take a swing at her
>Her younger offspring are crying
>The oldest, approx. 15, is attempting to get between the 2 adults
>Urban female storms off to her car
>Approximately 20 other onlookers have joined
>No fucks being given to airshow
>Female returns with what looks like a heavy broom handle.
>Do a double take
>That's not a stick
>JerrySpringerChant.wav
>She has a fucking war hammer
>picrelated
>Male retreats to the relative safety of a mini-van roof (female is short)
>Whyt pee poll begin calling police
>Her children down to approximately age 5 begin crying and trying to restrain her
>She begins pushing and fighting her children that are trying to keep her from catching jail time
>Finally she throws the war hammer back in the trunk, loads up kids and tears out across the park where other little kids are playing and sitting on blankets watching the air show
>Urban male comes down from minivan roof
>Retrieves folding chair
>Returns to mini-van perch and gets comfy to continue watching show with zero fucks given
>Finally getta crack a cold one and watch barrel rolls'n shit

You americans are such big fucking pussies.

What would you have done differently? If she was willing to swing at her own 10yo girl, what would she have done to me with midevil weaponry?

lmaooo he prolly lowkey hea baby daddy dooeee real talk

This is what happens when you don't keep your pimp hand strong.

>a fucking warhammer
my sides left orbit

Why does sheboon keep a warhammer in a van with a bunch of little kids? lol

top kek
the warhammer bit was a nice touch

It was surreal.
I saw the handle first and thought it was a closet rod or something, then she moved it about more, and we thought it was maybe a golf club with a thick handle, but finally she presented it in all it's glory. I'm hoping some videos or pic show up of it. There were too many onlookers with good dslr cameras for the planes to not get something.

The male was onna van. She was in a small sedan.

Pics, or

>midevil
triggered

Soory
>*medieval

That's even worse!

Nothing nice about being touched by a war hammer

Fuck I want a warhammer

Cheap enough for even a poorfag

I'm very tempted

No guns faggot, get out.

Best part was the lady next to us we had been chatting with that morning commented "That's rare for a black woman to have a man around with all those kids. She really should be nicer to him."
Muh tendies were almost floored.

>no pics
OP didn't deliver

I have guns. Even one I keep in my truck, as a matter of fact. We were originally planning on going on-base at NAS JAX to watch the show, so we cleared all that out to get on base. Once we saw the line was backed up for miles, we detoured to the little park across from the entry gate.
I didn't even have my pocket knife.

I know. I wish I hadn't got so caught up and thought to get you boys some pics or video. I'm ashamed.

We wuz table chuckers n shheeiiitt

>Saving niggers

Don't sell yourself short.

Actually they have those wicked looking demolition hammers. That would do....

Checked and so glad I didn’t go this year. Only go when it’s at Jax Beach with all the white people and the amphibious assault.

>be me
>take black studies class
>am only cis white male
>week one
>what is whiteness?
>what is blackness?
>whiteness is an attribute assigned to people from northern and western Europe and are the source of all societal problems on Earth
>blackness is an attribute assigned to people from Africa and they are kings and queens gifted paranormal powers thanks to the magickal element melanin
>first paper: write about the IQ gap and prove that black inequality is genetic based, cited BLACK scholars that controlling for FHA discriminatory loans and not controlling for affirmative action still leaves a total wealth gap of 3 to 1
>professor slowly gets redpilled
>week 7
>"Barack Obama had to be perfect, he had to be classy, dignified and intelligent. Donald Trump had to be rich and white—"
>point out that Obama worked for foreign-born landlords in Chicago and defended them in court from accusations of raising rents on low-income tenants to force them out, gentrifying the area for upper middle class whites, allowing Obama to live lavishly while black people lived in hospital waiting rooms or on the street
>class slowly gets redpilled
>week 16
>almost end of semester, have the highest grade in the class
>fellow students want me to give a quick presentation to wrap up the course
>name the Jew right then and there
>tell my black classmates that the Atlantic slave trade was financed by the Jew
>tell them most of the slave ships were owned by the Jew
>say that so-called progressive groups like the NAACP were founded by Jews
>tell them that their hero W.E.B. du Bois was a communist
>by now the entire is hooting and hollering, the white women in the class have either left or suffered a seizure
>am proclaimed King of the Niggers
>have an entire posse of redpilled niggers and the phone numbers of giga niggas to back me up
>constantly get Sup Forums infographics texted to me by my nigga buddies now
>mfw

These look fucking retarded.

good job, user. you're doing god's work. see if you can take the same class again. maybe they'll eventually let you teach it.

"she ain much ta looks at but she sho can play sum goddamm football; yumsayin"

ITT
>nothing happened

Did he tell her jews don’t run the world?

>this pasta again
do you save them somewhere?

Yeah, I missed last year's show, but I will check out next year's if I'm still here.
The area around base seems..... diverse.

Why do you drink beer op?

Have one. Would rather just use a hammer. Particularly an old one from 20s-40s with a beefy straight claw.

Unless it's a special occasion or event, I don't really.

Dis you buy it as a meme, or as a tool?
What have you used it for?

You better not be fucking lying to me

If you open a .txt document instead of an image, it will appear in the reply box.

i fucking love warhammers, best melee weapon hands down
a (recurve) bow and a warhammer are all you need Sup Forums

I didn't buy it, it was given to me. It doesn't get used too often, but when it does its usually to to twist lumber or shit into place. Gripping it sucks and it's a little short and heavy. For personal defense you're better off with a hammer or hatchet.

absolutely subversive

Got mine from coldsteel.

a traditional medieval european style warhammer is basically a hammer but bigger and objectively better for combat
breech hammers are for dealing with inaminate shit

Nope. Imma penny pincher and can't stomach paying $4 or $5 for a beer at a bar. I had 2 beers with the boys at the air show. Last time I drank before that was at a work get-together with some clients maybe 8 weeks ago. I'll probably have some wine at Thanksgiving dinner, maybe crack a cold one with the old man when I see him, some eggnog at Christmas and some champagne at new year's. That'll be it for the year.
Back innaday, particularly while in the Army, I was a bit of a wild drinker. I travel a lot with work, and won't risk getting a dui or getting busted for a bar fight.

base security should have ran their fat asses over there, might have gotten lucky and had a trigger happy MA or GM show up

Okay, I know. I understand hammers. I just saying I would rather pull out a good claw hammer (or hatchet) than a Dead On© AN14 Annihilator™ Wrecking Bar for a fight.

I think a Stanley FUBAR would hold it's own.

No doubt.

any good Airplanes at Airshow OP?

Fuck I wish I had the money to own one of those cool vintage aircraft.

Warhammer:2017 A Grim Nigger Sci-Fi Miniature wargame.

Hell Yeah!
Blue Angels (No Fat Albert tho)
Some awesome stunt planes (Oracle, Prometheus, and more)
This neat little yellow 500lb jet plane
F22
P51
Some 1940's Beechcraft doing stunts
P3 Orion
Poseidon
A10
More that I can't remember. It was awesome.

>He doesn't conceal carry

Should have just straight up shot her right in the face, pussy. Then again, why would one risk his life for some nigger?

It was a sledgehammer you soft handed flatlander.

When niggers get into a confrontation with each other it's usually just better to stand back and let nature take its course.

>>Go to NAS Jax air show Sunday
first mistake.

The reason this shit is so fucking hilarious? Because Charlie Murphy's "True Hollywood Stories" is the truth, too. These fucking people are really and truly like that. It's funny on TV, because it's TRUE.