What is it about Pennsylvania that makes it the greatest state in the union?

What is it about Pennsylvania that makes it the greatest state in the union?

Checkmate

>letting Philadelphia, one or the most historical and beautiful cities in America become overrun with filth
>Germantown is like 99% black

Yeah no, you guys suck.

El Dorado county reporting in

THEY JUST GOTTA FIX THE FUCKIN ROADS, HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN

>caring about cities

PSA: Giant Eagle brand popcorn is full of duds and comes out stale and chewy half the time.

Free the state of Jefferson!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU WAWA FUCKS

THIS IS A SHEETZ ONLY STATE

It's easily in the top 15 worst states and I've been to every state but north dakota and kansas.

Pennsylvania is fucking gay. Wisconsin? Now that's a Chad state?

Great hiking and beautiful countryside

there wasn't supposed to be a question mark at the end of that sentence.

There are two Rutter within less than ten miles of me in a town of less than 6,000. Don't know about that, my man. Three Dollar Generals too. And a Uni-mart.

FUCK PENN STATE

philly belongs in jersey and fuck jersey but pittsburgh is getting kind of bad too. niggers ruin everything and no city is safe thanks obama

Sup Forums is a west coast board

Pittsburgh as an up-an-coming tech city all well and good, but bear in mind that the plan is to siphon the labor force out of the universities, and the universities just about look like 3rd world markets these days. That's on top of being a rapefugee settlement zone.

Shame. Even if it was too blue already, at least it was mostly a pleasant old fashioned white folks and black folks blue kind of a place.

>anglos
ew

Everything about PA sucks as and I'm glad I moved to Chicago to escape you trogs

Sheetz on every exit along 79, coming soon.

What the fuck happened to his left leg?

UP is not Wisconsin clay.

>Shitcago

>Replaced trogs with nogs

pitt is its own containment zone thanks to the geography and the suburbs immediately surrounding it on all sides are red

Yeah that's one of the nice parts is you don't have to travel far at all to get back to more sanity. But living in and around the universities for ~20yrs I've seen a rapid demographic shit in the past few years especially, and regentrifying East Liberty and other such places with high-density housing makes it no mystery who is going to be occupying all that.

Did you see these cardboard Legos apartments they put next to Ritter's diner? Disgusting

Didn't knew tastykake was from Philadelphia i love them so much

Yeah actually I hadn't been in that area for a while and happened to walk right by one day.
>zomg

And you know they're going full UN Agenda 2030 with it because there's no way to add enough parking and road capacity for all these New Pittsburghers.

Lol, had to pick apartment buildings for captcha.

Also, the black cook at Ritter's is a bro. Some nog's we're eyeballing my wife with her maga hat when she was picking up a to go there one night and he saw the bs about to go down. He recognized her from a few occasions we'd go there, walks up and gives a shoulder Pat greeting right in front of the monkeys. They all look at him with their mouths wide open "you know her?!?" ... "Yeah I know her she's my niece!"
(Keep in mind he's poop brown and she's snow white)

What can we do about it though? I'm fortunately outside the city in Westmoreland, but I have to go to Pittsburgh a few times a week for various needs.

Not much. I didn't go vote on Tuesday because there were literally no choices except for like a magistrate or something that I don't know or care about. The state seems to be banking on building up Pittsburgh as a model for an economic future for run down cities, so I think at best we could hope that federal policy changes to keep the universities and the apartment buildings catering to Americans at least rather than being foreigner drop zones.

As for me, much as I've enjoyed my stay here, I've always though about it as being temporary since most of my family is closer to New England. It is the 2nd biggest city in the state, so it's kind of unrealistic to expect that it isn't going to grow further toward what's wrong with major cities. At least it's still pretty comfy for the time being.