Why is nobody challenging this thought process?

Harvard Law School dean of students stated in response to the “its okay to be white” campaign that: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/06/harvard-law-dean-denounces-okay-to-be-white-stickers-on-campus/

>we live, work, teach and learn together in a community that is STRONGER, BETTER and DEEPER because of our diversity

My question is simple.
Why is nobody asking them, “why?”

The talking heads on the right seem more focused on trying to fight diversity itself by demonizing the libs and saying that their definition of diversity doesn’t include conservatives, especially white male ones.
Which is true BUT

we need to challenge the ideology directly

>our community is stronger (because of our diversity)
What exactly is stronger about it Mrs Dean?
>our community is BETTER (bc of it)
How exactly is it BETTER Mrs dean?
>our community is DEEPER (bc of it)
What does that mean Mrs dean? How is your community somehow DEEPER than any other community?

We need to hold them accountable for what they’re saying so normies will wake the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/issues/mass-incarceration
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY
fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=zXCfJEI-Izk
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelationship1999.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They like to pretend that a disabled-queer-female-non-white's perspective is somehow intrinsically more valuable to any community or business situation than European peoples.

We know that this is the Facade they use.
>look at us being altruistic
>don’t mind that tuition costs have skyrocketed
>watch me say something generic about diversity

The issue is that it’s all fake, but normies don’t doubt them yet.

They’re literally on auto pilot spewing this diversity gospel to everybody, and people, in general, but right in.

We need people in general to start being skeptical of them.

Putting them on the spot and not letting them give blanket statements like “it’s deeper” without accountability, is the best approach we have at exposing the lack of any substance to that message

>take down the sign immediately
>leave the graffiti up
I’ve gotten so many normies riled up just over that, never mind the anti-white bias on display.

They sure love diversity because Harvard is 25% Jewish

people who post shit like "its okay to be white" are apart of the white supremacy capitalistic system. They use this bullshit slogan to try and imply that being apart of a system that kills brown adn black people. you see right now we live in a country were a young black man is shot in cold blood on camera. in a logical world it would be a shut and close case of the police murdering a child. instead we live in a system that incourages the systemitic slaughter of brown and black people this is seen after charlettsville. we have a president that says that their was "violence on both sides". WHEN ONE SIDE HAS THE FUCK KKK ON IT.

see white supremacy capitalism starts wars and destroys black and brown communities.

read up on mass incarceration
aclu.org/issues/mass-incarceration

Why do they buy into this ideology?
Why are so many people all of a sudden so against whites and praise diversity?

I think it’s bc these college kids have zero life experience and they’re so damn fragile they get to college and have to cling to every word their professors say...

We have to destroy the university’s credibility and expose the panzi scheme they’ve become

Why do you believe this?

Why not accept the fact that blacks destroy their own communities with high crime and murder rates and as a result have higher incarceration rates?

People ARE challenging it right now, but the challenges are being discussed around dinner tables throughout the nation. Once people throughout the nation come to the conclusion they are getting the shaft, they will turn to their society's institutions of powers for answers. Once those institutions fail to give them answers, they will start looking at (((who))) really controls those institutions. From there, you know what happens

That's a good way of going about things. To point out the logical inconsistencies in the words and acts of the left. I mean, that was the entire point of this action in the first place. But even left-leaning normies will have to admit to such inconsistent action. It's this entire concept that's making identity politics teeter, too. The left simply thought they could dictate who gets to partake in identity politics, and have inadvertently laid the groundwork for a modern take on white identity.

We have a saying in the Netherlands: The way the innkeeper is, is how he trusts his guests. Or as we say here: Projecting. And when I look at the left, with all their claims of white identity disappearing even while they spurred it into prominence like nothing else, that's what I see. And when they say stuff like "old white men in charge of everything are disappearing" they're talking about themselves. That's THEIR generation that's going away. Babyboomers. The 68'er cunts who pushed their hippie interpretation of Marxism to the forefront of Western politics.

