How long does it take

for brain cancer to kill a neocon? Why is this guy still alive and why hasn't he retired?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=x5ULObYNNDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off you edgy manchild faggot

So has he abandoned all pretense of objectivity and now is openly just making his voting decisions based on what can spite Trump the most? And people call Trump immature.

i hope soon its the same cancer Kennedy had it's from cell phone use

If his cancer was that bad he'd retire on his big fat pension

This fucker's gonna keep going until 2020 at the earliest, may even finish his term

So see how long it took Kennedy to die it should be the same for him

Fuck this piece of shit neocon

The brain cancer thing is a legal defense. He can both serve in the senate while claiming mental incompetence in court.

It is that bad. Biden's son had the same type of cancer and died within a year if I remember right.

McCain is ancient and is looking visibly thinner. The cancer is taking its toll and he's definitely not going to live much longer. It's why it's astounding he's not retiring already, he's clinging onto his senate seat as it is the only thing he has to live for.

>So has he abandoned all pretense of objectivity and now is openly just making his voting decisions based on what can spite Trump the most? And people call Trump immature.

Imagine being one of his voters in AZ.... Holy fuck, I'd be livid.

you should educate yourself this type of cancer is terminal i give him six months tops

>This fucker's gonna keep going until 2020 at the earliest, may even finish his term

I'm beginning to think they turned him into an evil machine.

>Fuck off you edgy manchild faggot

Found the shill. Why do Democrats love (((neocons))) now?

I was just thinking about mccain yesterday. I don't think its the cancer making him vote like a tard, I think he's just a traitor. He's so pissed he lost to obama, that conservatives let him lose to obama, and then trump winning just threw him over the edge. He hates this country now, or at least feels so entitled, and looks down on everyone now.

>He hates this country now, or at least feels so entitled, and looks down on everyone now.

His state had the highest ACA price increases in the country. The cunt voted against the repeal. I fully agree that he hates America.

Remember when he called Rand an agent of the Kremlin?

Neocons ARE democrats

>Neocons ARE democrats

Fair point.

Tbh, this goes beyond neocon status. McCain is seriously fucked up and should be forced to resign simply because of his medical history, let alone his mental health. I really wish he would just croak already.

Idk but he already looks more frail.

I didn't see that we had a McCain thread up in the catalog. my question is why is he trying to stop the wall?

McCain is the prototypical RINO puke. Always has been. WAR HERO bullshit is all he has. Good job getting shot down and surviving beatings, I guess. Gimme a high five about it.

>I really wish he would just croak already.

Hey, Kek. Where are you on this? We could really use some help.

>my question is why is he trying to stop the wall?

He hates America. That's all I've got.

>Good job getting shot down and surviving beatings, I guess

Then they should build him a statue in his hometown and make him go away.

he can cancel the entire wall and nobody in the public will ever know he did it. he has a lot of power for someone who pulls the strings completely out of the public eye.
the wall is a national project and he will stop it from happening

Someone's gotta bite the bullet and Rene Boucher this guy

I agree, I want to see proof... I think he’s larping cancer.

He faked being a pilot

>Someone's gotta bite the bullet and Rene Boucher this guy

This

>I think he’s larping cancer.

Same.

You just noticed? He is evil filth full on. It's like almost nothing can kill these types.

You have to HAVE cancer before cancer can kill you...just sayin

>You have to HAVE cancer before cancer can kill you...just sayin

If he's faking it, we need another way to remove him. Can't we say he's unfit or something? Where are our legalfags?

Radiation bioaccumulation

Interesting how Repubs late in their careers stop LARPing.

Infant's blood can hold off cancer better than any chemo

He squealed like a bitch as a POW and his revealing of privileged information was broadcast throughout the entire camp. Don't propagate that war hero BS without reminding people, at least here.

You know at 34 you would think I would have known better years ago but I never quite knew Republicans were this level of cuck until Trump was elected and they came out of their closet.

They might as well be Democrats.

This is what happens when you no longer have to fear for re-election...

>He squealed like a bitch as a POW and his revealing of privileged information was broadcast throughout the entire camp. Don't propagate that war hero BS without reminding people, at least here.

Not the first time I've heard this. I actually don't doubt it but I hate the guy so that probably has something to do with it. (Just being honest).

If you have more info, I'd be interested in reading it. What should I search for?

I can't wait for this Rothschild guided Cuck to gtfo!

When you are a pow. Sing like a commie.
get released. Get a political salary. Sing like a commie. Built this wall in 08. The wall is rassist in 10.

Brain cancer lump, bs because he was talking like Pelosi.

my sister in law died of brain cancer. it was about 3 months from diagnosis to funeral. during those 3 months her brain was totally malfunctioning. it was like the exorcist.

>OP, when he makes a successful shit-post

>Sing like a commie.
>get released. Get a political salary. Sing like a commie

So he was always a commie and Republicans voted for him anyway? The media did this, didn't they?

He has become one with the cancer, thus it can no longer kill him.

Did she get a similar operation like mccuck?

McCain is Darth Vader, and Soros is Darth Sidious.

Does McCain really have brain cancer?
Or is it a good excuse for conveniently forgetting his actions if he ever gets tried in court. Remember: this man was chumming around with ISIS goons in photos. McCain received a million dollars from Arabia recently...for what?

McCain is a neo-con.

Based McCain, trigger trumpshit faggots daily.

please just give in to the cancer john mccain, do the country a favor.

Sing like a commie, portrayed as a hero. and have a political future.
Jewdindo.jpg

People who used to hate this warmongering piece of shit spitefully applaud him for acting like a spiteful cunt.

Die already.

Post medical bills/free from this lul

I hope it kills that cocksucker slowly and painfully. I hope it leaves him conscious while taking away movement, senses, independent breathing. Not trying to be an edge lord but fuck this old faggot.

kek.

Fuck him and Tweedle Dum too.

I don't believe he even has cancer, but brain cancer is a good excuse to not remember treasonous crimes.

Yea he was one of the pussies who were shitting propaganda on the North Vietnam radio broadcasts. Total traitor.

I disagree, I want it to be fast. Instant, even. Just as long as he’s gone that’s all I care about.

hooktube.com/watch?v=x5ULObYNNDI

>I disagree, I want it to be fast

You sure about that? I think slow and painful is fine as long as he's retired first.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=x5ULObYNNDI

This was awesome. Strong case for term limits.