This. This is the worst thing that happened to our race

This. This is the worst thing that happened to our race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
archive.fo/wuHvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm unironically starting to hate whites more than any other race, maybe we deserve to disappear after all

>our race
Pretty much everyone you posted is Jewish

There is just something off about these faces.

It’s not the glasses or the facial hair.

It’s something about the facial structure and the look in their eyes.

is this the power of soy?

Soymales?

No Jew.
Your turn is coming.
And no goy will fight for Israel. Pro-Iran.
Fuck off.

people often told me
>"i could never wear glasses, i would feel emberessed"
i always laughed about the insecurity of those people...until the nu-males arrived...

atleast i don't have this disgusting looking hipster model

What, Glasses?

So, he is still right then.

kill the new males

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

It's not even true, but still keked

A "man" wrote that.

OP use meme flag.
Hey fellow whites...look at our race.

Soy Goys.
Get it right.

Soyim

(((Our race)))
Your 51% is showing

White people were a mistake

I wouldn't mind violating you.

>that salt
Why is there no "Fuck you chink, this is west." written at the end by the man and his lady?

not to disappear. here's the thing user - they are not necessarily bad people, or even people bad for society.

being anti-white because of the state of things is misguided

genetic predispositions aside, normies are more or less the same everywhere. their traits are both negative and positive, but absolutely necessary for things to run on the grand scale that they do.

what these people need is to be given what they want. it is inevitable, and the sooner it happens the better. they will either destroy themselves after some time or it will spark necessary change.

Lel

glasses?

Germans were crypto-niggers and Hitler was part black.

It's okay to have below average attractiveness.

>"Our" race.
>Half of them are Jewish.

getting this butthurt over what is essentially the "average" USA male in the simplest terms

You're a Jew?

It's best to think of white liberals as another species altogether.

I hope that's written by a chick but I know in my heart it's a bugman who has since fetishised it

Every person in that picture is jewish.

Half of them aren't American m8

fez is a decent game, but the dev got wrapped up in bullshit

for a passive aggressive note this one's breddy gud
4/6 of those are jews

why are they all a mess

ok, post your face or body

>jews
>part of /ourrace/

>This. This is the worst thing that happened to our race.

The greatest television program that could ever exist is those six guys waking up in a tiny outpost in Syria with weapons and body armour right before ISIS attacks it.

jej

those are kikes

ur a kike

They’re not our race, these are simple honest to satan loving kikes

eyeglasses?

Have we reached peak nu-male?

i-i'm not sure what you are trying to get at fellow white person

Nope and you’re just a faggit kike larping. Thanks for trying though homo

I think we should start looking into the glasses manufacturers. They might be putting light electrodes into their glasses emitting slight magnetic wave turning these people into impulsive emotional retards.

Soyboys have ruined glasses for me. I'm getting laser eye surgery next year. Good idea, Sup Forums?

Wil Wheaton is a shining example of fractal faggotry, everything about him is as faggoty as the whole package. I used to listen to those D&D podcasts that the Penny Arcade guys did with him and the creator of PVP, and he'd constantly go on these manic, attention-seeking tangents that were about as funny as a shattered toenail and would halt progress for minutes at a time. Even at such an irrelevant level he had to be the biggest cunt in the room.

But can it get worse? I mean, what's the next level?
normie -> bugman -> numale -> ???

>tfw I stray dangerously close to the nu-male look
>only obvious feature I'm missing is glasses
>tfw it's the only look I'm comfortable with

Fucking end my existence

>they all have glasses

Coincidence? I believe not.

>not reducing fraction to 2/3

I fucking need glasses. There’s no surgery for what I have. What are not bugmen ones. What do?

Top middle pic has the most punchable face I've ever seen

Soybent Green

>tfw I need glasses

Bunch of shit starting kikes in white man civilizations and the filthy kikes have been in our civilizations for eons.

KIKES STARTED THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE THEN MEME A 100+ YEAR CAMPAIGN TO BLAME WHITE EUROPEANS FOR WHAT KIKES DID!

THEY REALLY DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE NONE OF THEM! THEY HAVE NO GUILT OR REMORSE. THEY ARE LIKE INSECTS AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED!

Had a really loud screamer gf for a few months and my neighbours (next houses over! on both sides!) will never let me forget it.

Gee it's slide thread O'clock?

>from one sexually active neighbor to another

Yeah, right

>our race
>posts only jews

glasses can be cool. They can help signal your power level and you can easily avoid the nu-male cliches by choosing the right frames that suit your face.

gl

So much white hatred toward whites from minorities and white self-hate would be resolved if people could make the distinction.

So fucking glad I got lasik.

This.
End of discussion.

>D...D..DELET DIS user

John Oliver isn't Jewish you dumb kike.

>our race
Are you jewish ?

Jews are not "our race"

>"you could have prevented this"
Yeah, sure.

Glasses and scraggly beards?

why don't you start us off by killing yourself then faggot

Literally only Seth Rogen is Jewish.

fucking (((spotted))) hahahahah

hahahah what? You don't think Louis CK is Jewish? You have to be trolling

this. ive entirely dehumanized them

Amazingly enough your anti-White "Whites" aren't actually White in most cases. I can't help the self--hating brainwashed, but I sure as fuck will call out the interlopers pushing their said guilt as I see them.

Everytime you see a "My fellow" tier post, just remember -

archive.fo/wuHvp

archive.fo/wuHvp

archive.fo/wuHvp

All of them are child rapists that torture cats. Especially top centre, he licks their bum holes.

6/6 of them are Jewish.

YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER: Whenever an SJW says anything scream back "you are just anti-white, you hate white people".
Whatever they say back you rejoin with "Not all white people".
Their heads will spin off as all their mentally contortions go into overdrive.

Jews are white, just more intelligent ones.

I'd want to see an independent DNA test to believe Oliver isn't a kike.
He's also one of those terrible fucking people who despite having money won't get his damn teeth fixed. No wonder Burgers mock us when they see tossers like him.

Fred Trump marched with the KKK, if he gave money to the jews it'll have been part part of some corrupt scheme. Any goy in New York real estate will be very redpilled about jews, it's the kikiest business in the kikiest city in the world.

Being a passive cuck is the biggest flaw of white ethnicities.

Instead of actuallly colonizing africa and procreating there without getting into contact with africans, they tried to domesticate them and bring them to better conditions. They basically shipped africans to south america, africans to north america, but that was not enough, they had to also force the Africans into learning how to make large cities in a single generation, so they could breed like crazy.
Imagine if instead of just peacefully occupying a place and making your white only cities like in Australia, australians had instead taught abos how to make metropolises and then ban whites. That's what whites did in africa.

Selfless white cucks committed the biggest mistakes in history. Without them the black african population would have been beneath 1 million if not even smaller than abos.

Jej there's 0 chance of Aboriginals ever building a city

So you're a racist! Nice of you to join the likes of KKK and BLM. Are you proud of yourself for being a small-minded bigot or did you just take the path of least resistance? I'm curious

yep, reeks of insecurity

and thus a new memename was born

>all the numales have only brown eyes

Why haven't I noticed that before?

NPCs. They aren't even real people...

hahaha. the fucken mushrooms growing off the cumstain rags!

bigly

oh hey, just noticed. srecna slava if yours is mitrovdan

those are all kikes......they are more closer related to rats than whites

t. user, but no it's not
still though verry nice of you
cheers

Literally what's wrong with this? That sounds annoying as fuck.