USA today ran a story with ar's and their attachments

They included a chainsaw bayonet.

whats the best attachment Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/07/ar-15-accessories-offer-legal-options-faster-firing-less-reloading-and-even-chain-saw/840320001/
youtube.com/watch?v=nv_IZmDpcek
soldiersystems.net/2017/11/08/colt-m203-37mm-grenade-launchers/
youtu.be/NGZQFTlE9VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they didn't.

Yeah they did. Also, Locust when? If a chainsaw bayonet is a thing then where's the locusts?

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/07/ar-15-accessories-offer-legal-options-faster-firing-less-reloading-and-even-chain-saw/840320001/
Here ya go.

I want a damn chainsaw bayonet.

If they're not kidding about the chainsaw bayonet, I am so buying one and putting that on my RIS build.

No dildo mod?

Don't forget the reciprocating saw with the dildo attachment attachment

Top fucking notch. Kek

Wh-Where can I purchase one of these?

You get those complimentary when you sign up with your local John Brown Gun Club.

great minds think alike

>imblying rednecks didn't already make this a thing

look up TAC-SAC

youtube.com/watch?v=nv_IZmDpcek

lmao holy shit

These are funny until you remember that people are actively and maliciously trying to take your rights away from you.

Why the fuck would I want to hold some balls as a grip?

BREAKING NEWS: Illegal enchantments used against innocent Draugrs near Riverwood

Added to Christmas Wish List

I like how the stock, pistol grip, magazine, and front sight post are the only accurately drawn parts of the rifle

well that's a strange looking p9

It's a "joke" that some infantry dudes probably made up.

I think I'd rather use a pink gun than that grip. I mean that grip doesn't even accommodate a dildo bayonet.

this is good, fun thread
thanks, /pol
much needed

You've got to use your imagination, leaf. I dare say, but I believe your infantry is not gay enough.

>This

Keep it up anons. Meme the hell out of this shit until they can't stand up again. USA Today and the media in gen is a fucking joke. Pummel them for this one.

I don't know about that friend... I knew a guy in highschool that often talked about necrophilia and was borderline retarded and the Cad forces took him into service.

Turbo sex bat 9000

Do it. There's already people selling shirts about this shit so you know it's a good one. Punish your enemies for their mistakes.

The greatest attachment, digits confirm.

They'd call the suppressor a silencer. Cause they think it makes all guns sound like cat fartz.

that's nothing, just watch this

Someone make a liberal USA Today jornalist attachment

Hey, I am offense at that. Me is used to infantry!

I'm actually more worried about people cutting of they hands and attaching the chainsaw to their arms because that would be some scary shit.

How do I attach my Corgi to my AR?

>we have the right to bear arms but not the right to chainsaw arms

lel

Bumbles bounce!

Ya'll mother fuckers postin in an epic bread. Reminds me of the armstrong steriod scandell. There was one thread where we took the Armstrong pain comments and fucked with it.

(you) get it. I'd by you a beer
avenue training

>The second amendment was written when they had muskets with axe attachments not AR-15s with Chainsaw attachments.

Colt is making a 37mm flare launcher that looks like a 40mm grenade launcher.

soldiersystems.net/2017/11/08/colt-m203-37mm-grenade-launchers/

>don't ever talk to or my son, my son's son, or my son's son's tiny chain saw again

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

>Don't talk to me, or my son, or my son's son ever again

People wouldn't understand when they saw it...

>.44 Magnum
You mean the AK-47 automatic assault machine pistol?

>implying you need anything but Chuck Norris
You're lucky that Chuck is not a Nork.

Chainsaw is real:
youtu.be/NGZQFTlE9VA

>Apple
Nice. Nice.

>blame thrower.

>They included a chainsaw bayonet.

OMG.. I want one.