Trump preparing next world war by invading the Sahel (central Africa)

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

Trump has already deployed American troops to Niger in order to advance France's control of Mali. Taking out Muammar Gaddafi was instrumental to the future plan of attack: Amerikkka and other western imperialist powers want control of the Sahel region - from Mauritania/Senegambia to Somalia - in order to secure its vast untapped resources. Mali, Niger, and Chad, in particular, are full of oil and minerals as is Sudan. Take into account China's involvement in Africa. Once Amerikkka and Europe start installing permanent presence in the region they will be on China's doorstep.

Fake NOOS

It's not fake.

area with the worlds highest birth rate and breeds islamic terrorism.
Needs to be occupied for at least two generations to establish stable structures theoretically
No war

Occupation will require war, dipshit. Western armies can't just go in to any nation legally and set up without prior consent.

This is going to be used as an excuse to send more migrants into Europe

Checked

Also it's either us or the chinks, so I vote for us.

It's about war with China. That's what the wars in the Middle East are about.

No one cares about dead niggers.

Trump could name Africa Dead Nigger Storage and no one would care.

It's not about deaths, it's about a pending WWIII.

Why on earth would Trump use the AMERICAN military to help FRANCE! How does that benefit them?

not necessarily. If the government can be convinced you "just" have to keep the rebels down who try to sabotage it

Read what I wrote and watch the video. Jason Unruhe goes over it.

I remember a thread about a guy who claimed he was from 2053 he said that America just got into conflict with a few wars in africa and nothing much else went on for years after that.

It's obvious why. America and Europe want to stop China from going further into Africa.

My mom thinks im studying, i can't have the volume on.

You said America wants to secure the resources but you also said they are helping France do it, so is it France or America? And if France is an imperialist country why are they so poor?

Bump

It's still a bad idea.

How are the tensions in South Africa? I haven't heard anything about it since #BlackMonday.

>consent
>from niggers
Do you ask your dog consent before putting it on a leash? At least dogs are useful

No clue.

Blacks are humans.

Why shouldn't America and Europe steamroll through Africa? We'll use those resources and protect their environment far better than the niggers and dune coons ever will.

It's a violation of their rights, that's why. Plus colonialism is expensive as hell.

you cant link to a cockgobbling fatman with literal cockhawk hair and expect to not larp yourself into feces

What's wrong with Jason? He's a very intelligent man.

Niggers aren't humans. Take your cuck complaints elsewhere.

Looks who's going to win

Either way America can't risk another clusterfuck of a war.

>Gambia
>Without Yammeh

Shit your right damn.....

DELET THIS

China has already moved in. It's time to catch up.

That's what I'm saying.

Gambia may be next.

Good. Secures oil for industrialized first world nations, prevents the rise of additional Islamic states with large access to oil cash, funds ability to try to civilize some of these mudeating niggers.

Why is this bad?

You want to be responsible for more generations of African refugees? This is how you do it. Nobody leaves blacks alone, then you cry when they don't leave you alone. You will repeat history again with colonialism.

Africa is a shithole, who needs it?
If the Chinese want it then by all means let 'em
have it, and welcome. Maybe they can square it away.

It will lead to another war on the scale of WWII, granted it will be much more severe since both the US and China have nukes.

Who fucking cares? Seriously. Foreign policy means dick and balls. Whatever Trump/GOP do now it just pissing in the wind. Demographics are destiny. America's empire will crumble when the white majority is swept away, just like every other nation that has gone from white to brown.

STAY COMFY JAMMEH

There is a ton of oil in Africa as well as mineral wealth. It would be stupid for a country not to seize or control it all.

China is never going to war with the country they rely on to prop up their slave economy. Calm your tits.

Until 1 billion chinese die and they can stabilize their economic skew they're stuck with us.

Add to that their inability to forward deploy any legitimate military assets

China doesn't need America anymore, dipshit. The only reason why they're not sending their guys to the moon or spying on Americans is they don't have the time of day to do it.

What did you study cupcake?

