America hate thread

Stupid cunts. Fuck you guys, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
archive.is/byNGH
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, that's fair. Fuck us.

Fair enough, we deserve it for this one.

Yes its people in our government, but guess what their jews. It's always the fucking jews.

Correction

"The Jews" are trying to brainwash you.

Fair enough

I actually hate them so fucking much
(not Americans, the leftists who push this shit)

They just can't stop meddling in ither it tries affairs. I will celebrate the day we finally regain our souveignity.

*other countries affairs

Yup, fuck us for this one.

Your country fucking itself with rapefugees is a sign that you need less sovereignty, Abdul.

Francis Parker Yockey was right. The US is the World Enemy. We are the cancer that is killing Civilization.

You won’t. Have a nice day though.

God damn, why the fuck was (((Obama))) pushing this faggotry with our tax dollars

America is literally worse than communism. Just compare western Germany that was under American control and east Germany that was communist. East Germany is based and nationalist and west Germany is cuckolded and gay.

Hey, we don’t want the diversity either! We’re not the ones (((pushing))) this stuff

Implying they aren't also doing it to their own. 1776 when?

No it isn't. Stop sucking Richard Spencer's dick
The Jews aren't the problem. The problem is stupid people being used as pawns by the people who want power and money in government.

and (((who))) are the specific peoples in the US Govt pushing for this? is it billy bob and cletus or (((someone))) else?

If only we knew of some group of people who typically crave power and money...

Our government is complete shit. We know, dude. At least we're fighting tooth and nail to keep our guns. More than I can say for you cucks.

>seriously
One of Trump’s first major deals in New York was to acquire a large tract of land on West Thirty-fourth Street being offered by the bankrupt Penn Central railroad. Trump submitted a plan for a convention center to city officials. “He told us he’d forgo his $4.4 million fee if we would name the new convention center after his father,” former deputy mayor Peter Solomon said. “Someone finally read the contract. He wasn’t entitled to anywhere near the money he was claiming. It was unbelievable. He almost got us to name the convention center after his father in return for something he never really had to give away.”

After The Gold Rush
vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
archive.is/byNGH

It wasn't Obama. America has been pushing this stuff for over a century now.

Just nuke our shit famalam

Deep state go bye bye soon

The CIA pushed diversity, dumbass, and has been since the 1950s.

So basically Jealous of America thread.

Holy lampshades batman, what if its the J-

BBC is going to be a hot export once we reenslave the negroes. Europe is going to be a booming market.

>implying the american government acts on behalf of the american people

had a giggle

Something in particular that you're jealous of, Australia?

Its not our fault Eurocucks dont understand the game.
The game is to get rid or your shitskins without acting like you dont want them.
Unfourtunately Europe didn't get the memo and they are just accepting them all.
And Canada. Canada doesnt understand either.
You gotta get your shitskins to go somewhere else.

True. Gonna need a wall on the northern border soon! Sad!

dude I can't take it anymore
it's so fucking bad man
I don't know what to do
This country is done for but I want to resuscitate europe
I don't think its possible without pogroms

It needs to be called out. I'm sickened by it too. NPR had a segment a few years ago about how the US was pushing Sesame Street in China, to soften the children up for (((diversity))). I had to wonder why I was paying 30% tax rate so some filthy kikes could spend my money on their disgusting social mongrelization goals in a country thousands of miles away.

this is just what it feels like to be on the wrong side of history. when you've matured more you'll understand that america is helping make the world a better place.

wel to be fair the uh

uh i-its umm

hmmm.

jews.

Europe hates you fuck those Snowniggers
They need to prove their worth by defeating the mudslims instead of just blaming America.
>America got in our children's minds
Maybe you should have watched them better.
Fuck puss professional victim countries.

Fuck you, and your bullshit assumption you know the future. If past history is an example, we see countries breaking up along identitarian lines. USSR, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Kurdistan etc al.

Fucking Jews

>muh dick.

please stop.

check'd & deported

Well shit

Fake news from an equally fake country

KILL YOURSLEF

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

THICC tunes

When is this shit finally going to end?

I can't take this shit, I just want a fucking rallying call.

It kinda sucks to say, because I grew up here, but ya. this.

Please nuke us, put us out of our misery.

Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else's academic freedom. (This is "political correctness.") The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

The question we should be asking is why do they want diversity? To dumb down the population? To get ride of racial "tribes" to help establish a world government?