TAKE A LOOK AT THESE CHRISTMAS ADVERTS...NOTICE ANYTHING?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18

youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed
youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY
liveleak.com/view?i=743_1376732561
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=av0QpbAXHq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm dreaming of a BLACKED Christmas

>give me views, goyim

calm yer pipes an 'ave a happy holiday!

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

bullshit implying that the police actually respond to crime, and that criminals can be rehabilitated easily.
realistically that would have been a pakistani, or skinny white meth head, and would have punted paddington bear off that roof in two seconds.

Is that real?

I'm dreaming of a white christmas.

Santa gave that lady coal for Christmas

channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed
i don't know
is it?

*hand rubbing intensifies*

i think it is a good idea to play "white christmas" as much as possible this year since its will be blacked soon enough, if it hasnt already.
also in the last video the nigger stole some food.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY

They'll probably start crying about "White Christmas" and make it verboten. Next year we'll have "Snowy Christmas" sung by Beyonce.

fucking niggers

Reminder that all racist posts are done by blacks trying to hurt the perception of pol

stop shilling this shit it's because of cable demographic changes.

niggers are the only ones stupid enough to continue their cable subscriptions everyone else is now consuming solely internet based media.

Just gotta get it to #1 a few times, maybe get Tay to do a cover, and get comfy.

How long has this been going on anyways? I only started noticing when Cheeriosgate happeneed.

I've noticed in the last 1 or 2 years they've really ramped it up.

Tesco marketing department forgot that muslims don't actually celebrate 'Christmas'...... top kek

White men are not ok in society anymore.

They have to put white women with black men only.

We had to see this coming guys.

For fucking years white men have been charactarized as weak, goofy, stuck-up, un-cool, or in general cucks in our entertainment for the last two decades. It was just a matter of time before they tell you all that you're unfit to reproduce with women of your own tribe.

To think that humans aren't tribal is inherently false.

You never really realize it on the white side, but in the black community, race is everything. But its everything because the people themselves made it everything, and a climate was fostered following the civil rights moveemnt where it is "us vs. them". And it is still that way.

The placing white women with black men is showing how more "powerful" black men are.

Its society trying to rid themselves of white men.

I swear white men on the left and in the middle who have been in power positions since the 80's have allowed this atrocity to happen. No one says anything, because if you do, you're inherently racist.

With that label they shut down the truth. They shut down humanity.

Gentlemen, We will be entering dark days in the years to come. We've come to the precipice. The social suicide, international geopolitical climate, and a market that isn't on equilibrium is creating a perfect storm. The left is running western society and the world into chaos. Dark days gentlemen.

That's not true. They do but it's not part of "their" culture.

Sup Forums really is an insecure lot

Nah couldn't be cultural conditioning at all goy.

powerful

Holy fuck that's a dystopian tier sign

t.bull prepper
I'd feel sorry for you if I didn't already wish you were dead

Not to be a downer, but "White Christmas" was written by a kike. So are most other secular Christmas songs.

wow are you this retarded just kys

not a single white or black family, all interracial
fucking cucks

>most of it is BMWF
Also, I've never seen an interracial couple in real life, they're actually really rare, contrary to common belief
(((Almost like someone is intentionally trying to push this)))

So? I don't even like the song but in this memewar sacrifices can't be avoided. I'll play it until my ears blead if it triggers the coalburners.

there was a white family in the last one (the one with 2 dads)

>lol you're concerned about trending ideologies and a cultural replacement in your country how insecure are you lol

At this point, the best thing to do is to collect the personal information of the individuals responsible for these things, post them in a central location. Then anyone who lives nearby, or is visiting the city, can stop them, one at a time.

Yes. OP gave 4 advertisements 33 hits each.

Nothing new.

Why is it always blacks. Is it supposed to be for Londoners or what. In America, the only ones who are pissed are black women because the men are too busy chasing white roasties instead of starting a family. I know that bongland lost London, but fuck, we are supposed to be worse off. I want to marry a white woman even though I am a mixed, but they are deviants and caused the West to fall. At least anime is not tainted yet.

capped

I dont even have to watch to know the commercials feature white females with black males. It is jewish advertising afterall.

They vote for this. For the new generation of whites, It's easier to be weak, "safe" and fall in line than strengthen, lead and learn from mistakes. They will always find strength in numbers, but even china got btfo every time they go to war.

America has become 80% Nigger in the (((Media)))?

holy fuck hahahah they dont even care anymore
>watch this racemixing goy

the niggers have finally done it. were fucked.

>black male white female
How many times do you need to see this before you stop calling it a coincidence. This is pure propaganda.

This is what I feel like
liveleak.com/view?i=743_1376732561

I've seen many, but my area has been turning into a ghetto. The next block is full of spics it feels like I live on the border.

but you have no brains user

underated

Well obviously they are going to pimp their shit out to fucking everyone. To big chains, everyone is a potential customer, nothing more. They could give a rats ass about any sort of multiculturalism.

don't be daft leaf, it's race mixing propaganda designed to aswell as mass immigration make whites a minority in their own country. How many black male white female in adverts and other things do you have to see?
Multiculturalism likewise destroys white nations. Multiculturalism is a fraud it's assimilation or move the fuck back to your original country. And ofcourse next to no immigration.

Also pisses me off that niggers are all over christmas adverts and ironically as symbol of part of a healthy family (there's a big joke there somewhere), there's no fucking snow in africa.

stupidest shit i've read in a long time, whites are very familiar with tribalism, whites have very high national loyalty and ingroup preference till relatively recently where this propaganda in the last several decades have been telling people how bad it is that white people have it.
Also it's complete propaganda and it's also unnatural.
>it's society trying to rid themselves of white men
get lost kike. We know it's part of a multidecade propaganda scheme, aswell as attacking white people and white culture and everything about them for decades.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
This is exactly why the kikes are going to burn in hell.

