/CBTS/ #163: susquehanna river and glowing rabbits

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT

Previously on /CBTS/ #162 >military anons are focused.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
youtube.com/watch?v=4hvW001Jf9s
en.m.wikipedia
parerstudio.com/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=KSP24qYeWgs
youtube.com/watch?v=53qeiAVjHQU
nndb.com/people/876/000163387/
youtu.be/BAAlu7s2jWU
usasac.army.mil/aboutusasac.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
eam.watch/log
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca7/13-2280/13-2280-2014-06-18.html
gotquestions.org/prayer-saints-Mary.html
gotquestions.org/got-forgiveness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

BUMP

Previously on CBTS...
PLEASE ARCHIVE AND TAKE NOTE
#100: #101: #102: #103:
#104: #105: #106: #107:
#108: #109: #110: #111: #112: #113: #114: #115: #116: #117: #118: #119: #120: #121: #122: #123:
#124: #125: #126: #127: #128: #129: #130: #131: #132: #133: 404'd - see: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
#134: #135: #136:
#137: #138: #139:
#140: / fake #140:
#141: #142: #143:
#144: / fake #144:
#145: #146: #147: #148:
#149: #150: #151: #152:
#153: #154: #155: #156:
#157: #158: #159:
#160: / fake #160:
#161: #162:

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

>#163
Any progress after 162 threads lol

Heres Obongo giving the satanic symbol with the Sup Forums logo coffee cup and masonic floor stripes

FUCK!!! Q says sequence is important and says:

"Not the list.
When is the next sequence?
Image is important.
Q"

First letter of each line:
N
W
I

Nuclear War Imminent???

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=4hvW001Jf9s

This is what happens when you think you’re going to be cool and call out a shill.

Latest crumb from Q

I'd literally just tell you if I could.
Semper fortis, and God bless America.

are you new or is there a reason for the trip

Lop Nor? en.m.wikipedia org/wiki/Lop_Nur

If you bake it, he will crumb

Regarding glowing rabbits, there is an artist who does a TRAVELLING exhibition. Currently in London, UK.
Might be nothing but it does travel around as in "follow" the white rabbit. Doubt the artist is involved but maybe it's a landmark of some kind? parerstudio.com/

I'm not q, but I know my nuke bases.
NO GODDAMN COINCIDENCES

>the spinoff to r/ptg is about reddit pretending to be /x/
even your cancer has cancer

Uh.. guys..

Sequence is 4, 8,10, 20?

The sequence and image are important. Next in the sequence is 10 (Nov. 10th?). Image was in Pennsylvania, near a Nuclear plant. Q warned that they were going to try dirty tricks to stop what Trump has set in motion

Fuck. Disregard!!!

Here:

Fuck that noise! This roller coaster needs to take it easy.

Operators are gonna bring the rain when the storm hits and avoid that.

Pic related

>image is important
memes?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=KSP24qYeWgs

→ (You)

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War and keeps us free and keeps USA ideals USA.

That has now been compromised and the EU is running our flow of information.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

Hell yea! I love Clutch!

>What happens once you can throw out all the shill responses?

What makes a thread easy and fast to read?

>What DO ALL SHILL RESPONSES HAVE IN COMMON?

How can you fly with your wings weighed down with reading shill responses?

>HOW CAN YOU FLY?

I'm baker for the meme thread, and I got trips checking trips 15 threads ago. was encouraged to get them.

PRobably teach them on an old one... or a simulator of some sort?

Where is the sequence?
Who died a week after the first lived?
Who is buried in the desert east of LA?

yo momma

There are in fact 2, one in the north, one in the south.

Right band
Right album
Wrong song
youtube.com/watch?v=53qeiAVjHQU

North save the south...as in the koreas or the US?

Qs last questions, please. The 1985 part. I got an idea!

OP HERE
Can someone do the next one? I just got home and want to shower. I did this one because the last was about to get cut.

Any takers for #164? I can pick up when I'm back, just need coverage for one or two.

This is the exact location of where photo is taken

>Blocks away from GSA and USASAC Command

A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF OUR BAKERS!

EVEN IF A LOAF OR TWO TURNS OUT A LITTLE CRISPY, WE STILL LOVE YOUR BREADS!

Don't most Nuc operators come out of the NAVY???

you can keep people off your ass by tripping up once (was talking about tripcode not trips digits) - only once in a thread and experienced folks will follow your ID instead of checking the name field in each post (makes it easier for shills to know whats up)
thanks for all you're doing mang

I have a good reason to believe US.

Conceptual analysis of nuclear marine propulsion started in the 1940s. Research on developing nuclear reactors for the Navy was done at Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania starting in 1948.

The first Director of Naval Reactors was Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

This one is definitely more fitting for the official thread theme.

Brother of this guy... Died Nov 23 1985

nndb.com/people/876/000163387/

was a tough choice, anons
but
Like Marlon Brando, but bigger. You'll find that creature At the bottom of the deep down Susquehanna river.

Maybe a false flag meltdown of Three Mile Island?

Picture taken from google.com/maps/place/40°13'49.1"N 76°51'54.6"W/@40.2436584,-76.8703784,14z

Reposting my previous

IS Q SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO SLAM A PLANE INTO A REACTOR?

TELL ME NO

When all this is said and done we gotta get the meme team to make a Sup Forums chef patch

>META FOCUS
META FOCUS
>META FOCUS

Keep airways clear unless relevant developments on Harrisburg nuclear reactor
Recent Q Questions
Big Picture Analysis
Q is dropping posts NOW NOW maybe more to come keep eyes open
Dont respond to shills, don't needlessly slide, read and catch up don't ask for cliff notes everything you need has been posted to catch up

>/x/ tier larpathon about predicting "muh happening" that never comes
Go back to...