China is 100% reliant on the United States consumer in order to maintain it's economic growth

And as I said, their military can not forward deploy/is logistically a disaster. Total paper tiger.

>China is 100% reliant on the United States consumer in order to maintain it's economic growth

So why is China always acting in direct opposition to American interests?

Because they aren't. China squeezes in where they can to grab at scraps, and we accept it because we can't hip check every shithead on the block. That's the way geo-political maneuvering works. They have to put on a strong show but not push to hard.

Don't get me wrong, the US is stretched thin as fuck and is at a risk of monetary collapse in the face of a multitude of threats. But the Chinese aren't going to get in to a shooting war with us. If we go down they go down.Our buying power and waste spending is the only thing keeping them at GDP growth. They don't have the internal middle class in order to create a self sufficient economy.

Read some actual economics texts and when you change your flag from that idiotic shit we can have a legit talk.

The whole globalist agenda for the last 70 (really 110) years has been to make us all so interdependent and interconnected with one another that X factors would be systematically removed.

China's communism is a bigger threat to the world than America.

in 150 years if they can handle their shit that long. Sure. Maybe. If some external factor takes us out about 50-100 years in from now.

If we implode before that they're fucked. All the numbers are obviously loose generalizations. But China needs the impact of it's 1 child policy to kick in as well as a middle class surge in order to allow a die off and a more isolationist/internal economy.

Again, their inability to forward deploy prevents them from really establishing an imperial footing because their home turf isn't resource rich enough to enable it.

People don't seem to understand the perfect storm that is (was) America.

Kek

Niger was Obama. 2013. All African policy is because of bin Talals influence on Democrats, and he is now in jail.

It doesn't matter who the president is. US hegemony demands war with China eventually. Africa will be the pretext.

Go on.... Keep redpilling, I'll wait....

Oh no. Not Africa. How will we survive without them?! NO ONE CARES FAGGOT

It will spark another world war.

No. It won't. I'm sorry to burst your bubble. The worst that will happen is more fleeing Africans running to Europe and spreading disease and crime. Did you know, girrilaa have higher intelligence than the average African? That's why they can't understand logic, and have no problem solving abilities. Critical thinking skills are something they don't possess.

Gorillas*

It absolutely will. US will build up troops in the Sahel to intimidate China in order to prepare for a war.

US will collapse before a war is started

The war will start sooner than that.

Good.

>US will build up troops in the Sahel to intimidate China in order to prepare for a war.

>US troops
>in Africa

Did you miss the part about acquiring the vast resources without assuming the costs of governing? It would entirely defeat the purpose to have a massive, expensive military endeavor.

The Chinese are giving loans to African countries in exchange for access to the resources, knowing that they will never be able to repay it (and in turn be required to let them utilize the natural resources).

WWIII won't be good.

You'll notice he just decided to hard left from my posts like "FUCK IT! REEEEEEEE! AMERICA IS DOOOOOOOOOOMED! WAR WITH CHINA IN AFRICA!"

Idiots here these days.

Sad!

shut the fuck up faggot. we choose who gets what rights and when because we are the leaders of civilization. soon we will realize that our descent into modernity and all inclusiveness towards weak people like you (commie niggers) will only destroy us and our progress.

It will happen. Keep waiting. Trump will no doubt deploy more troops to Niger and Chad in the coming months.

>communist CIA nigger
>intelligent
soon your rights will be revoked for having abused them so disgustingly. and then the maggots will eat you

I really mean it. I found your comment insightful. If you have anymore Sino-America relation repills, i'd be obliged to you for your sharing of them.

As I said originally. Good. There will not be a 3rd world war with china because of it, it secures oil interests for the west, deprives potential islamic states from having access to oil money and could potentially (if we do it right for fucking once) lead to stable states in the region with ties to US interests.

China.
Can.
Not.
Forward.
Deploy.

>Needs to be occupied for at least two generations to establish stable structures theoretically
>to establish stable structures
The same thing was done during the colonial period.

The lesson of that period:
Negros are incapable of self-rule. Even a society built FOR THEM will degenerate into tribalism without assistance from whites.

