fucking black people ruin everything never eating stupid nigger eggs again

the yolk on the black egg is bigger!

muh dickkkkkk!

now that's the joke (yolk)! ;^)

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD
I MEAN MOOT

The real moot got cucked by neonazis and let them fuck his website up

>we all the same

Wow I guess we don't need diversity then!

fuck OFF eggposters

Do Liberals think racism is just hating people because on the color of their skin?

Eating eggs is the best way to stop the soyboy epidemic. Don't let them ruin it for you OP.

This thread is made by jews to racebait you into posting shit and wasting time bitching about niggers when the problem is the jews who brought them here and the jews that brought the muslims here.

When you see these threads that jews make as a distraction make one pointing out how jews brought slaves here, or jews bring muslims here, or jews hate america or everyone who is white.

DONT FALL FOR JEWISH RACE BAITING, jews bought blm to trick blacks into hating whites same way jews run neonazi sites and always steer conversation into black v white instead of against the jews.

Just when you think the normal fags can't get any worse.....

a true black egg
>no nutritional value
>full of shit that hurts

shit

You have to make this important information into a fucking meme or the mouth breathers can't be bothered to give it any thought.

Maybe a fucking Doge or something they'll click to insult you for posting.

Does the brown egg commit more crime than the white egg though?

is it true that americans are only able to buy pre-washed eggs and that they are always stored in the refrigerator?

For the most part yes.

You can get the fresh unwashed ones with bloom intact from farmers markets, near me at least. No refrigeration. They taste richer.

Who is this?

Who is moot? Some kind of newfag?

Yeah but you can buy eggs and milk straight from a farm if you want. There is a bunch of cow share things like that. Also people have chickens in their backyards quite often. Although they are eaten by coyotes frequently.

whats the color of the yolk? supermarket & farmers. do they lean more towards yellow or orange?

Yellow and dark yellow from what I've experienced. Depends on the Hens diet.

egg yolk is artificially altered depending on what country, or even region you live in.
eggs will come from the same farm and be tailor made
some regions prefer an orange yolk and in this case the chickens are fed carotene, and in the same farm for eggs sent to regions that prefer a yellow yolk the chickens are not given this supplement

it's all bullshit

Coyotes are really the niggers of the animal kingdom. I lost one hen and one turkey to them this year.

I actually really only buy white eggs. Never thought about it that way. Am I racist?

Supermarket is yellow, like OPs pic.

Farmer market or similar more of an orange I would say. IIRC the hens food affects yolk color.

If course the richest and best eggs come from ducks. A rare treat.

We raise hens and all our eggs have yellow yolks. We do have cool chickens that lay different color eggs like green and blue though

My great dane fought one of them off last year that was trying to get into the hen house. Was intense watching.

I just caught one in a trap and shot it recently. After they got one of our turkeys I set a bunch and nabbed one within a few days.
Would be interesting to see a big dog like a dane take one on.

Hol up so you b sayin we all just the same on the inside? Damn nigga fr that deadass some deep ass shit

Wrong.
Left is white, right is Caucasian. No one in their right mind would eat a black egg. Blacks are gross.