TopMindsOfReddit, (((shut it down)))

There's a whole subreddit with 50,000 users dedicated to taking conspiracy / politics posts from Sup Forums and make fun of them

>leddit
you have to go back

good

Why the fuck should I care?

We need a replacement for Neogaf to laugh at

They even steal our jokes.

literally no one here gives a fuck, stop posting shill

try and stir shit up on 9gag faggot

Hahaha what a fuckin stale ass meme

If you don't care, then don't reply

>cause Canada to become a third-world country
we already fucking are

stop replying to this shill thread everyone

No slaughtet for nicauaguans. Some woman freaked out. She said trump was sending theback to a slaughter. I eas there last month. I was in sa juan del sur and grenada. It was great anons. Beautiful. Im no fan of ortega at all but shit is stable there and if you have a chance to go do it. So much disinfo and stupid lazy people in usa. They hate trump so bad the truth doesnt matter. Its insane. Send your liberals here to see what hardship is like. None of yoy have to complain about. You are all kardashians to us.

I got tired today, but I'll post this everyday. This is going to be our new SRS/Neogaf

Anytime I try to read something from that site it's just gibberish to me. I can't. I have a mental block or something.

>plebbit
>making fun of anyone
Who cares? Those lemmings saw the crackdown Plebbit carried out against r/The_Cancer, and they still hang on to the place like a Stalin parade raining issues of Pravda on citizens held at gunpoint to catch them. Just being on Red dit is enough to dismiss their shit.

reported

reported

>but the constant fear of donald drumpf peddled by CNN is totally real and justified

meant for

TMOR is one of the biggest cancers of reddit