I wish I was as optimistic as you Are about it

you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews. the government needs to step in to stop it. instead the government doesn't do anything because they know they are apart of the white supreamcy cpaitalistic system
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY

reason why blacks commit crimes? we have a system that keeps blacks poor and considers them evil. we have a system that stems from slavery and it doesn't allow blacks to advance in society. you see mike brown had his hands up and told cop to not shoot. but instead teh cop kkilled him. the system let the murderer off free. then you have racist whites bringing up the face that mike stole cigars and thus he deserved to die.

see this ssytem we have doesn't care about black epople its better to lock them up then to give them jobs

white supremacy capitlism is cancer

This. We need to keep the ‘its okay to be white’ campaign going.

fuck I hate goodwhites so much.

also Harvard is one of the most kiked out universities there is and Harvard Law more so. This is pure kvetching combined with pure Whiggardry. The Whig and the Jew go hand in hand.

>My question is simple.
>Why is nobody asking them, “why?”
this is like asking the Spanish Inquisition if God exists. Diversity, equality, and inclusion take on a religious character in Holocaustianity.

>the way the innkeeper is, is how he trusts his guests

Saved

Because more diversity = more students from around the world and more money

Fucking die commie-scum. Unironically kys.

why are racist capitalists choosing to make less money by refusing to employ blacks, you stupid fuck? this is pure human capital misallocation and a golden opportunity for a capitalist to make money by hiring talented blacks rejected by other racist capitalists.

>durr hurr something something muh contradictions divide the proletariat
Wow, it's almost as if the sovereign dictates these things and not the development of the forces of production!

>There are systems in place that are racist!
That’s not an answer
>there are people that are arming for race war!
Ok that’s probably .05% of the population and still not an answer

American capitalism is not inherently racists, on the contrary American capitalism has made more blacks wealthier here than any other place on earth

you do know blacks are the poorest and least educated,,, right?

right now only 40 percent of blacks finish college. you know thats because they have a harder economic life.. you do know that right?

you do know that white people do and sell drugs more often but blacks go to jail. you DO KNOW THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

you dont know that. because you bought into this bullshit white supremacy system

why do you think locking black and brown people up a big business? its because they have contracts and can use the blacks as slave labor. you do know taht right?

gee I wonder why harvard would hate whites?

hmmmm oh yea its the jews, its always jews user.

I am optimistic about it. I go to HLS and many people here that I know have expressed sympathies about the IOTBW campaign. A lot of people, including at Harvard, are sympathetic but there isn't yet a critical mass to speak out without being singled out. But the number of people who do sympathize with it is growing, day by day.

>whites do drugs/sell more often but blacks go to jail

YOU DO KNOW THAY DRUGS ARENT THE ONLY REASON THEY GO TO JAIL RIGHT?

Blacks in America are WAAAAAAAY better off then the average black in Africa
Let that sink in

Second- they get more fucking handouts then any other demographic
Welfare, housing, food stamps, healthcare, fucking CELL PHONES

ALL of which are subsidized by the “racist” system America

No wonder she says her community was deeper

>people who post shit like "its okay to be white" are apart of the white supremacy capitalistic system.
So broadly defined that you presume the right to decry as illegitimate essentially anything pro-white
>They use this bullshit slogan to try and imply that being apart of a system that kills brown adn black people
No, you are projecting, stop being so ethnonarcissistically convinced that everything has to be about you
>you see right now we live in a country were a young black man is shot in cold blood on camera
Not what happened
>in a logical world it would be a shut and close case of the police murdering a child.
You don't get to commit crime and get away with it by crying racism
>instead we live in a system that incourages the systemitic slaughter of brown and black people
Outrageous hyperbole
>this is seen after charlettsville.
MUH CHARLOTTESVILLE it is of course essentially unimportant that that BLM guy killed 5 cops in Houston that was just a one-off
>we have a president that says that their was "violence on both sides".
Factually correct
>WHEN ONE SIDE HAS THE FUCK KKK ON IT.
Oh man it's almost like we live under the rule of law where you can't arbitrarily suspend the protection of the government because you disagree with someone
>see white supremacy capitalism starts wars and destroys black and brown communities.
You destroy your own communities and do blame us because you're ashamed and envious of how we're successful.

you do know black areas are policed way more than white areas.. u know that right

lets face it.. no need to have a conversation with you. are are on the side of white supreamcy cpaitalism. what kind of people would you have been in the 1950s.. u would be on the side of the racist. because you are okay with blacks being murderd by the police.

do you want me to suggest some books to you?

