Can we get a feel thread?

Can we get a feel thread?

How do you guys handle not revealing your power level? How do you guys deal with living alone in a 99% liberal hive mind infested community with no connection to anybody?

It just seems that these are going to be some lonely times. At least they have a gym I use and I can always escape to the comforts of my own room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZdZdrOlMlY
homegrownherbalist.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/04/miracle-max-leg-wound-and-sepsis-case-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nature my friend. nature does not give a shit who you are

I fucking love nature but it's a shame my area is a complete shithole, even if there was I would never go out alone. I fucking love seeing those sweet landscape pictures such as from the mountains in the states or lush greenery in Japan

>having feels at this point
I have embraced Jewish methods of subversion at this point. I speak to jews every day and I find myself rubbing my hands at work, at night I shit post here.

go on the shikoku pilgrimage and visit all the temples and optional temples. people say god does not exist but when you're walking through nature with a clear mind "it" whatever "it" is starts talking to you

Shoo Shoo Filthy Jew!

Thankfully I have my brother to talk to. Nobody else I know sees the world for what it is. They all gobble up whatever MSM tells them, or at the most don't trust anything and thus have no real positions so they avoid all topics.

>every time you see a nonwhite in a white majority nation you know that they're most likely going to get with a white girl because most girls around them are white
That's a shit realisation desu

also
>in Bristol drinking with mates
>black guy with two blonde girls with him bumps into me
>think about calling him a nigger but I'm with my mates
>realise it's not his fault this nation is fucked anyway
>he puts out his hand and says sorry
>I just shake it and keep walking
2 blonde girls i shit you not

Such a shame to see you give in.

Oh I would like to do that, but no time, and don't worry I'm a Christian, simply seeing nature for what it is is enough proof of God for me.

This.

I work in a depressing office with typical leftist corporate leanings. There are others like me in the office, and we can sense each others' power levels, but we know better than to speak of it.

I just spent 1.5 weeks up north by myself. Just slept in a tent, cooked my meals on a fire, went for hikes and kayaked. Played with my camera and new lens. Listened to the birds and at night I would just lie in my hammock and stare at the stars for hours.

Fuck I hate this world we've created.

>magapede awoofag with reddit spacing
fuck off newfag

you think that's jewish? I take out my cellphone and calculate the net ounce to price to determine if it's cheaper to buy the 26 six ounces bottles or the 10 pound bottle

I'm going to make a fair bet, these blondies weren't as attractive as you say they were.

Don't say you don't have time - make time. I did that when I started my job, and it nearly killed me. Working in high stress for 8-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week is NOT healthy and you need to get away from urban shitholes. Like, physically GET AWAY from them.The air is genuinely cleaner too.

The true jewish would not even need a calculator. Their nose is all they need.
I am not even Jewish and I do it in my head. Get gud

I hate kikes. I just can't help rubbing my hands like one. Fucking Sup Forums memes

It's not really power level for me mate, politics is best kept at bay anyway. It's more that people are actually so suspectible to propaganda and that rich/priviledged people are given a voice while anyone below them is trampled on and called a bigot. That's the most frustrating part. We don't need to genocide anyone but those above us. They're the ones fucking the country up in the majority. With their progressive teachings and general hate for any white people who are below them economcially.

I found a new job with less pay but closer to the countryside. Then I bought a manufactured home and 10 acres of land in the countryside all for 120k in the midwest. Now I drive 15 minutes to work, put in my 8 hours, and drive home to enjoy the outdoors. I use a solar oven, work on my geothermal greenhouse, and enjoy nature. I make 25% less but no stress and weekends I spend working on my land, hobbies, etc

anons get out to nature. quit this rat race and join the nature race

I thought I told you to shoo away?

not all of us are the master goy. I'm simply a humble goy

I never related to anyone anyway, so it's just whatever you know? I have had the same couple friends since middle school and haven't made a new friend since. My friends are moderately redpilled in that they all browse Sup Forums and lived around blacks long enough to know how bad it really gets, so I talk to them about politics.

