Is Trump just a big fat LARPer? He promised exciting things happening today

Is Trump just a big fat LARPer? He promised exciting things happening today that we'll all find out about. There's 2+ hours left of the day and he didn't deliver. I'm no longer voting for Trump in 2020, mark my words. You are surely finished Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=sealed indictments&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless bump

China banned tourism to NK today. He also met with xing? How is that not exciting. NoKo and shill OP BTFO

trump is the president you cuck he cant go 1488 the media is bad enough on him already and have people really radicalized. notice everything said on here is basically all taboo?

why anyone supported trump after bombing syria and refusing to pull out of nato is beyond me

You forgot to post all the positive things he did, shill cuck.

trump 'bombed' syria.. you realize nobody died and they warned them before hand? and there was no war, just a bombing of an empty building? give me a break. it was a good move all things considered, ISIS is being destroyed right now and trump isnt attacking Syria anymore at all

You have to start thinking of all the ideas you get from this board as probabilistic. Probably believing they will happen less than 5% of the time (especially when Sup Forums is the only place you hear them) is better for your mental health

If you were really from /sg/ you'd be more buttflustered about the US supporting the Kurds in their quest to create a federal Syria.

What a copout answer. The president literally PROMISED EXCITING THINGS TODAY. NOTHING HAPPENED. Therefore reeeeeeeee

he said the day of reckoning with NK was 3 weeks ago.

the guy is full of shit and only immature desperate fuckwits actually believe anything he says

If he is a LARPER, he's a God-Emporer-tier-LARPER.

Everything he's "done" is procedural and disappears when he leaves office. He's a fucking pause button

bro he pretty much had a hand delivered message sent to the north korean leader saying -

'give up on the idea your grandpa had about your country - its a living hell to your people'

that was it. it was supposed to be a deafening statement heard around the world.

why is obama still not executed? along with hillary, bush crime families etc

You're a big fat larper

Trump problems will solve themselves

does this count?

He's giving China and NK a hint: Work on US and Intel systems instead of threatening U.S... or prepare to fall

penis in my ass

Well remember this day because of tomorrow.

It will make sense in about 13 hours.

he's a reality tv star. of course he's a larper.
larps as /ourguy/ while he lights off ww3.

always tomorrow you sacks of shit fuck you

Where are these sealed indictments coming from? Virginia or D.C.?

>Tfw when american

He appointed some little girl secretary of homeland security. Apparently she's a globalist, opposed to the wall, and a big amnesty supporter.

twitter.com/search?q=sealed indictments&src=typd

Do you know if these are from the D.C. Grand Jury or Virginia?

tell me one thing he achieved in his presidency, that's right ya cant

>'give up on the idea your grandpa had about your country - its a living hell to your people'
so hes doing the work of the jews to expand their control of the banks and media in SK to NK?

WTF drumpf hasnt even gotten rid of the fed raping all american families and our children. Fucking christmas is coming and I barely have enough money for myself because I have a family due to the FED

He's literally with President Xi right now making announcements about trade agreements and joint efforts to curbstomp North Korea. Suck a dick, faggot.

I hear the Google drive doc is fake or some shit. Idk. Fuck it if shit goes down than it fucking goes.

Well put. Kek

What's the significance of the highlighted ones?

Doj said cnn fake news emporium needs to be sold for tw merger to go through

stop fat shaming our president

Yes, he's a big fat bullshit artist.

I believe she can still win
>I believe she can still win

It is entirely possible that he doesn't do shit and is just really good at giving us the "Dragon Ball Z" treatment.
>tune in next week of slow motion posturing

If you have a brain, make sure he doesn't do this to you -- but I'm hoping something good comes out of all of this.

YOUR A SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Yes that counts. Certain things had to happen first

>how to respond

He's in Asia, so when he says tomorrow he really means the day after.

When the fuck did trump make a Nov. 8 prediction? sage

Idk wtf you're talking about but there were like 34 sealed indictments filed in DC today. That might have something to do with it.

>Calm Before The Storm

Yes. It does. Fucking guy makes sure that his enemies are indicted on the anniversary of his election. Just to rub salt in the wounds. Fucking love this shit.
>MAGA is in full effect