I say kill all those niggers, ugly babboon good for nothing descendants of spear chuckers deserve to be slaughtered

MUH BOOKS if you can't just integrate the content of a book into your general understanding and instead namedrop a bunch of bullshit you are obviously just doing it to look smart

Damn.
Commie-fag annoy just got BTFO

>we must embrace diversity but but fear it
It's a cult.

No thanks

Your worldview is askew commiefag
But welcome to Sup Forums

Many like you have come here thinking you would change people here

But when faced with cold hard facts you will either swallow the redpill and realize you’re wrong... or go back to your sad life hugging your books knowing you did nothing here except get BTFO

This is actually a good idea.

I plan on striking my campus this weekend. Should be very triggering. We're hosting a major public event this weekend so it may make headlines

Look for my work in the papers on Saturday anons

Godspeed my friend... I hope to receive good tidings of great joy on Saturday

The other day the commissioners of the city of East Grand Rapids, Michigan passed a resolution unanimously that it's not okay to be white.

fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/

Note: the person posting the fliers used the shill version.

Muh racial profiling
yeah
you wanna know why it's in place...
it's cause
get this
blacks commit proportionally more crimes
Sorry for the racist fact
you disgusting commie

>why
This has always been my argument.

Diversity is only really a strength when facing the unknown (such as a problem or disease), otherwise it's a disadvantage. For the most part we are strong in spite of diversity. No one ever fought over something they agreed about.

But honestly nice bait

you know IOTBW is the most simplistic and effective ops Sup Forums has come up with who knew 5 non offensive words could cause so much lulz

something is truly wrong with western sociality

>as a Jewish American this really strikes home
Hahahaha
I bet it does strike home when you realize that people are on to your schemes

>you do know that white people do and sell drugs more often but blacks go to jail. you DO KNOW THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

This is factually untrue. The study compared use, not dealing. Blacks and whites use at similar rates. Almost all this imprisoned for drugs offences are there for dealing, trafficking, and production. 40% of those imprisoned for these offences are Hispanic, which seems logical since many of the catels are Hispanic. The next group is blacks, and then white.

Very few people are jailed for simple drug possession of small amount, especially if it's a first time offence. In many places minor possession is an infraction, simply a ticket, with no creation of a criminal record.

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Presumably he'd be fine with it's okay to be Jewish. Love the irony.

I will post once I'm home and /comfy/ with a full explainer of what the event is. Should be around 1:00 AM EST. Look for the thread

>we are strong in spite of diversity

That’s it.. that’s the line that sums up the entirety of my thoughts towards the diversity movement

>Why is nobody asking them, “why?”

No need for even going down that rabbit hole. Just ask them what "diversity" means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[9][35][12]
>
>A connection between the MAO-A gene 3R version and several types of anti-social behaviour has been found: Maltreated children with genes causing high levels of MAO-A were less likely to develop antisocial behavior.[36] Low MAO-A activity alleles which are overwhelmingly the 3R allele in combination with abuse experienced during childhood resulted in an increased risk of aggressive behaviour as an adult,[37] and men with the low activity MAOA allele were more genetically vulnerable even to punitive discipline as a predictor of antisocial behaviour.[38]
>High testosterone, maternal tobacco smoking during pregnancy, poor material living standards, dropping out of school, and low IQ predicted violent behavior are associated with men with the low-activity alleles.[39][40]
>The low-activity 3-repeat allele variant of the MAOA gene has also been found to occur frequently in men who join gangs.[41]
>According to a large meta-analysis in 2014, the 3R allele had a small main effect on aggression and antisocial behavior, even in the absence of other interaction factors.[42]
>
>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[10][11]
>of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele,
>while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[12][10][11][13][14][15][16][17][18][19]

