Can women rape men?

maybe?

thedailybeast.com/mariah-carey-accused-of-sexual-harassment

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/11/the-understudied-female-sexual-predator/503492/
youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk
theguardian.com/music/2011/mar/04/mariah-carey-gaddafi-concert
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y82UimBZ964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THICCCCCCCC

Idk but sometimes my wife sucks my dick while I'm sleeping

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

I'm pretty happy about this.

That picture is raping my eyes as we speak

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know a fella. Went to a small town for a wedding. bartended was all over him, served him for free, took him home. later he was notified of a child, and ended up paying ever since for a kid he never sees. He sure felt raped.

I have been trying to get my wife to sexually abuse me in this manner for quite some time.

ever had a corn cob shoved in and out of your asshole at a medium pace

As well, “a 2014 study of 284 men and boys in college and high school found that 43 percent reported being sexually coerced, with the majority of coercive incidents resulting in unwanted sexual intercourse. Of them, 95 percent reported only female perpetrators. The authors defined sexual coercion broadly, including verbal pressure such as nagging and begging, which, the authors acknowledge, increases prevalence dramatically.”

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/11/the-understudied-female-sexual-predator/503492/

>complaining about getting a look at those big ole mexican titties

Fug! Is that real?

you have no idea OP. As a chad, ive had to stop women from grabbing my dick and forcing them selves on me when they're drunk. not cute, even if theyre sexy.

Only if they're ugly

God I want her to fucking sit on my face, and move back and forth in a way that my face moves from the top of her ass to her thighs. Fuck help me cum mommy

>high school get wisdom teeth cut out
>get pain killers
>go to party get drunk
>pass out on the couch
>wake up fat fugly chick from my school is fapping my limp jimmy
>freak out run outside fall off the porch and get a concussion.

>t. nigger

oh no is happening ? t-rex legs on stage ? this legs can all rape

Well a more accurate statement would be that:

Sometimes I over sleep and she will suck my dick if she wants me to get up and do something.

But hey works

It's harassment, not rape. She probably looked someone the wrong way

Same here but just have a nice groomed beard. They pull me by the neck and say they want feel it on there pussy.

someone post that webm of that cute octoroon trying to forcibly suck her white boyfriend's dick, and him not letting her...

This

man with those tits, who wouldnt

rape is unwanted fucking and you can't fuck without a dick so the answer is no.

Le oink oink

what about unsolicited pegging?

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk

She's probably going to get those cut off :(

Mom..?

kek lol

That made my butthole quiver at the thought. Sounds pretty nice desu

is that pic fo' real?

If that was on me it would be rape op

damn. woman really are aggressive sometimes thinking they're being sexy or seducing you. i couldn't imagine that, that would REALLY piss me off. sometimes if they don't touch me like that ill let them think what they're is sexy just so they'll suck my dick later cause I don't feel like making a booty call. Stay safe, user.

She's not mexican...

I am a man that has been raped by a woman. It was not pleasant. The police only laughed when they took my report and never followed up on anything, never even contacted the woman. Probably worked out in the long run, she would have made the rape counter accusation and I would still be in jail getting nuttfucked by niggers while guards film it to livestream to the democrats in office.

No

No that's absurd.

>kek lol
you have to go back

divorce

Fatties can, and any advance towards a married man

There was always something a bit "Off" about Mariah Carey.

Like she should be fitter than she was.
Her face just looked moosey-dopey or am I being too fussy?

I feel bad for her. One of the most beautiful voices of all time, and she over did it. Her voice is shot.

not only do they rape your soul and penis, they rape your fridge too.

she married a black guy, they like em big

I'd let HER ASS ME

yeah I had a gf who wouldn't even do it now my new gf doesn't even let me fuck her while she's sleeping it's absurd

Nah, I meant back when she was younger.

she probably harasses guys to feel validated because shes nothing anymore.

Do you think Gaddafi ever got to hit that?

theguardian.com/music/2011/mar/04/mariah-carey-gaddafi-concert

Legit one of my favorite songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

>Mariah Carey
>or, OR
MARIA GARCIA-SUAREZ

you'll be hearing this in the next couple of weeks

Ew does she really look like that!?

sounds traumatic sorry user

Love it. youtube.com/watch?v=Y82UimBZ964

more