On that note, the picture was labeled LN which could be Live Nuke? Is the picture where the attack will be?

Soros and HRC have a past. Check out the video
youtu.be/BAAlu7s2jWU

The "Wandering Lake" Lop Nur has been used as a nuclear testing site. Hence LN?

I'm guessing if a FF, more likely brought in by a shipping container.

Q is most likely working in this facility, my dudes.
usasac.army.mil/aboutusasac.aspx
>In b4 nukes

Maybe a false flag or a planned nuclear meltdown. anything to stop the plans in motion. remember Meganon said she never gave out hard dates because shit like this can always delay things

Can someone have a try tidying up the first post, it's a mess and hasn't been updated in how long.

take out some of the junk and strip down to our leads / what we're concentrating on

for the love of kek

i think i understand "nuclear" to not be as dangerous as the fake media and govt propa has maintained for all these years
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

I don't know what is said in that pic or if it is relevant to /CBTS/ but that's a strong point you have there. Needs it's own bread?

Does 3 Mile Island nuclear disaster mean anything?

That isn't the Sup Forums logo faggot

Or Libyan/Arab Airlines

IDK my US geography
is one in the north and one in the south?
relevant?
a river separating them?
same as in the pic?

UPDATED GRAPHIC

Why do the human users keep eating bitter tasteless rind?

How can you tell a shill response is a shill response and is rind?

>Which one of these is not like the other?

Reactors are built to withstand that. But then again, so we're the towers.

If you think that is the case, meme out how reactors are built to withstand jet strikes and tornadoes.

Q is not one person.
I would think.

I dunno but I lived around those parts for a few years and PA will be better off without Harrisburg so if the CIA wants to False Flag some shit I'd be cool with H-burg going down. We'd wipe out a good % of PA's opiate addicts and crack dealers in one swoop

TMI only has one functional reactor.

Nah, just that the media used it to fuck us out of cheap clean energy.

Sequence Matters? Does it have to do with meltdown I think. Are there, what three reactors in a nuclear power facility?

yes please we need text for the OP

>ALSO NEED A NEW OP FOR THE NEXT ONE
WHO WANTS TO BAKE AN EPIC BREAD?
>I'M ONLY ONE HIT WONDER
TAKERS?

eam.watch/log

550 2017NOV09 0231 SKYKING
LED ZEPPELIN TIME 31 AUTH OD
SHERLOCK 1 d817b6c939c824a24ef4bf788e61c18

From the area growing up.. it scared that shit out of everybody

Would a judgement against AT&T + JPMC set a precedent?
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca7/13-2280/13-2280-2014-06-18.html

kek thinks it does
>3-mile island
>333
this shit must be important. hrm. prolly just another of 6 gorillion false flags over the years while everyone was under the spell

South cooling tower will fail due to attack or inside job. Can the north tower take over?

It might be relevant:
The USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-735) carries nuclear warheads.

Why are we doxxing nigga just let him drop crumbs

Q I have biz travel coming up. US. Where to avoid?

Americans and Israelis singled out to be killed.

Just going to say it and hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass...

Sailors in the nuclear field eventually end up manning one of two nuclear reactors, one in Charleston, SC and the other in Ballston Spa, NY (read as NORTH and SOUTH).
I don't know if they're what's being eluded to, but they're very much live bases.

>if i'm not a pussy, my enemies will win
fear nothing
especially fake news

What about this?

www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/04/13/feds-arrest-susquehanna-international-group-software-engineer-for-theft-of-quant-code/#36e342fc60a1

Say something that isn't intentionally vague

>Charleston
Didn't Webb make an ass out of himself at the Charleston port?

*south and north
my bad, I'm very tired.

can anyone link me to Vegas info?

PA gov set to take over TMI?
>two remaining
two cooling towers still used
>north save south
Harrisburg (capital) save TMI from being shut down
>why is this relevant?
i dont know

Q: "What can be done to save the other two"?? THREE REACTORS:

Largest U.S. nuclear plant: Palo Verde (Arizona), three reactors at 1,311; 1,314; and 1,312 megawatts each, for a total of 3,937 megawatts.

Wait, this exhibit has been going to Brookfield malls globally? It was in lower Manhattan about two years ago

Hey, did any of you anons make a pasta of my posting yesterday about Baker Hostetler?

>Because the New Testament is the new
Looks like I forgot to finish my sentence. :/
The New Testament is the new Covenant that we should follow. And many Religions (even "Christian") ones deviate from the Word of God/Instruction of Jesus. If you strictly follow what Jesus taught/instructed then you're pretty much set. The rest is there... sort of to just help in different situations, but I need to study much more. Still very new in the walk after many years of back-sliding.
Okay.

Sorry you don't find it helpful. God bless.

I don't quite understand your post. But I'll try to address the content as best I can.
We are not to pray to anyone but God.
gotquestions.org/prayer-saints-Mary.html
And forgiveness is can seem tricky, but is pretty straightforward. People complicate a lot of things by trying to turn B&W grey.
gotquestions.org/got-forgiveness.html
The problem many have is earnesty. To truly ask for forgiveness means to repent.

Come over and say hi then! Or send an IM! I don't mind talking in person if you have any questions. It's much easier/thorough than text.

Honestly bro I came in at thread one and have been here since and I'm literally thinking things like

>Are we all AI
>Is this planet even earth
>Is North Korea a giant movie set

I don't know what's real rn