Been seriously considering getting a tiny house. There are so many companies that will do custom builds on a gooseneck trailer, I'd just need to trade in my SUV for a pickup truck so I could tow it.

But I like your style. My plan is to hopefully find a qt in the next few years and settle down on some patch of land, away from the bourgeois scum.

And I aint givin it back!

kek

Join a DS bookclub user

you don't need a small house. manufactured homes are like cars. there are always 2017 models, 18 models, etc. The older the model the cheaper the home.

I bought a 2010 model, almost 1500 sq ft but half off since i bought it in 2015. brand new just not in popular style anymore

I'm planning to do this once my fiancee graduates college and we formally get married

What i do, may be
>wait. graduate college. get career in economic development. Only develop white communities. Give out slow red pills the those communities though local ads.
That though gives me solace during these dark college years.
I also lissen to alot of moonman. youtube.com/watch?v=RZdZdrOlMlY
Ex was on my laptop while I was taking a shit. She found my moonman playlist. Thats how shes my ex.

give awoo her hat back you son of a bitch.

Excuse me you braindead mouthbreathing scumbag fuckbag insect looking cunt, but when did I ever, at any point, literally ever say they were attractive?

Hang yourself or get some sleep because you're imagining things

90% of the males in my college are completely redpill, the other 10% go along because of peer pressure
With the women, Id say its about 50/50 but they prefer to virtue signal
Feels good not to live in a liberal hell

Do you own the land that it's on? Or lease it? My concern is that I don't want to end up in a trailer park, but I also don't want to get fucked around with zoning laws about what you can park on what land, and then deal with the bureaucratic horseshit of sewage disposal and grey water management.

I mean, I know how to take care of those things in an ecologically responsible manner, but I also live in Ontario which is fucking communist and they make getting off the grid intentionally difficult.

My parents are building their retirement home and the municipality was literally sending people to their door trying to strong-arm them into getting hydro brought 500m off the road to their house. My dad told them to fuck off, that he was going solar and they could keep their Jewish power schemes.

srry for shit english skills. preeetty beved up

Her name is Momiji Inubashiri from Touhou 10 - Mountain of Faith Stage 4 as a Midboss, but if you browsed here long enough you would know that.

Shame most people with awoos don't know or play the games, Touhou is a fantastic series. The edits are always great though

You know what? There's a nice forest and park next to where I can go visit. It wont be much, but it's the best I can do and I'll be sure to make the most of it. I'm on nofap and lately nature has been looking better and better so It'll be just fine.

Though I admit I'm not one to completely give in, I know it's cheesy as fuck but somehow, someway I can feel like I was destined to do great things, sure I'll kick back and relax on nature, but I ain't going to completely fuck off from society, I like to embrace the suck. Though dreams of me becoming a NEET do get to me sometimes.

>Tfw had several one or two friends throughout school
>Lucky enough to connect to and relate to all of them
>Had to move out pretty much every year
>Constantly changed schools, only keep in touch with one of them
And now I'm in a liberal shitfest, completely alone

My city is commie faggot. Most my friends are commie faggots. I feel ya.

I've had you anons to confide in ever since 2006, if Sup Forums ever dies I'll become unironically militant.
I love you all even through the faggotry posted here lol

i bought the land. it's 10 acres with all utilities attached and I just put my house on top of it.

fun fact, west pennslyvania is full of illegal canadians. i'm not even joking. just FYI

you know what I like to do? open up a medicinal book and go nature hunting. like how certain pines can save your life or cattails can stop bleeding in emergency situations

Just get a dog, but don't fuck it. I'm on to your flag.

Woah lad, I'm not that related to the isles. You can keep your uhh..

"Braindead mouthbreathing scumbag fuckbag insect looking cunt" projections to yourself.

(Also, if they weren't attractive, why do you care?)

Some of my friends at uni are jewish and some are gay. They're all super friendly and I'm too nice of a person to not be friendly back.

Fucking hell bro I'm super into Herbs and Herbal remedies. You know there's some amazing shit that they can do that modern medicine can't do.

There's a blogpost called Miracle max, basically the dog's leg is completely fucked, pic related. You can even see it's Marrow, under normal medical stadards you'd have to either amputate it's leg or kill it.

