Is Seth MacFarlane /ourguy/?

Is Seth MacFarlane /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU
youtube.com/watch?v=exYRApwSPGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Definitely not, but hes more closer to center/libertarian than many of the celebrity dems.

The Orville is redpilled, big league. Seth has always been against the pc sjw bullshit.

No youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

he knew about 9/11 was going to happened and missed his plane on purpose he is one of them

No he's not. He's a Free Mason Satan nigger. They all are.

nope

/thread

i bet he is a pedofag

I've always wondered, is retardation like a feeling you give in to or is it your natural state?

No, but damn if that dude doesn't make fun of Jews every single chance he can get.

Meh, kinda
>stormnigger
You have to go back
His shows seem to warn about pedowood though.
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU
And of course there's Herbert the old pedo.

He has the ice cold black eyes of a jew satanist baby devouter. Also probably a pedophile.

So... No.

youtube.com/watch?v=exYRApwSPGI

Moderately redpilled but happy to pander to bluepills due to his repressed homosexuality and the fact that the Jews he occasionally drop redpills about pay his bills.

*Devourer, not devouter

I'm curious who else he's outted thru the years that the public just wasn't picking up on. If I had more free time, i'd binge-watch his shows and take notes.

No way I'm sitting through that western again, though. Once was too much.

He makes fun of jews, so /ourguy/????

I had a thought, since Fox will NEVER cancel family guy does seth just keep trying to push them over the edge with more gore shit to get his show cancelled? But then Fox says "lol nice try we'll air this too" and keeps the show going?

He's a Democrat who campaigned for Obama, and an outspoken liberal.

Then again, the left hates him because he's an outspoken liberal instead of a goosestepping communist. And they hate him ever more for showing them up at their own game and having a sense of humour. Humour is always the first thing to be outlawed in totalitarian societies because it's generally the most accepted form of criticism.

I watched two of the examples that a soyboy commissar named as "offensive". A bit from Family Guy, and a song he did for the Oscars. The bit from Family Guy was something I'd describe as affirming progressive politics, but also calling out hypocritical liberals. The Brian character was central, and anyone who has seen even one episode knows that that guy's role has "cuck" written all over it. He's the shoe-in cowardly liberal who talks a big game but believes none of it. And that's how he acted in the bit. The song was about actresses showing their boobs in movies. It was called "we saw your boobs". And we did. it was their choice, and no-one disrespected them for it. McFarlane simply poked fun at this bit of cognitive dissonance that it's fully expected that an actress can show her tits, but that men aren't allowed to like it. And this went over the heads of all the Marxist pieces of shit that want to outlaw fun.

If he's not right wing yet, he's probably going to be forced into the right a few years from now, when they go even further with their totalitarian anti-humour jihad.

Guarantee you he's going to be the one to out the Hollywood pedos.

No. I'm not

The Orville starts out as a cuck scenario. The first officer is the off-white woman that did the cucking. The security chief is a little girl who intimidates men with super-strength. There's a species of all-males that procreate. There is nothing "red-pilled" about the show.

And Seth is an obedient, singing and dancing shabbos goy.

I can think of two instances where the Jews have been accused or insinuated to be responsible for all wars on Family Guy. What are some other controversial and un PC things his shows have said?

Watch the show, retard. His wife cheated, women suck as bad as men. The security officer cant get a man because human males dont want to be shown up. The race has females, they just alter them to males after birth. Everyone on the ship is against them changing the girls sex, because it is wrong to do.

>When You Wish Upon a Weinstein

>dat post
>dat flag

He's gay for sure and probably a pedo. 40-something man unmarried who loves Broadway musicals. Just look at his picture.

No, he's probably a faggot pedophile. Just look at that face.

Seth is a nice guy but his work is shit, just like (((Adam Sandler))).
I like Adam more as a person than Seth though, by far.

no but at least he is not a cuck. he is a "true" liberal or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Maybe Libertarian. He has a long way to go, but he is certainly not in a bubble. He does however have to keep his mouth shut in his profession. His new show is okay.

I just fucking hate the guy because he fucked Daenarys Targaryen.

Not directly related to your question but am I the only one that thinks this guy uses his knowledge of pedophiles in Hollywood to blackmail producers? I can't imagine other reason why he gets so much support to make shit shows and movies. Every time he makes a cryptic joke about a celebrity is not for a desire of social justice but to remember people that he knows.

You clearly haven't paid attention. The captain is blamed and blames himself for the infidelity. He doesn't even protest his ex-wife being assigned as his XO, even though that would be completely absurd IRL. Total cuckery.

Every single scenario they come up with, from gay baby daddies to women with super strength, is designed to attack some notion of traditional social roles.

And they get pretty meta about it. The whole notion of the Maclin is pro-gay, but the episode with the female child was all about attacking the culture's traditional societal norms.

fpbp

Isn't it just that Family Guy is basically a license to print money for FOX? Then again, he's so hated by Hollywood intelligentsia, you'd almost think someone is trying to take a stab at him. They always hate it when there's one guy who won't play along.

Neither of you get it. The entire point of this show is to provide issues with no real, clear right or wrong and to have the viewers figure it out for himself. Kind of like the original Star Trek.

> Capitan is cuck.
> His wife dindu nofing (not my fault, u work all days).
> Any man is scared for own masculinity cos lil bitch too strength.
> Two fags give birth a girl but wanna make it trans-boy.
> Nigers nigers nigers are everywhere.

Family guy hasn't been funny in at least 4 years

This is rather a tough one since she secretly pulled strings to get him that captain chair and doesn't want him to know. He was already told by command that he has no clout right now to pick and chose his EO.

Seth's a liberal, but can laugh at himself. That's more most people can do nowadays. He's definitely anti-PC at the very least.

I highly doubt that. Unless you were personally raped by him as a minor and have evidence.

he "missed" the 9/11 flight and was storyboard artist for johnny bravo. seems like he's one of them

I think he sees things for what they are. It doesn't take a genius to see whats going on and he actually knows these people on a first name basis. His show also roasts those people personally on a regular basis. He seems a bit faggy but other than that I don't think he is in on it

Says the retard that never watched because of your own ignorance. Fyi, wife said she did wrong. A guy and a cosmetically altered woman had a kid, proves surgery cant change genetics. Most guys dont want some Amazon chick, nothing wrong with it and the show says so. Niggers doing a song and dance is great.

I had never really wondered why i never made it last the second episode

>be seth
>nerdy fag who loves sci-fi
>makes hit TV comedy
>has in to make nerdy sci-fi fagottry
>profit

If it's any consolation to you I doubt he enjoyed it.

Yeah, he's fucking smart and there are some incredibly redpilled concepts that he puts out. If I had to guess his liberalism is more of a beard so he can function in Hollywood.

>our guy
>a Christ-rejecting, faggot, childish atheist

"retard" are watch the show. It's oks after 5-6 ep. Still too many cucks.