Student loans

>student loans
>taxes
>dindu thunderdome
>shitlibs

Sup Forums, we should all move to Alaska and push for secession. It's the most resource rich state in the union, we could probably make nice resource deals with russia & canada, and we could all live like kings by paying the eskimos in listerine to do our work (when they're sober).

Fuck off. We're full

This.

It'd have to take Yukon with it too

what's it like living there? if it helps, I have seen every episode of Alaska State Troopers and Alaska: The Last Frontier. I am also skilled with a katana.

Hey it's the Alaska /k/ommando

Long days in the summer

short days in the winter.

Sky lights up at night sometimes.

>move to Alaska
>why is it dark?
>oh the sun won't rise until April
>finish shoveling 12 feet of snow
>go inside to warm up
>earthquake strikes, house collapses
>crawl out of rubble
>eaten by bear
>living the Alaskan dream

>not getting a raging erectionat the idea of this

>mydaughtersfw whites could move to Alaska and create an ethnostate in 6 months if they really wanted to

forgot pic

>igloo fell down
>dog sled team is in the shop
>polar bear won't start
>have to get down to Fairbanks ASAP
>"First people" are getting uppity again
>Chinese made xtra tuffs ripped again and are leaking

FUCK

Tough shit

You know what snow is?

Alaska = accelerated Darwin. If you can make it there, you can survive anywhere.

Gonna need a citation cause the moment you do it people pull out, and if your bases on oil you'll be Latin america tier

I would move there just for the fishing.

there's a difference between people in Latin america and people in Alaska.
hint: pic related

>We all move to one state/nation
I want this so bad, I swear to god, I will sacrifice 13 instagram thots having minimum 100k followers.

Btw:
>Chasing thots
Does this make me a male thot?

>what's it like living there?
What does that even mean? I just got back from Home Depot and Costco if that helps.
>I have seen every episode of Alaska State Troopers
They are hiring
>Alaska: The Last Frontier.
Look at their "homestead" on google maps. Roads everywhere and they have a gift shop.

MY DICK

Ocean or inland?

Sell Alaska back to Russia and retake the Oregon country territory given away.

tfw I will never be able to find decent work in alaska from the south

Alaska is the answer, men. I vote aye

What do people do for money in Alaska besides hook for grizzly bears and catch salmon?

Looks crowded

Wrong fag your non industrialized state you'll get fucked if all you got is oil,raw resources and fish.

Hard to procreate when she’s eating all my loads.

Alaska’s not for pussies seeking slaves. You couldn’t hack it

>In an October 2016 referendum, city voters narrowly approved to change its name from Barrow to its traditional Iñupiaq name, Utqiaġvik.
>City Council member Qaiyaan Harcharek described the name change as supporting use of the Iñupiaq language and being part of a process of "decolonization".

Alaska is cucked.

How's internet speed/service in Alaska?

maybe if we get a little more global warming. its too cold for my little peepee right now

Watch 'Live Below Zero'

Pretty accurate.

Mine is pretty good. Can't say how it is when you get into the middle of nowhere.

Its better than changing the name to something to honor niggers. At least these drunks used to live here.

Sometimes I miss Alaska... but I don't miss dark, white, and gray for 10 months of the year.

True American freedom still lives in Alaska.

Here now. Know the oilfield, mining, fishing, laws, history. Everything.. It is cucked with all the endless native corporations robbing all the resources, but it is the last place to go. The Russian Orthodox are assholes that rob everyone. The place is really just a Fed state. No elected sheriffs, and no law schools, so it's not much different than Canada really.

I wish i could live in Alaska, I applied for tons of jobs there, even $20 an hour shit. I have a finance/law background in NYC. I would be super happy for $20 an hour work in Anchorage.

spotted Chad

Moving to Alaska next summer.
Kenai most likely. Southern Alaska is white paradise.

Nope. I was throwing spinning chains when you were in diapers probably. Rolled many sets on purse seiners, worked in many mines.
The nicest thing about Alaska is how easily it weeds out guys like you actually.

>white paradise.
why is that nearly always synonymous with heroin cesspit?

Why, is heroin a problem there? And if it is, where is it NOT a problem?

I agree, you guys need to all go there and do that.

Tell that to the californian masses who move up here on the daily. We have to counteract that before every city is run by a berkowitz.

but muh legal pot

>I have to get my firewood before the hour's out or I'm gonna get eaten by a polar bear!
No it's not.

Is Switzerland a heroin cesspit? Oh shit son

The Blue is State tentatively approved TA land. That's where we locate claims, stake them. The Native Corporations and Feds own most of Alaska, so just focus on the blue TA lands.