But this doc makes a Poultice out of various Medicinal herbs, applies it to it's leg every day and it's good as new. You can view it here: homegrownherbalist.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/04/miracle-max-leg-wound-and-sepsis-case-study.html

And you know what's even greater?

There's about an estimated 400,000 types of plants, but only 30,00 of them have a documented use, and only about I think 25% of that 30,00 being medicinal, imagine the fucking possibilities. We could very well find a herb that cures all kinds of aliments modern medicine could never answer.

Learn to act dumb. Practice asking stupid questions you already know the answer too. You're on the right side of history. If they hit you, you win because you're "retarded."

That's how I get everything I want at work. I just flex mental disabilities, brag about tipping fast food workers, and go on a walk around the parking lot with the security guard. Liberals are full of shit and you can stomp all over them with simple bs like that.

You gotta practice being a cunt like Hillary Clinton.

Thing is Brandon, sometimes you're just going to be lonely. Life doesn't care about your expectations or happiness. It just is.

I used to be happy. Then that bitch had to start eating pussy. But that isn't really relevant Brandon. The point is life sucks and then you die.

that's my biggest criticism against science. the scientific method demands that all results must be recreated. if you mix some herbs together it can work but everyone ignore it because it's considered pseudoscience even though the pharmas are being created from the chemical of these plants

>around the parking lot
so everyone can see you. people will think your gay, but fuck them, more brownie points for you.

>a bunch of weed will restore muscular tisue and cure an advanced sepsis.

sure thing veggie bro

>live in one of the most expensive parts of the Country, also happens to be maximum libcuck.
>Mid-20's and still living at home, dating gf who also lives at home
>She's so trad that she doesn't want to move in together until we're married
>Have ok job, pay is not enough to be able to live on my own and still save for retirement/a house down the line

I've just been feeling depressed as shit lately. My car leaks coolant and oil and needs work, I don't have that much time at the moment, and I just feel like I'm missing out on life. I basically don't do anything but work, go to the gym a few weeks, study for the CPA exam and occasionally hang out with my gf.

I went to Montana earlier this year for work, and sometimes I wish I could just drop everything/everyone and leave.

Can't have a pet around here. Not even a fish.

I feign ignorance but I don't play dumb if that makes sense. I'd never pretend to be retarded outside of Sup Forums.

Herbal tea is some good shit as well, cinnamon, ginger, red tea all work wonders. Red tea is my personal favorite, has that distinct great taste to it and you can add milk to it for flavor.

>148641111
So explain the pictures to me Fernardo, he cut open the dogs leg to conveniently look exactly like the accident he described and put the order in reverse to fool some strangers online? Hell maybe that's possible in Mexico but it's unheard of here.

>first world problems

I don't have anyone to reveal my power level to

I drown myself in base pleasures because my circumstances and background prevent me from taking part in IRL activism.
Maybe I can't take the bluepill again but if I jerk off enough then maybe I can forget how fucking awful everything is and how my life and my family reflect everything wrong with the decaying corpse of Weimar America.

That made me fucking laugh. Tell me how it is in Venezuela bro.

>That pic
Those were simpler times weren't they user?

This

If you aren't acting like the biggest kike in all of kike town right now you're doing it wrong

Make peace with the establishment while respectfully asserting your beliefs and principles to regular people.
Don't let ideology hinder your life user.

Seriously, do you guys remember that feeling when you woke up the morning after the election night?

i didn't think it was real

I just drink a lot.

I have one friend that I can confide my redpilled thoughts to. If you find that, you will be good. The world will not seem like such a lonely place once you find somebody who understands you.

Worse and more expensive every day.
Today there was a busted kidnapping attempt that ended in a shooting between the kidnappers and the police at my university. Scary shit.

>Those were simpler times weren't they user?
I don't know that they were. My childhood wasn't too rosy either. It'd be nice for this to have all been a big dream though. Maybe I'm just a citizen in the alternate fascist utopia having a nightmare of what his life would have been in the other world.

Probably not, though.

You have free time and internet and access to Sup Forums. It can't be that bad.