Interesting, have a bump

>>we live, work, teach and learn together in a community that is STRONGER, BETTER and DEEPER because of our diversity

all that shit is whats turning harvard into a meme. these days harvard is nothing but affirmative action appointments, (((legacies))), and chinks. the alumni should be pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=zXCfJEI-Izk

>0.00067% of Asian men
the fuck does that mean
did like one 6th of a chink out of 10000 express that gene

Should the next Sup Forums campaign commence as

Never apologize for being white

We need to link the ideology to its true motive- federal funding, student loans and grants

Pic related

>whites are strong in spite of diversity.
>others are strong because of diversity.

Ann Coulter wrote an entire book about this: Adios, America. That's literally the thesis of the book.

He would complain that it suggests that it is only okay to be Jewish, and not excellent.

Blacks don't dis-proportionally commit more crimes because they're black.
It's because they are on average poorer than other races.
Poverty breeds violence and crime. Not race. Molyneux showed this before.

Unless you can manage to exterminate every black person and sympathizer (which you can't and won't) that would be the idiot's path to prosperity.

Are you suggesting a raid?

Pic related
If homicide trends in the US by ethnicity were due to slavery etc., why do they continue to hold worldwide?

>It's because they are on average poorer than other races.
>Poverty breeds violence and crime. Not race.
Pic related

There's going to be many reasons. Males commit many more crimes than women. I would not be surprised that middle class men commit more violent crimes than poor women. Poverty many be one reason, yet you can find poor communities with low crime. Some studies show than wide income disparity within the same geographic area crime is higher than when it's all poor people living together.
Further, cultural factors have a role, such as the celebration of not obeying no white's man's law. Psychological make up also in a factor; sociopaths and psychopaths commit crime disproportionate. And that warrior gene mentioned above may also incline a person to crime, but further study is needed - I suspect it's an electrified-rail issue that scares many scientists who don't want their careers ended.

There weren't just slaves in the United States; pretty much everywhere you find blacks outside of Africa, they were brought there by colonists and slave traders.
Blacks aren't as smart as other races worldwide.
People with less IQ are more likely to commit crimes.

Nope. Even blacks with more money commit more crime. Poor whites commit less crime than or blacks. Stop being retarded and assuming true what you've been spoonfed. Santa Clause isn't real by the way.

That's why Africa is the pinnacle of peacefulness on Earth right? It's just those white devil's and their imperialism that made those peace loving Africans into violent barbarians, right?

It means 1 out of about 1492 men had it. Large sample sizes in the studies.

Who would condone that user? DO not RAID THIS FGT.

Your points are indeed valid. There are many factors that play into this rather than just race and criminality.

show me the data and I will concede.

you can make all the excuses in the world, and that's fine, there are some external factors beyond race that is hurting the black population, but really, blacks that have been here for generations should have been able to integrate and do better for themselves by now. Capitalism is not what's hindering you and Communism is not the answer you want. It's been sold to you as the convenient solution. I'm familiar with the black panther movement and leaning towards communism but they had it wrong. At the end of the day, my friend, trying to change the system is a waste of time. What you should be focusing on instead of whining and complaining about how unfair things are, is really, to focus on yourself. Only when blacks stop calling everything "racist" and "evil" and work harder and more together to fix their own communities can things change. More government intervention/help is not going to save you. Just take a look at government institutions already in place. You have racist cops, child molesting politicians and some of the slimiest people in positions of power. The answer is your own liberty, take your life in your own fucking hands for once and make something happen.

Exactly. The way education shapes the narrative amplifies US slavery and is reckless. One mentions slavery in other parts of the world and it's "not the same, not the same" said by people who have no clue. The key thing is to study slavery in Asia and other parts of the world with good historical documentation and use it to rebut these false narratives.

My point stands.
Are people in Africa smart?
Are people in Africa rich?
No.
That's what I believe to be the cause of their high crime rates. Not the color of their skin, but their poor intellect, lifestyles, and moral systems.

