twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because your mom won't listen

>be women
>kill 50 million unborn babies

women don't take initiative or risks

Evolution

Natural selection.

>"""experts say"""

Because men don't sit around all day doing nothing, they actually act on their thoughts.

women still select for violent men so let's not place all the blame on us.

this

>Data shows that the modern world is disproportionately a male creation

Fuck off

No, fucking liberal males are the problem.

this.
@Experts say...

Select all that apply to the following statement:
Bitches ain't:
[_] Shit
[_] Hoes
[_] Tricks

>the left acknowledges that guns don't kill people, people kill people
>the left acknowledges that humanity has sexual dimorphism and that men and women aren't biologically the same.

WEW lads we're making progress.

>By Sara Goldenstein and Tara Green

Underrated

Fucking this.

Women can tell me all about their compassion when they stop sucking their children out of their fuck-hole.

All of these liberal click bait headlines can be categorized as "yeah no shit" ...or "that's bullshit!"

These (((journalist) know what they are doing. Emotions get clicks, clicks pay the bills,

Because women are too cowardly to kill anyone other than their toddlers.

It is a black male problem, but they wouldn't dare report the truth.

now lets break down by race
OY VEY CAN'T DO THIS

Men do everything. We do everything good, and everything evil. And by the state of the world, it's obvious we do a bit more good than evil.

Women do nothing. Their lives are all spent spinning in place, convincing themselves that they're achieving something. It's their instincts. They're biologically predisposed to do the small stuff while the men do the big stuff.

Well, guess what? Men are going to outnumber women on all levels of achievement - whether that achievement is good or bad. So the simple fact of the matter is that of course we do more larg scale evil than them. Of course we do, because they don't do anything at all.

because males take action while females act like pussies

im probably gonna die a virgin if i stick to this belief

DEMAND EQUALITY FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT!

DEMAND that the CIA use more women assets in their mass shooting false flags.

If women knew what men knew they'd be violent also.

>experts say
>experts
>crabby fat cunts who can't get laid or have old dried up pussy

We do it for the pussy.

Men have virtues and something to fight for, wrong or right.

Roasties are husks who don't even think, let alone hold anything to be valuable or sacred.

Why do women give birth to men? And raise them. Its all womens fault.

Mandatory firearms for all women! That'll fix it one way or the other.

male nigger problem*

Violence only matters when men do it.

A more accurate demographic to look at is registered Democrats.

LOL!!!! THEY KNOW IT'S CUNTS!!! and are hiding it... lol

That's why we make 30% more per hour

>Planned Parenthood kills like 325,000 unborn children a year
>not a problem
I've got the distinct feeling Elizabeth Bathory would be a hero today if she bathed in the blood of fetuses instead of young women.

Why are democrat men so violent? Ban democrats from owning guns and gun violence drops 90%

>Why are men so violent?

Simple.

Men are the most disposible demographic in the human species so for a male to pass on their genes they have to force themselves on the group otherwise they're discarded. It's why status is so important to males and without that they are viewed as losers which is one of the most hurtful things a male has to deal with. Ultimately when mass murders happen like this it's because that male is self destructing by inflicting pain on the community due to percieved pain being inflicted on him, basically revenge for rejection.

^this

We evolved to kill

Was gonna say, take what you can get I guess.

*straight white men

water is wet
why do you need "data" to tell you that mass shooters will be overwhelmingly male? do you need data to predict that most bank robbers are going to be male?

Disproportionately a black male problem*
This is like looking at the fact that most ninjas are Japanese men and saying "ninjas are a male problem"

Mens is violent coz we is takin care o busieness

my brother

Men also do everything else. Men are doers.

Ding, ding, ding. This is a common diversionary tactic of the left: We're not responsible for slavery; America as a whole is at fault. We don't commit the overwhelming majority of gun violence; men and inanimate objects are to blame. And so on, and so forth.

cherchez la femme

or as Tupac put: "Hoes get horny, niggas die."

women tend to be a lot more personal in how they kill people, and do the stabbing thing. Children, husbands, friends, family, usually super emotional.

Guys tend to be a bit more collected about it, so of course they're gonna use a gun.

>Data shows gun violence is disproportionately a black male problem.
>'Guns don't kill people; niggers and half-niggers kill people', experts say

And baby killing is disproportionately a female problem

>Man evolves by protecting his family using violence.
'Damnit user! Why are you so violent.'