Oh, I got that you at least seemed sincere. I can prob whip something up although I'm bouncing between shit right now.

Gonna rage if this archives while I'm punching stuff up for you.

If you want quick and dirty. China has no aircraft carriers that are worth a shit. One token base in the region. Naval power lacking overall due to lack of advanced metallurgy. (Surprisingly, stealing tech leaves a problem with understanding tech).

Good example. Their dogshit prototype ramp carrier is something like 9.5 billion USD to build. We can put out a ford class which absolutely shits on their carrier for roughly 1-1.5 bil more.

Our anti carrier tech would be very costly for anyone who got in a pissing match with us very quickly IF they fielded carriers. We never really got to use it, but still exists. And is one of the reasons everyone else kind of gave up and only engages in token fleet building

That's one of the reasons not assuming the cost of governing is important, there's no h'white bogeyman to blame for everything.

Why? There is no reason. We donate enough money via the UN, we bribe dictators and civil war sides enough, our companies bribe politicians, etc etc etc. Worried about China? They do the same but won't resort to war, plus their corporations have less lasting power and will make the president of said countries less money. Colonialism is still alive. Just less actually goes to the people of those countries. There are a 100 organizations we can send before letting American blood paint the sands of the desert in Africa.

Thanks for the reply.

M-more knowledge senpai. Fill me with it!

Why can't they get the metallurgy correct? what needs to be made better to make their carriers better if they even could build them and if it was even worth it?

I like.

>first land grab in Africa causes no gains and considerable loses for anyone involved
>lets try it again!
Not even we burgers are this dumb.

Jason as a track record of being correct. He has also never lost a debate.

Not possible. The French already own all of it (very smart play, too; while pointing the finger at the US and calling them "imperialists" the French have ACTUALLY been acting as an imperial force in Africa, slowly taking over North Africa since about 2003). AFRICOM is based in Europe and coordinates almost everything through the French for a reason.

Sage

get your commie propaganda off these boards kike

I'm not Jason.

Africa was gifted nearly 50 fully modern colonies.

What did they do?
Start AIDS.

Not a good people.

So what? Illegal war is illegal war.

No wonder they want all the niggers to fuck off to Europe.

I didn't realize this was a thread about your Liberal Arts School's Political Science class. Sorry, Niggers are swell, good people, great monkeys.

You do realize that "international law" is an oxymoron, right?

So what? The results will be the same.

So for starters, they don't have the nuke tech to run a nuclear carrier. I'm guessing you guys at least have a basic understanding of why nuke ships are such a bananas advantage, but if not I can address in a bit.

Secondly, the metallurgy processes have to do with bow pressures, overall tonnage that can be fielded under combat operations, ballast control etc etc.

Their CIWS isn't up to snuff, they have pretty mediocre support ships in comparison to some of the nastier US Navy tricks.

They also have a real hardon to put their homegrown J-15 on the deck instead of Russian fighters, and I'm honestly not sold on the J-15s but admittedly that's all just speculation

All this shit was set up from the last prick in the chair.

If you have to break the law do it to seize power.

Fake nigger, you better hope this works out for you or we will blow your brains out in front of your kids. Got it? Get on the right side or hell is coming.

Whatever. War is coming.

I am only vaguely aware of why nuke tech is good for a sub. I would guess you'd have the power to stay out much longer?

We're going to build massive housing projects so the niggers feel at home when Trump deports them all back to the motherland.

Not because of whatever fanfiction larp nonsense you think.

>invading the Sahara
Sure thing bud

I appreciate the insight. In your normie everyday life, most people, including myself, don't think about how complicated and difficult it would be to build a ship that can effectively transport three to five thousand human and millions of pounds of equipment across the open ocean that has a controlled nuclear meltdown as it's power plant. This is why I shake my head at stupid libshits and feminists saying they want to tear down western civilization and patriarchy. "Bitch, do you understand what it takes in order to assemble a civilization of this magnitude?!"

Fuckin gringos fuckin the world again....its gonna be cold war with china