ISRAEL POLL GET IN HERE

Everybody vote and bump this poll right now!
twitter.com/jaysekulow/status/928312745841319936

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealLambright/status/928359685790449664
twitter.com/jaysekulow/status/928312745841319936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>expecting me to make a twitter account

fuck you

bump
twitter.com/RealLambright/status/928359685790449664

Hello schlomo

GET IN HERE

>need an account

Nahh

>We need to bomb Israel off the face of the Earth.

Holy shit.

This poll is making me sleepy.

I'm gunna take a quick nap. I'll vote when I wake up

Wow. ((They)) really are desperate.

Reads like the autistic shrieking of a dying animal

bump, fuck the kikes.

Bump

>CIA login

>twitter.com/jaysekulow/status/928312745841319936
The merchant defense league that thread OMG

bump

>not that important

Where is the "not at all important" option?

Big if jew

Bump

Read the replies freaking out about this. Boomers cannot go away quick enough.

I did my part. Lets get them jews shipped off to Israel for fucks sake.

Twitter is for Gayfers...

Still at 43% da fuck

Die you son of a litteral whore

nice data mining shlomo

Sup Forums needs to use the Scripture to red pill American evangelicals on the fake Jews inhabiting the synagogue of Satan.

Matthew 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:14
Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him. (him being Jesus)

Matthew 21:45

42. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43. Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46. But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Acts 25:7
And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove.

If you could show from Scripture that the Jews have been replaced by the Church, that poll would be quite different. As it is, the Evangelicals are convinced that Jerusalem must be protected. It is based on a Dispensationalist lie that twisted the Scripture and gave us the pre-tribulation rapture.

So little context given, I wouldn't dare vote either way

Normally we have a bigger impact than this.

>Sup Forums needs to use the Scripture to red pill American evangelicals on the fake Jews inhabiting the synagogue of Satan.

Stupidest thing i ever heard user.

>Let me show you this book written by ancient goatfucking morons that will tell you all you need to know about modern religious sects. (Gas the jews) (I'm not crazy)

bump against the tel aviv bot net

aight

reported for future church shooter

Jews were trying meme ww3 into reality, failed, tried instigating another war in the middle east as a false flag to collapse our economy to destroy China.

Israel is getting dismantled for being the sole proprietor of jeopardizing global peace as we speak.

>very important won: we need to double our efforts to suport isreal to appease the population!

>not very important won: we need to double our efforts to support isreal to make up for this lack of public support!

>tfw i used to be this blinded also

bump

Assange is doing his part

>don't read our book goyim

>we must pray harder

Bump

Voted 'very important.'

It's still early. Almost 500 votes since I've posted this.

The kikes are nervous lol

>Jews kill Christ
>It's our duty to give our money, nukes and lives for them

What a stupid whore

It says FBI
i kekd anyway

according to statistics there are 35.000.000 obese male jews in israel spending 88%+ of their wake time on the internet.

blumpf

Assange is a badass

bump

It's important, not good.

I don't understand how it's still at 43%

oy vey -$10

>tfw the goyim know

Neither. Either jidf or (((twitter)))

This guy is a true patriot who served his country for 12 years. If he supports Israel, why don't you?!

Look kids - an internet atheist who doesn't know shit about the Scriptures, historically or otherwise. You moron.

You don't change people's minds about a part of their belief system by trashing the whole thing.

>twitter.com/jaysekulow/status/928312745841319936
gogogogogogo

What happened with the porsches? Trading one german brand for another?

Prayers are usless agianst kek. stupid bull dyke thinks she can beat pepe

That's a very Jewish way of wording the question and the answers

I think this result will be rigged or manipulated

Must have some fancy new brigade trackers

They give classes on how to troll for Israel, did you know that? lol

Also remember to vote on amnestys international poll on twitter

#Diversity4Israel

Luckily boomers are dying out and after they're gone israel will have no support within the US. In the mean time though keep sending them these scriptures and pic related. Boomers love assange.

AHAHAHAHAH

DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO Sup Forums THIS IS OUR TIME TO FRIGHTEN ALL THE NOSEBERGS OUT THERE

Bush era patriotards are the worst people

Make a poll that says pepole that think hitler was a good guy to Twitter one

Damn, he really swallowed the koolaid

He's probably one of us lol

Good on him. It is incredibly annoying to read what God said in the Old Testament to the Jews, read what Jesus said about the Jews, and then hear modern Christians ignore that and believe that idiot Scofield.

God is pissed at the Jews. They have been "persecuted" because they rejected the Messiah. And they are assholes to everyone else.

looks like it desu

What's it currently at?

bump

There is no "Not important at all." But Twitter doesn't work for me anyway because my OS is messed up.

Thanks user. And I am serious when I say that Sup Forums needs to meme this on a regular basis outside of pol/

Finally turning

Yessss.

Varg? That larping cucked fag? lol.

i did my part

can't believe more than half is for israel. Why do people give a shit about israel

Not soon enough.

Evangelical boomers think those who go against Israel will be cursed because the scofield bible

They are such good allies user. They umm well...
they are nice people and stuff :P

GAS GAS GAS

Saved

same, fuck that shit.