Guns don't kill people, bullets do

Because it's in our biology to be protectors, which can go haywire under certain conditions

Violence is great, quit being a fucking pussy.

Guns dont kill people, but if you could kill people with a push of a button, and you are stupid angry, you'd do it.

Guns make it very easy to do so.

This is true as well. Bullets kill people. Guns just make them go really, really fast.

A black male problem?

Because we are both conquerors and defenders. Nature is extremely violent and Men are violent in kind to defend against and exploit that fact.

It is neither good nor evil, it is simply survival.

too truu for me ;^(

Thanks for letting me know, since I absolutely did not know that I would do this. I appreciate you looking out for the little guy.

Data shows nation wrecking is disproportionately a female problem

>No, fucking LEFTIST males are the problem.

*fixed

Someone should make a petition about that. Cause I am not doing it.

Natural selection. This is not even a political point, men are violent and horny because those were powerful reproductive and survival traits in the past. Now not so much.

Kek, (((they're))) not even just going after men anymore, they're going after our sons

>experts say
propoganda discarded

Because faggots like you exist at critical mass. It makes anyone with an actual dick pissed off to no end.

(((experts)))

>Why are men so violent?
>>be women
>>kill 50 million unborn babies

Something similar to this came up tonight

>be oldfag (GenX)
>be at local watering hole (a faternal order place)
>Leftist mental degenerate from Texas gets brought up
>Old bag (she is literally a hippie-aged local "legit" psychologist) states that the problem is toxic masculinity
>Ask how to fix it
>Starts blathering about needing to teach all males to be more touchy-feely
>Ask her what we need to do about the 10's of thousands of babies that are murdered every year by women having abortions
>crickets.mp3
>"That's not the same thing! We're not talking about that!"
>Why? Isn't a life a life?

This "Educated Idiot" literally gets up and walks out. I had so many people shaking my hand you would have thought I was Audie Murphy!

Only comment about it I kept making was "You'd think for being a shrink, she;d know something about critical thinking".

Agree. It only takes a few men to repopulate the planet. We literally have to compete for the right to reproduce. This is also a strong argument for homo being mentally ill. You need to fight to spread genes and you choose butthole?

To stop the murderers

>implying there is any distinction between genders

This is accurate. Women don't feel strongly enough about anything to take a life.

Men solve their problems through physical violence
Women are fragile, so they solve their problems through psychological violence, like lying and manipulating

women

>psychological violence
Words have meanings.

Lying and manipuative behavior are scummy things to do but not violent things to do.

>grabbems is impossible if done by way of ass and also turkey basters cannot make people and i dont know what scientific advancements are, of any kind, and i still think homos catch diseases
fucking hilarious

IT IS OK TO BE A MAN

this

girl you gotta shucho mouf

Killing a stranger takes balls.
Killing your own blood...Woman are the true evil on this world.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
THIS POST IS DESIGNED TO DISTRACT, DISORGANIZE Sup Forums, AND DERAIL THE BOARD.
>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Because crimes women commit are either under reported, or get no news coverage. Gotta keep up that victim mentality to control votes.

WHy are jews so greedy?

Nah that's more to do with you can't help who you're attracted to. It's not mentally ill it's just outside of the majority, mainly due to same sex in humans being unable to have offspring. We're a highly complicated species with parts that don't always produce the perfect specimen results. Homosexuality isn't limited to humans, other creatres in the animal kingdom also exhibit this behaviour that shows it's beyond social programming.

Men are about violence, women are about manipulation. Stop acting as if the light of God shines out of your vagina.

You're late...

Women are almost caught up to men on the
violent thing...this study is complete bullshit,
and is intentionally not taking into account the
the massive crime increase with females.

They are also raping kids not too....if you were
paying attention.

Yup. This right here. Women are mass murderers, and encouraged to be so as well. Can you imagine, killing an unborn child, and actually feeling proud of yourself for doing so? This is an example of the psycopath they call "The strong independent woman". History will look upon it as a genocide.

I mean, if you hate some guy, you go up to him and beat him up
If a girl hates another, she will try to humiliate the other her, emotionally blackmail friends to hate her too, spread rumors... until it escalates into a catfight
maybe it's not really violence, but the point is men rely on muscles, women rely on manipulating feelings

sage

YOU WONT TAKE MY GUNS

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Why stop at men, it's men 15-25

Why stop at men 18-25

It's BLACK men 15-25

>delusional faggot alert