Rate this South Park season

there were dancing jews and Kyle got called a dirty jew this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bd7zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that shit

He was being pretty sneaky

Pretty good ep

Never forget: Cartman is right about everything.

Was the n*****bomb necessary?

I'm glad that /ourboy/ Cartman finally went back to its Sup Forums roots.

I've watched enough South Park to know that the creators are decently based, but cucked by Comedy Central. They're self-hating Jews.

Boring.Actually I've forget what is this season about.

It's not about anything, it's a normal season.

Whats the deal with Kyle being a Redheaded Jew?

maybe they had to add the jew shit so that they could do the niger joke

it was. and i think this is the first time i saw someone write " n*****bomb" on Sup Forums

more of what everyone hates

>I've watched enough South Park to know that the creators are decently based

Can you fucking kill youself? Pic related is not based.

Daywalker

That whole Kyle montage was fantastic

If you talk to kids who watch this stuff, they are ALL fucking Jew-Woke. Like it starts as a joke, but they notice their parents hate it when they name the Jew, so they keep doing it.

There's a kid I teach who asks "so were the Jews behind this one too?" every fucking time I open my mouth about an assassination or a war. Eventually I asked where he heard about all the Jew stuff, and he said "South Park."

I was going to talk to his parents but then I saw that they were Buckley-worshipping conservatives pretending it was still the 80s, and thought better of it. What's gonna happen, there are no Jews in the class, nobody even knows what he's talking about. I'm about an inch away from just answering "Yes" next time.

Why would I care if a Jew race mixes? get the fuck out of here.

Do it and post the headline when you're fired for the lulz.

Start teaching the truth. What are they going to do, fire you?

I mean I might, I'm teaching a bunch of niggers and aztecs and then one or two white kids. The kid in question is literally living the "at least I still have the constitution" meme. Real Lord of the Flies shit, kid reminds me of Eli from MGSV. I can't imagine any of his shitskin friends are going to rat me out.

If they did, to whom? The principal is a 400 pound sheboon who thinks Jane Austen is high literature. There's no oversight.

>watching comics
What are you, 12?

0/10 didn't watch

This is why they've got black and Mexican fetishes and defend the Mexican invasion.

As soon as the Mexican cheats on Trey or leaves him, he'll shit on Mexicans.

You should consider moving away from Florida user

Red-pill them all. Teach the black kids who owned the slave ships that brought Africans to America. Emphasize the poor treatment on the ships. Tell them how all non-Jews are goyim to the Jew, and are seen as cattle to be made slaves.

I think only Matt is jewish and he pretty much does nothing.

I lost interest after the first few episodes desu. It's not even that they were relentlessly attacking Trump. It's more that it just wasnt that funny. Matt & Trey went a little SJW this season

What happened in today's episode?

Damn man, why not try to get a job somewhere decent like Vermont

i do not consider South Park cultural zeitgeists anymore. They only challenge topics that are safe now.

These guys are the new southpark for me. At least feeling wise.

streamable.com/bd7zx

>Heidi learned about the jew
Nice

did they ditch the season-long story arc shit?

lmao

what's up with the american flag burning though

TREI

The first to throw a stone is the true criminal. SUSPEND

TREI

>this season
I thin you meant last season, this season is actually decent so far.

There's still episode-by-episode continuity (mainly the relationship between heidi and cartman) but it's not like every episode is just a continuation of the last, how it was in S20

Cartman had pent up anger and went to tokens house to ask what time they were going to flip cars and disrespect the flag so he could join them.

My mother is old and very sick, and she refuses to move. My wife is a Serbian woman, she doesn't want to leave either. She hates niggers but there's a small Serbian community here and she really likes being able to speak her language sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like a Boer. I have four children but they go to a private school. I was able to spin it as me not wanting to be tempted to give preferential treatment to my own kids.

...Thomas? We literally had this conversation like two months ago. I feel like I'm actually talking to the kid. He even recommended some film that I never watched that shows how fucked up the Jews treated their nigger products.