Do you...feel?

>while respectfully asserting your beliefs and principles to regular people.
Yeah man because that will work out SO WELL. If I even reveal a fraction of my power level even in the most respectful ways I'll probably get kicked out. It is possible on a individual basis though, just not to people in general.

Amen. Shame I don't have that luxury anymore, my best friend is now far away and I can only hit him up online, yet he's rarely there. Cherish what you have.

God bless you bro, it's not fucking easy I know, I spent most of my youth in a shithole country. There was even a fucking bomb blast right next to my school.

Yeah to be honest I don't care too much about the outside world since I have the internet. I don't like to go outside anyway. The only thing that bothers me is that I have no monies to waste on my weeb hobbies.

I'm glad you got out bro. Wasting your youth in places like these is really shitty.

I'm crazy, so anything I say is just taken as me being crazy.

Just remember that it's a phenomenon only present in Western countries, and that it's not in:
>Eastern Europe
>The Balkans
>North-East Asia
>Basically the rest of the world...

East Asia is the one that really gets them, because:
>It's homogeneous
>It's identitarian
>It's successful
>It's on a trajectory to be even more successful

To a lesser extent this is true in Eastern Europe too.

I would feel bad for you if you weren't a filthy poo.

Haha no sorry straya you're one of us

The majority of people I encounter in my town have the same beliefs/values that I do so its not really an issue

If you're still young (20~esque), the worst thing you can do is get into debt. Try apprenticeships or studies that yield significant skills like engineering. Currently in the navy to afford university.

What you and all other Sup Forumslacks need to do is find a local group of Sup Forumslacks to hang out with once a month or so, and then you need to learn how to laugh at the political idiocy of the common soyboy you interact with every day

I guarantee there is are at least a dozen Sup Forumslacks in your closest major city, it is up to you to find them. Facebook and Twitter are a good place to start, you just need to make an alt and join some Sup Forumslack pages

Eastern Europe is a liberal hivemind, it just happens to be a less extreme liberal hivemind, where you won't get un-personed for being openly right-wing

I'm not going to read all that shit but from skimming through it that guy is obviously naive and misguided.
Don't ever make a girl your reason to live.

I agree with that. OP wanted a feels thread so I was skimming through some things I saved. The guy in the story would have benefited from just moving away and starting over. Still had some pretty shitty things happen to him.

Sounds like a creep whiteknight pussy desu. I can't feel anything for someone that retarded.
Have some actual feels.

>TFW I am ISTP

No one can be that pathetic

It's tough man. It can get lonely out there.

You made me read all that... and I didn't even feel anything. What the fuck man...
Tell me, what do you feel?

Step 1: Don't be a nazi.
Step 2: Do be an ancap.

People don't get offended. They just think I'm crazy. Yet the ancap solution would solve all the problems Sup Forums worries about and more.

Like I can't be loved.

But how would you physically remove commies without an authoritarian regime?
Step 1: Be a Nazi
Step 2: Embrace ancap

Why do you think this? Is it because of something you think about yourself, or how others treat you?

>INTJ
>Not sure when I started hanging myself from my own chains.

Learn how to be alone.

tired of the city where jewish smog has clouded the goyem's mind. gonna move out to the farm area eventually where nature will tell me.. "it's ok, goy, you're not alone. I hate those commies too."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the ancap solution would solve all the problems
Okay so which authority are we going to appoint to implement the ancap solution?

I test as INTJ also. Do you think up scenarios in your head and play them out, sort of like day dreaming?

Probably how I get treated by others.

I wanted to sock a relative in the face after they said "the constitution is a living document ;)" as a justification for removing the second amendment

How the fuck you even go to university when your country is stealing fucking food from neighboring countries?

Do you think they are justified in how they treat you? Do you think you act differently than other people in public that would make them view you like this?

You don't need an authoritarian regime to remove people from private property.
You also don't need an authoritarian regime to privatize public property.

It's one of the things that helps me sleep at night actually.
I actually used to test as an ENTP, but had a really bad depressive phase and came out INTJ. Maybe that's why I still struggle with doing anything with it.