PIZZAGATE RELATED? SEXCULT

This 'self-help' organization forces women to basically be prostitutes to other members. Could this include children? Does anybody have additional information?

Did HTG cover this cult already? Read more, here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=bvchHhcfvzg
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo&t=2399s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Click here
no way I thought she was special :/

KEEP 'EM COMING

Good old Alli Mack got her start with (((Disney))) if I'm not mistaken, lads!

>corporeal punishiment

JC, what is wrong with this world?

Justin Timberlake peer I believe. Micky mouse club?? Such a shame she might be yet another psychopath...

hope there's some hot lesbianism involved

I would let Allison sexually abuse me.

No sodomy, femdom or faggot stuff.

Oddly, they didn't really talk about her at all on Michael Rosenbaum's podcast when he had Tom Welling on. Those were her costars on Smallville. Maybe they're involved somehow. I know Rosenbaum is a Jew. Not sure on Welling.

>An estimated 16,000 people have enrolled in Nxivm's courses since the late 1990s.

This been going on for a while

This is the best gif ever

think she gets a lot of pussy? I bet she uses her money and fame to make lesser, lower class females feel inferior in her presence, then she makes them worship her and perform STEAMING acts of lesbianism on her. I can practically guarantee you this is what's happening.

damn that looks tasty

>Steaming

ha ha how many pancakes does he have? its been on like 5 mins and he just keep going!

>PIZZAGATE
how did that work out?

PEDOWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Lesbianism isn't normal.

You should get help.

Rosenbaum dressed up like a chick in one movie but that was for a few million... And the illuminati isnt jewish. its a religion thats even gayer
watch mark passio natural law seminar

Yeah she was beaitiful in Smallville and it always pissed me off Clark never ended up with her. Show gave him no reason to ever like Lois when she turned up desu.

yes it is. women are sexually attracted to other women. women can only get over their burning hatred for other females by garnering sexual attraction towards them. it's the only way. all women exercise lesbianism, it's their way. it's the way they are, to be lesbian.

We ignore Jesus.

Keith Raniere has a long list of sex allegations concerning minors, some dating back to 30 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvchHhcfvzg

What interests me is why all this pedo shit surfacing now.

combine this with facebook's take nude pictures of yourself and we've got something interesting. Perhaps a way to identify victims of human trafficking

>women are attracted to other women
Only the mentally ill queer faggots

Why am I not surprised that this post is from Sweden?

No they didn't those autists will love this lead and I can't wait for them to restart their generals and show the basedness.

>tfw no sex-slave cult Kristin Kreuk waifu recruiting more women to the cult.

t. Cult's motto.

naaaahhhhhhhh women like squeezing titties, cuddling with other soft women, kissing and sucking on them.................. it's the way of life. bro, that's the way it is. that's the way they are, bro. WOMEN like men.... they like a man's penis. but with a woman, they can get a cuddling experience that acnnot be acquried from a man, in the same regard. and also softerAOOOOOOOOOOO

MAGA cant drain the swamp while theres wealthy kid traders funding washingtons elite

#pizzagate isn't real we were just having a larf m8

I fucking hate swedes, but hes right. Women were meant to live in harems with at least half a dozen other sluts lusting for your cock every night. Most women are Bi

Yeah no shit pizzagate is bullshit

>hippie
>preaches hate
How about I preach my cock in your mouth you fucking faggot. another thing. it's not gay to not be the one sucking the cock. the opposite is what's fucking gay, so don't even come at me with any sort of bullshit. stupid faggot. take off your flag you coward. are you american? who are you trying to fool, you fucking pussy? fuck you, say that to my face and I will BREAK you.

Wonder what color ur (((flag))) is m80

Guaranteed this is a cover story.
Kids involved, Satanic to core.

to be fair, lesbian pedophilia is less harmful if the woman is really hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo&t=2399s

Geez sven u been drinking again? Or r u just buttmad u didnt have the chance to prep the bull ?

Roman(?) Farrow seems to be dead-set on going after pedowood, and he's a celebrity-bred, hot-shot, ivy league journalist, with a shit-tier father to grind an axe over. It could also be Trump/Sessions pressuring the FBI to go after it, so the press are maybe front-running? Just speculating

lethal for boys

Spainish family pedos. Only 2 years at jail. Kek

you weirdo - they are getting branded. The only other people that I know of that get branded are black fraternities in colleges

Red white and blue, nigger

You're a straight version of a faggot.

He wont make it on rope day

Nor the lesbians

Allison might get a pass if she sexually abuses robots

to be fair, there's nothign wrong with wanting to be a little girl who gets molested by hot MILFS

Justice is blind froggy jim. Allison gets the rope after we spread her ass cheeks and take a picture

Thanks for your input, Ahmed
Here's something realistic that you can strive for in your life

hahahahahahaha you either had this pic saved on your computer, or you went and searched for it knowing what terms to use.. haaaaaaahahahhahahahahaha.

Go to work, Sven.