I wholeheartedly agree, too bad we're not really stakeholders in the Harvard university.

You could shoot an email to any h'white organization at Harvard asking them to challenge it--but even then if they aren't willing to take up the fight justice may have little recourse but to wait for the next Jared Taylor to visit and ask them.

personal responsibility is something the future demands

acquire it or disappear

TFW IQ of 137
Still make less than 20k a year.

I don't get this meme. Every high is person I've met is borderline good will hunting. They all do loner night jobs living check to check... where are all these super high IQ high stress high motivation Autists that supposedly make all these graph numbers?

>westerners have to make excuses for being white in their own land

It's because you don't use your alleged IQ of 137 to acquire money. You are currently using it to sperg out on a mongolian basket weaving forum. And I emphasize it when I say 'alleged'.
IQ tests are useless anyway.

Like they could construct a sea worthy vessel

Because most people will follow authority and social norms, and today the authority and manufactured norms are telling them to be anti-white.

Just take the black lives matter approach.
>If you are offended by the statement black lives matter, than you are implying black lives don't matter
>If you are offended by the statement it's okay to be white, you are implying it's not okay to be white
There, literally a Harvard Dean blown the fuck out by some guy who went to 1 year of community college

>skin color doesn't matter and is no reflection of a person's character

>race is a social construct and doesnt exist

>diversity has inherent value

???????

How can we make this happen???
I would love to wake up to a headline that read,
Harvard dean accused of being racist against whites

It's Okay to be White.

As if it needed to be said, but the colleges and their administrations are not your friends.
It's the communistic ground zero.
This is nothing new.
They're the enemy that stands in the way of your children's future.
Fucking send them to trade school.

First statement is true
Second statement is false
Third statement is true or false depending on what you want to come out of a socially diverse environment. Cool stuff like jazz came out of diverse places, but on the other hand violence stems from cultures clashing with one another.

Harvard isn't all what it's cracked up to be anymore, in recent decades it's passed some real fucking late term abortions for graduates.

The people they are trying to appeal to with this nonsense want college to be free anyway, so they're just shooting themselves in the foot.

They only like "diversity" because they get a fat paycheck for keeping up a diversity quota, even if the students are incompetent.

It will take years before brown people realize their special treatment is actually an insult to their intelligence and skills.

Normies need to hear it.... they still trust them

>>we live, work, teach and learn together in a community that is STRONGER, BETTER and DEEPER because of our diversity

Call it for what it is, a baseless opinion.

I agree. Harvard is a meme. It's a giant rich people circlejerk. You can get just as good educations from non-ivy league schools; the only thing you would get when going to an ivy league is connections.
Also nice reddit spacing pal.

Though IQ is a good predictor of success, it's not a guarantor of success. For example being highly conscientious is an enabler of success. Of course you also need skills the marketplace wants and will pay for. A lot of variables at play here.

>Every high IQ person I've met is borderline good will hunting.

Could be birds of a feather flocking together.

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelationship1999.pdf
Table 6, pg. 7 in the PDF

This will be hard to swallow for me but ok whatever i guess. you're right.

Good find, user. Added to my bookmarks. Thanks.

Based Malcolm X
>inb4 let based black man
Fuck off he had the right idea

The shooting was in Dallas. I'll never forget the niggers around who were celebrating it as it was actively being updated on the news. I'll never forgive them for that either.

It's horrible, but it is the truth as far as we can tell, and the truth ultimately leads to the best path forward. Thank you for taking the red pill.

>All black
>Diverse
Kek retards
>Never be sorry for being black
It's literally the BLACKED version of Its Okay to be White. Where's the outrage? :^) They're obviously racists, right?

Because success in life takes corruption and nepotism.

Picture jews.

Sorry, I've been awake for 31 hours now. Didn't mean to reddit space, that shit actually pisses me off too. But yeah, given that like most shitty universities they pull that legacy bullshit with rich families and with (((them))) of all people it makes sense why they're still around when they really shouldn't be. Trade school is all you really need, comm is okay if you require other credits.