I think the Trump jokes are actually pretty funny this season. Trump Garrison is genuinely likable now.

This.
Garrison was easily best character in the second episode without even physically being in it.

EVERY INCH

Heidi was redpilled and named the Jew

i wish there was a way I could ensure all 700 ball bearings in this claymore would hit you alone.
>always take the detonator with you

t. sub 100 IQ

Your comprehension skills are obviously shit, given your responses. Pls leave, you don't belong here, on an intellectual level.

weak

they haven't merited any respect ever since they backed off from making fun of muhammad

posting in a shill thread

>tfw your show is so unpopular you have to shill it on imageboards

>backed off
thats like the only thing that comedy central ever made them stop from airing

and that makes them weak pussies

Best season they've had for about 4 or 5 years, still not that great. The episode where Randy pretended to be a tribal was the best episode they've done in a very long time. Most of the episodes this season have been fairly decent.

But tonight's episode sucked. I mean yeah it had some mild Jew jokes; but just showing me happy merchants isn't enough to get a laugh out of me. The episode made its point in the first five minutes and then it just hammered me over the head with it. Aside from that the point that people are still supporting Trump because they don't want to admit their wrong is venturing into typical Hollywood liberal territory and I expect more from Matt and Trey. They claim to be Libertarians and the show certainly used to reflect that; but its been getting more and more mainstream left.

Both Jews what do i care

8's confirm nigger bomb was necessary

>backed off
Nigger, they showed him an episode before the shitstorms in 200/201
What other fucking cartoons do this?

South park has at least 2/3 threads up a day on Sup Forums
why would they shill on Sup Forums lol

see

>randy makes out with an indian
>think its some weird psychological sjw stuff
>nope, just needed the spit for DNA test

kekd

4% neanderthal bit was good too

not all witches = not all jews

but all jews are bad. so...8/10

>Matt Stone
a literal jew
>Trey Parker
A cuckhold raising his wife's son

fucking based

Yeah, that episode was great.

I'm Southerner so my favorite part was when Randy went to New York City and started mocking New Yorker's Columbus statue with the stereotypical hick voice.

>samefagging
the absolute state of--

yea that columbus episode was great

0/10

Trey is not a Jew and he does 99% of the show.

This, and the entire premise of the show is him calling Matt (Kyle) a kike on national TV

He's truly the luckiest guy in the world.

>hover handing your own wife

still one of the greatest shows on TV after 20 years. comedy genius.

Ep 1: Dumb Drumpf rural retard voters didn't go to college. Racists mad smart superior brown people replace them.

Ep 2: Dumb Drumpf makes North Korea mad with tweets we never had problems with them before. Homosexuality in 10 year olds is so sweet and cute. It was her turn.

Ep 3: Feel bad for the natives goyim we are all immigrants goyim everybody is nonwhite goyim.

Ep 4: Facebook should censor whatever (((they))) deem "fake news". Stale Zuckerjew kung fu reference dragged out for 22 minutes. Putin is grounded and rigged the election hahaha.

Episode 5 is the opioid storyline was the only good episode because it wasn't full of stale political references and worked in a vacuum without real world events and Drumpf lines.

Conclusion: Unfunny kosher garbage completely appropriate for current (((Comedy Central))) audiences.

>TWO seasons that are basically "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

You can tell how butthurt are Matt and Trey that their candidate lost.

Fucking South Park are you guys for real fuck this kike ass show....

They wrote the entire last season months before it aired. They assumed she would win. Trump winning made them have to rewrite the season ending.

How a out the recent episode which gently suggested that nigger stop dressing and acting like thugs if they don't want to be perceived as thugs?
Oh wait, you probably thought that was about right wingers and nazi, didn't you? therein lies the genius of the recent seasons.
Admittedly, South Park is on a down trend, but they are navigating a fickle political landscape with awesome alacrity. They have done a very good job of needling the left while the left thinks they are on the same side; dumber righties just assume the show is leftist and they pick up on the aspect meant for leftists.

this. i thoroughly enjoyed episode 5 and 6. all the other were all trash.

