Muh American Horror Mention: Tired, Predictable

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

Also, emasculation is the main tactic of the (((left's))).
Push any political agenda by emasculation:
You don't like gays? = You're afraid of gays and you're gay
You want in the political process? = You're just taking out sexual frustrations, not man enough to mate.
You don't like Muslims practicing Sharia on your turf? = Islamophobic
You're a white guy? As in, not down with the homies? = Nerd! *Does black comedian impersonating a white guy voice
You prefer women have the kids and YOU make the money? = Threatened by "Strong" women because not a secure man
You want a gun instead of waiting ten minutes for a man with a gun to rescue you = Compensating for microphallus
Career, money, house, car, lift weights, hobby, tools? = Insecure manhood for all. Somehow.

Many more instances. It's an effective trick by the subhumans because they literally can't assert or defend their positions.
They just hate white men and the power of Western Civilization so they launch an emotional attack in order to get an emotional reaction.
They hate a fair system run by people superior to them. They're too stupid to understand it is fair but they lose for being weak, lazy, and stupid.

Best part of the mention was that they wouldn't dare elude to what we really talk about on Sup Forums.

I like this season though

Never tried to watch it
Looks corny

The child actors are probably getting raped on the lot.

I want to hate fuck that dark haired girl.

It is very cheesy. Not scary at all but I still find it entertaining. It takes shots at liberals too but the main thing is that it doesn't hide behind the idea of trying to be unbiased. They own it which is refreshing considering liberals constantly launch insults without directly naming like a little bitcb

She's shittesting him
The only way to pass this shittest is to reject the premise that your/his masculinity is anything that it should not be
THEN
you could go a few ways
I would point out the polarity of the sexes. Women want masculine men. Men want feminine women.
Feminists are ugly.
Going against polarity, fucking with the gender spectrum causes extinction in its group. Goes against nature. Some thing the left pretends to love.

I just saw this episode. So mad I didn’t watch it live with Sup Forums like I normally do. Started watching it as a joke but me and a small part of Sup Forums got into it. They gave Pepe a shout out this episode.

>watching the electric jew
is it 2015? did i get sent back again?

Video is pretty accurate. I'd slap that little jew bitch too.

IT GETS FASTER THE LONGER I WATCH

But wait... She was the one humiliating people. Am I missing something?

>Push any political agenda by emasculation:

The British could always recruit native Americans to fight for them by calling them cowards.

>they didn't even get into sissyboiposting
writers should have lurked moar

>sissyboiposting
Is this a thing?

bitch ass Jew went 100 to 0 real quick

The mere fact that OP made a thread about this means they won, you're all morons.

What a cunt. Why is he hanging out with those cunts?

It seemed like she was reciting a bunch of words she memorized.
Very present-at-hand description of 2016
Very present-at-hand delivery
Jews

>he doesn't like succubi (male)

What did they win?
Advertising for the show?
I think their usual liberal trope in the OP and traditionalists abusing women make them look uninspired and tired.

Shows are not running culture anymore. Sup Forums or the next smooth space will.

So is he going to fuck all three of them now? Has trump won the election yet in the show?