I miss the 90s

Remember when Christmas was white culture and not """""human""""" culture?
youtube.com/watch?v=av0QpbAXHq8

That is what being a patriot means. Shut up and stop protesting against the State. Even better, start working for it and be the one doing the opressing.

I be really out here "kek"ling at you racist homos! Fr fr. Talkin like u Kno! 20k on my wrist. What you Kno about that? What you Kno about cabbage soup? Nada. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is!

Damn, BASED

Preciate the luv! Keep ya fist up!

>preciate
The fact I know people who would use that spelling on a resume or essay makes me pic related

Basically, Christmas has always been about white cultures. Just look at the botany of Christmas culture: pine trees, winter mistletoes, northern pine cones ; there's nothing relatable to 90% of human cultures. Santa Claus comes in a winter coat, entering through a chimney, which is an apparatus that only exists in houses in cold white countries

They just copy white cultures like a cargo cult. It's literally a cargo cult to non-whites.

Talkin bout resumes! Talkin bout essays! Talkin bout pic related! We aint about all that fuck nigga! We on some otha shit! Talkin bout 20k on a wrist! Talkin bout my dick in ya bitch! Talkin bout yachts on a Monday! You don't Kno!

How do we avoid it?

It's nice when a white family invites a poor black single mother and her family to Christmas dinner.

anime turned into shit after 2006. Sup Forums should become /m/ for moe

Please fuck my wife. God black men are so cool.

Good shit Young blood

Bwahahahahaaa!

Have your science project family goyim!

Male, pale, and failed.

>cultural replacement
If your culture is too weak to propagate, it deserves to be replaced.

Stop watching TV.

Spit that fire ya mothafuckin G! Woohoo I be amped as hell! I be on that real shit ya cant fake! Pop a cap in ya gma if she really tryna Kno! Talkin bout dicks slappin whiteboards, big black dicks slappin ya teachers whiteboards, slap slap make that shit crack cause it aint black! And we be knowin black don't crack! Slipp my dick in ya drink stir that shit! Ooo ya girl like that! Talkin bout shit ya dont Kno about! Brrr! The end dont even try me, yall dumb ass Nazis jus got tha work! Verifiably! Ooo is that word to big for you?

Jesus fuck, I can hear the hand rubbing and nasally laugh across the ocean.

I wanna point out that not a single shred of that movie was made by a jew.

By demonstration. Always hold yourself to a high standard in everything you do.

No, Tyrone, we're not interested in your mix tape.

*jews

So what exactly is the race mixing/mass immigration end game supposed to be? Is the purpose to keep the population stupid so everyone will keep doing their slave wage jobs?

I've noticed they push it WAY more on you guys. From watching British tv to just watching BBC shows over here, they lay it on harder for you guys, which you wouldn't think would be the case. I have no idea why. Maybe they know you guys are more afraid of being seen as racist and are less conservative.
When ads come on like these though, I have a hard time controlling my powerlevel.

The white man is the only one who has a chance of ending the jew's reign

What a beautifull song.

Bet ya girl is tho! Ha ha that be a fact when you in the fresh leather occinated Escalade and she be bumpin gently that Summa Summa Summa time (it is summertime) and you be thinkin huh she be really bumpin that real nigga musik and you be knowin where she really feel a nigga, ya heard! Bet u think twice now before u try me again!

Something like that. The (((elite))) and other globalists sit in their gated communities with private security while the beige hordes quibble amongst one another. There is no end goal except keeping most wealth for themselves, while using pop culture and Leftist politicians to keep them placated.

BLACKED CHRISTMAS
I GAVE YOU MY BRAP
BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU NOOD IT AWAY

THIS YEAR
TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS,
I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE RACIAL

I don't speak Basketball-American.

White women don't see BM/WF pairing and think "oh man I need a Black guy in my life," they see that and think it's cute in the same way they think the girl who takes the down syndrome guy to prom is cute, or the fat guy with his fat girlfriend are cute.

Ad execs want to (1) cater to as many demographics as possible (think college recruitment flyers where there's a group of friends on the cover and it's literally one of every race), and they also want to win virtue points

In real life something like 3% of White women marry outside their race, and we all know that those are White America's bottom 3%

We get ur an incel.....when its pigskin soyboy with anything u fags r quiet like feminist with conscription

Are you saying this explains the near-total absence of white male/Asian female and white male/Hispanic female couples in mass media, both of which are very common in the USA? Because women, who spend most of the household budget, don't want to see their men occupied by exotic women on TV?

inb4 black christmas
oh wait that's yellowstone

the actual fuck

What you've written is barely worthy to be called English. No wonder you identify as a Communist -- what else do you have in your life? You're probably unemployable with that Negro-tier babble.

not really. whites have been larping as jews for a long time. the answer is the asian woman. "real" jewish men are moving toward asian women who value a traditional family and motherhood since theirs are turning into swj feminists who don't want children. Only a child with a jewish mother can be called a jew. I say let the asian woman infiltrate and annihilate their order.

>mudslimes celibrating thanksgiving

rofl are commies even humans?

>Muh christmas commercials for grocery chains

How will we ever survive?

>bro, just let them skew the perception of reality of millions, it's just a commercial
You don't win a cultural war by letting yourself get cucked on every corner. This type of sleepy "just let it happen" mentality is what made Brazil go from a 100% white country with no crime to a country where 70% of the population has more than 10% of negro blood.