Why does this board hate Muslims so much?

Why does this board hate Muslims so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're some of the worst people on the planet.

Because they follow a code of war as a guide for their lives and the lot of them are autistic manlets.

Inbreeding is a major problem

Because they broke into my house and tried to kill me and rob my father, thankfully my father had a gun.

It's a meme, most of us are fine with them
Happy non satire day everyone!!!

inbreeding religion entitlement terrorism war violent stoning women etc.

We hate jews more than muslims.

Jews are the ones putting muslims everywhere except israel.

This thread is made by jews to racebait you into posting shit and wasting time bitching about niggers when the problem is the jews who brought them here and the jews that brought the muslims here.

When you see these threads that jews make as a distraction make one pointing out how jews brought slaves here, or jews bring muslims here, or jews hate america or everyone who is white.

TREI

The first to throw the stone is the Criminal. SUSPEND!

TREI

I don't hate Shia Muslims that live in the middle east.

I like Muslims that live in the Middle East. The further away from me the more I like them

I don't hate them but want them out of the west. they can have a shitty desert
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Because we are stellar judges of character who have zero use for inbred shitskins easily manipulated by kike sorcery into slaughtering decent human beings at the behest of an invisible bearded sky fairy and his pedo prophet. Fuck Muslims, bacon Ackbar.

becaz theyre all a bunch of fucking assholes!
STOP BLOWING YOURSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE UP! STOP IT!
2500 frei

/Thread

What's to like?

Sure they're conservative, but they fight against the West. You'll have faggot LARPers here shitting on the West, but any real patriot will fight for our ideals (not the ideals of the liberal governments, but for the ideals that made us, that we live by).

With that said, I don't hate Muslims, not as individuals. Inshallah, we'll fight together against degeneracy.

Cuz they're over here sniffing carpets and blowing people up with microwave bombs
I don't got time for that.
Take your Mecca shit to some desert you brown sweat smelling donkey fuckers.

They are literally throwbacks from the dawn of history they literally haven't changed tactics since Islams inception they are abjectly intolerant of new ideas and innovation.

Literally half of them think rocks have magical fucking powers and believe in Jinn.

The Coelacanth is literally the Muslim of the sea

they're Abrahamic
we hate all Abrahamics to include muslims, christians and jews

I hate atheists before muslims. I don't want to live around either, though.