I thought they write and produce their episodes within a week of airing it

>Rate this South Park season
It's completely unfunny and unlikable shit, not unlike last 5+ seasons.

And that's coming from someone that often watches old episodes before sleep.

Are you union? Just do it and deny it when (((they))) come for you.

He has Cuck-face too. At about a 5 on the Brendan Frasier scale.
She's probably an insane nightmare, but he knows he'll get fucked for alimony and lose all his shit if he makes a fuss.

>using the wrong image

They do, he's talking out of his ass. They had the choice of doing dual outcome scripts but were too lazy. They literally don't give a shit about the show anymore. It's just their only cash cow, so they're milking it.

They seem to give more of a shit about the games, at least.

The Halloween episode was about evil white men letting women get raped and going along with rape culture while not wanting to be associated with it blah blah blah.

Luckily the "Drumpf no wall can't get rid of illegals" line was kept to a 2 minute segment. I've never seen such stale "jokes" run into the ground week after week after week.

I actually liked Season 19. Only time the continuation format worked and every episode still felt like its own. Everything else after Season 15 is trash.

If they didn't give a shit about the show they would sit back and hire writers to do all the work like every other popular cartoon creator.
They refer to South Park as their "baby" so take that as you will.

The Stick Of Truth was sad because it showed how funny Matt and Trey can still be when they actually try. They cut the seasons down to 10 episodes yet they're just stale unfunny garbage 80% of the time.

I kind of liked how Garrison raped everybody. Kind of like Trump in real life.

>The member berries were literally shelved

>The Halloween episode was about evil white men letting women get raped and going along with rape culture while not wanting to be associated with it
That is possible explanation but I took it very differently.

-Witches = White racism or something along those lines. They are sort of implicitly racist, but not so much.

-The one (truly) bad witch is a witch that gets a book (racist literature reference, perhaps "Mein Kampf") and then becomes really evil witch.

-Then they are banned from the park (Charlottesville reference?)

-Donald Trump is a witch also, but not explicitly evil one. He's sort of a bigoted racist but not self-realized like the witch that read from the book.

That's my take on it at least.

Do you have any Jewish students? Do you bully them?

>Rate this season
Haven't seen the newest episodes but so far, this season is boring and not really funny. Maybe a 2/10. They're walking on eggshells and it's killing their humor. You know, the humor they used to have before they were afraid of lawsuits.

Trash season, Got me to stop watching South Park for good

>Cartman turns out to always be right
>My idiot friends just go ''hurr the shows creators have always used kyle or stan as their voice''
>Even if that were true it wouldn't stop Cartman from being right
>PC Principal episode
>Kyle says some gay shit about ''wanting a dialogue''
>Cartman manipulates events until the very end then says ''Oh Kyle, I thought you wanted a dialogue about this sensitive issue?" and leaves things fucked up and exactly how Kyle wanted them
>Kyle is pissy about it because he's a stupid fuck and isn't happy when he gets his way because his way turns out to be typical liberal idiocy
>try to explain this
>nuhhhhh the show creators always talk through kyle
>cartman is the designated asshole

i dunno i keep trying to watch the episodes but putlocker and all those other streaming sites wont play south park for some reason

Nigger

Nigger?

I stopped watching, although this may have less to do with it being shit and more to do with me not being a piece of shit who watches too much TV now.

This episode:
-Drumpf is a racist
-Drumpf is a retard
-Drumpf is a crybaby
-Drumpf blames everybody but himself
-Drumpf is a wifebeater
-Drumpf is a Russian spy
-Drumpf is an embarrassment and everyone regrets voting for him

This is just horrible pathetic "comedy". Pence, Ryan, and McConnell are such obscure political references that have no place in a generic comedy show.

This might be the worst Drumpfy Drumpf episode they've done yet.

Next time,
Do it.

It was even shittier than the last season, the series has been on a downward slope since around 2010 and with the exception of season 19 every season since then has gotten even shittier.

Ive peed funnier blood than this season

And sandnigger. I've never heard sandnigger on South Park before. Or did they use it in the Osama episode?