American nationalism is for faggots

The only nationalism is white nationalism.

He's right though.

You're OP retard.

Not an argument mutt.

Wrong look at israel!

Thats an israeli chick

American Nationalism=White Nationalism

America was founded on White Nationalism, and the stars and stripes is a White Nationalist flag.

The fact that this statement even has to be said is proof of how far into redditom Sup Forums has.

They are so ignorant!

Wrong!

Im hispanic and im an american nationalist and anti-globalist!!

I'm speaking within the contemporary sense. Being an "American" now has nothing to do with being an American in the 18th century. We're better off abandoning that degenerate label which now includes non whites. We should stand for our race above all. I welcome the Balkanization of the Jewnited Snakes of Jewmerica.

You said it yourself you're a Hispanic not an American.

Point proven.

White nationalism is the separation of whites from all other communities! American nationalism is focusing only on american and american citizens. Making shure people contribute to our nation first!!

fuck off back to stormfront retard

Idiot! America has always had immigrants to contribute to our nation!

Fuck off reddit.

Same thing

Reddit? Jesus its almost impossible to have a conversation with you idiots!!!

Contemporary America isn't the same thing as 18th century America unfortunately. Those of us who haven't been mongrolized need to lead a secessionist movement.
t. Reddit

Sure America has been co-opted and dragged through the mud. But we can simply take it back, after all it seems anything we touch becomes toxic, just look at pepe.

White Nationalism as a movement is a Jewish Trick.

Only a kike would say that.

ETHNOSTATES ARE A PIPEDREAM WAKE UP YOU EMBARESSING FAGGOTS

>Asian for the Asians
>Africa for the Africans
>America and Europe for the Europeans
but following this line of logic we then forced to say:

>Israel for the Jews

But this is Zionism!

>inb4 who cares/i want them gone/etc

Jews haven't been in Israel until very recently. It was always Arabic lands after the Romans removed them.

that's true. but the majority of "white nationalists" would agree to send the jews to israel because everyone should have a homeland. this is zionism. and if you align yourself with this policy because you dislike jews and want them gone, this is soft zionism. but zionism is zionism.

If removing Jews makes me a Zionist than I guess I'm a Zionist in the same way that Hitler was a Zionist for wanting to send them to Madagascar.

Hitler wanted the Jews to live under an SS police state..and they wouldnt all be in Israel. This isnt Zionism. Zionism is the belief Jews have a right to live in Israel and should live there. If you want to send the Jews to an island to live under an American police state then sure im all for that. But I think it would be easier to expose Israel's crimes, de-nuclearize the Jewish State, create a new governing body to maintain Palestine, and then send the Jews there where they cant do any more harm.

An Israel de-coupled from ZOG once ZOG has been defeated would have little power. Cut off from kike-controlled income sources the only real clout they'd have would be the nukes. But a jew-wise USA/white ethnostate could easily deal with that. \
>tl:dr Israel is our greatest ally

any good WN discords??