Like everything on (tele-via-zion) all of that shit is scripted.

kek

I really like this idea. We white people are snowniggers after all it's the climate we evolved for.

>the Russian Orthodox are assholes that rob everyone
I go to a Russian Orthodox church sometimes (not that I'm one of them) and even they get natives coming in every so often to beg for money

Is Alaska the stern father we all need to finally become men?

Not-uh.

If we pushed this in the Yukon they might ally with us. Their nationalist party is a bigger deal there than the Alaskan one

Problem with Alaska is how it truly is owned and controlled by Jews. They took the gold from the Confederate states and gave it to their Russian buds for title. Started the Alaska Corporation. Then in 1971 used those same russian yupik families to own the resources in ANSCA, and got paid a Billion dollars. Now all these native corporations clear cut everything, own the rigs like Doyon, trawler draggers like CVRF, mines like Red Dog. A select handful of Jews run them all, and a select group of Russian Yupiks own them. And Nunavuut took over yesterday so Alaska is going full bore Commie.

That white bitch needs to get BLACKED

Im talking about all the pick up trucks and ATVs in especially Homer and Delta Junction. These Old believers they call themselves are truly thieving bastards and insurance frauds. It's out of hand anymore.

This could work with nuclear energy. During the dark cold months, heated roads and infrustructure could keep roads and land warm. Additionally, large megawatt heaters could keep nearby towns warm. Litterally 1950s nuclear society.

There's Old Believers where I grew up and the only problems I ever had was with the white kids who grew up in meth labs.

This is NOT worth the money.

geothermal. Chena turns reverse chillers to make power. And there's too much coal up here, too easy to make energy. If you tried heating the roads or land it would be invisible to see. We like it cold and frozen, thats when shit gets done. We only drill, move machines, and get some projects done while it's frozen. Way better than mud.

Go try Homer than. It's no secret here the old believers are the biggest thieves, especially the teens. Scrubby bearded little Putin looking pricks.

>going to gulag:the state instead of sending liberals there
alaska is america's siberia

No, that's Nevada

>Cold winters
>Harsh nature
>Solitary Environment

Pretty much. But then again every country compared to mine is like a jungle. The Dutch are too spoiled.

its always funny when you retards make failing plans like kindergarten children while niggers fuck your women in real life

holland is a jungle you shitskin

lol

t. Germany

the memes really do write themselves

I am a Greek

I'm down as long as we plan to finish the genocide of those fucking inuit featherniggers.

t. Mehmet Omar

The hivemind evaluates everything. One of Sup Forums's greatest strengths is that it fuels the deconstruction and construction of ideas. Gotta swim through an ocean of piss to find the nuggets of gold.

u r a gay, ps most greek women are cheap whores with hairy arms

>thinking any not-tanned German posts here
It's like thinking any american with actual European ancestry posts here.

>mfw had childhood in Alaska then grew up in Florida

The North Wind sings my name, but my blood's gotten thin. I must go back soon.

Don’t make me come and getcha back

It feels like a Gulag at times. But the real war with Russians or Koreans , maybe Chinese will be here. Strong militia, lots of military, all RED, it is hard to find work anymore. I have a current NSTC, CITS, MSHA and lots of experience, so you little fuckers will struggle to find good jobs. And never buy a used truck from Alaska, it's like marrying an old whore with STDs.

fuck off; you're going to ruin an amazing state by flocking to it and sucking it dry of resources. One of the last states with truly vast wilderness and you faggots want to civilize it

Careful, Pole. The last time my family was in Poland we annihilated your country and raped your grandparents.

t. 100% Deutsch

Thank God it wasn't the other way around, floridians here are scumbags

I am a Greek

its a shitty delusional board filled with retarded american normies, immigarnts in the west and shitskins hiding their flags

the only gold nugget is me
the rest is a sea of shit

"Mom, everyone besides me sucks!"

america is one of the gayest countries on the planet

and you must be some kind of finn/slavshit or asian subhuman if you use hairy as an insult

.... isnt anal sex typically called GREEK STYLE the world over? Yes, yes it is.

lmao, well my parents are from Florida, but I don't think I fit in with the Florida scumbags too much. Just a little ;)

im not tanned
there is no sun in this shithole
immigrants pay money to get tanned here

you do though
I can prove it with science and facts.

uh ok you keep fucking hairy women. have fun.

gave me a giggle

yes
whats bad about it?

you mean you pay taxes so immigrants can get vitamins

Well you could just live on a island on your own with no one around.

you are implying that they are hairy you subhuman
are you some kind of spicshit?

i pay taxes for this

ANYWAY. Goddamn. Alaska kind of sucks. I did the fish cannery thing for a year.

Im German (Deutsch) can't you read?