youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=s6kpt4IVAfk
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8.5m on this speech

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

anti-white anti-male propaganda

can we go back to 2010 and start killing everyone who talks about this place outside of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums btfo
>/ourguy/ bitch smack that hoe
I don't see such a thing

Also sage and hide all slide threads.

So i guess he fucked all 3. Lol at the governments get gfs blog reference

it's kind of funny desu

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
watched 20 secs, cuz it was all True... I expect the Whores to renig on the deal to fuck him...

well they did their homework at least

If I remember back to school all the smartest kids were slaying pussy

Hahahahahaha
>YOU AND YOUR SHAMING LANGUAGE
>*proceeds to shame him for not having enough sex*
liberals at their finest.

this.

He wasn't wrong tho, except for calling Hillary a cuck, that shit doesn't makes sense unless you count Bill O's shenanigans in the 90s.

Would be mire authentic and rwalistic with black perpetrator, desu

In all seriousness though, how do we solve the male virgin epidemic in the West?
The male virgin epidemic in the Islamic world has long been one of the root causes of Islamic extremism...the failure of large swaths of young men to find a mate and participate in society leads to anti-sociality and eventually radicalization...
In the Islamic world this is largely the result of polygamy leaving many men without women to even choose from, while in the West this is due to the fruits of the sexual revolution and the normalization of the 80/20 dating dynamic aka the "Tinder effect"
...Why has there been practically zero academic research on this? Normies love to blast and make fun of the alt-right, r/incels, /r9k/, Sup Forums as lonely virgins, but that only leads to the entrenchment of the radicalized...

AHS-isnt-relevant-anymore-to-normies-stranger-things-took-it-over-and-they-havent-virtue-signalled-in-their-show-yet

This show is hilarious. It's unironically kino and definitely worth watching. It makes fun of both sides.

Yeah I don't understand their point.

> Well you have that opinion because you dont' get to put it in my hole

>that doesn't make sense unless you count the times she was literally cucked
Meme flag, shit post. What a coincidence.
The season has been pretty balanced in their portrayal of the right and left.

>Copy + Paste incorrect information
>Yotsuba vanilla /n/ board
>Cant even see his face

This show was worse than I thought

Kinda. They use the right words but not entirely correctly
Okay this is dead on something that'd be created here

>Why has there been practically zero academic research on this
Academia, especially the social sciences, has been under a leftist chokehold for decades. They aren't going to publish anything that shows men as victims, and they definitely aren't going to publish anything that implies progressive sexual attitudes have a negative effect.

this, it's the closest anyone's gotten so far

im torrenting every episode now.

pretty gay

It's funny because the guy is correct in everything he says

Wait wait wait wait,

Their idea of a horror story is predicated on Trump winning an election. Do they literally fear him and his supporters?

The show makes fun of both sides. In the show some white liberal neighbours move in next door and they accuse the main character of cultural appropriation while dressed as mexicans.

>blue hair
>trump supporter

They have this all wrong.

F P B P

>2 million+ viewers

Pfft it is nothing.
More people watch pro wrestling for fuck sake.

I want to fuck that jew bitch while she calls me a virgin

Yeah that's fine, it just seems very few writers are able to make the correct balance anymore. I actually like Tina Fey's shows, they aren't that bad about being overly liberal; even though she is.

this
honestly for a prime-time show that's not a lot

>Stranger Things hasn't virtue signalled yet

Watch season 7 as it is the current season.

The guy acts like a faggot but he still slaps her shit for being a disrespectful bitch
I'd say it's okay

How do we fucking spread it then user?
"Modern women" have been "told" how powerful their pussy is and as such bring it up a lot. I mean yeah if bumblefuck #1 wont fuck her then bumblefuck #2 probably will validating their weaponized vaginas. Until men start demanding waifu material gfs and living up to it this trend will continue.
They are getting closer senpai
They made a black male kiss a ginger white woman out of script they already have

No it's about the cult like following of people and their political parties. The main oneS being the 'alt-right' and the "radical feminist'.

The cast chimping out at the SAG awards doesn't count.

weird version of yotsuba. the OP doesn't have an image, and the post form is to the right of the thread itself

lel meta dude

Not really. Politics aside, this is a horrible season especially after Roanoke. I'd honestly put this on the bottom for seasons.

Hillary is quite literally one of the biggest cuck in the world. Though she also cucked Bill to death.

is he on Sup Forums?

wasn't this about some middle age hooker who slept with a dead teenage? stopped watching after waiting forever for something interesting to happen. nothing happened.

too bad skykangz the other night wasn't the end of the world.

Based that guy is based as fuck.

Accurate.

He starts out as a progressive who wants to unleash the "female rage" of the nation to change it for the better...then the Trump rhetoric makes him believe that the "female" rage" will destroy civilization and if he can control it he can rule over the ashes. He only supports Trump because it accelerates the unleashing of the "rage"

Took me half the season to realize this is Chaz Bono...

He created a cult after being talked into it by the last follower of Valerie Solonas, and then made it his own. It truly has nothing to do with Trump or Hillary, they're just there as a reason for people to be so unhinged that they would be in a cult.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot cuck with your unintelligent parotted social justice talking point answer. Nobody is saying "our right to free speech is being impinged", we're saying that you're a faggot for not being capable of dealing with the CONCEPT THAT UNDERPINS THE LAW that the best ideas are arrived at through free debate, and how you demonstrate yourself to be INTELLECTUALLY UNCONFIDENT when you can't debate us and how this proves that YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT who just cried when someone disagrees with them and hides behind a veneer of detached irony and bourgeois looking down your nose as a defensive posture to not break your fragile little fucking faggot cuck ego of being on "le right side of history" instead of an insufferable whiny little faggot like the bourgeois have been for the past 200 fuclng years. You fucking weaklings just put on a smug sneer and hide behind these stupid disingenuous propaganda points that don't even address the issue at hand if you think for more than 15 seconds about them and feel like you're some kind of enlightened genius, fuck you, you a mental midget and I would be happy to deconstruct your entire worldview and demonstrate how it's all the result of a massive inferiority complex but, of course, realizing this, that's the one thing you must avoid at all costs, so instead we get posts like this and smug "haha I'm right you're wrong :^)" posturing, acting like you're some kind of fucking freedom fighter when you have EVERY major institution in society FANATICALLY behind you with the sole exceptions of Donald Trump and Sup Forums. There are not words for the dismay I experience in recognizing that I share my society with fucking idiots like you, so profoundly and comprehensively insecure that you let LITERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA whip you into a worldview where up is down, men are women and violence is peace so long as it's against wrongthinkers. kys

This is actually really scary. They are conditioning people to associate people who hold right wing views and share pepe memes with psychopathic killers.

Please don't tell me that's a man.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT MARKETER.

if you search the archives for K-nonymous you can actually find the posts he made lol

...that's Aly Raisman, dude.
America's Jewish Princess gymnast

I've actually met her IRL cuz my cousin's in high-level gymnastics. Pretty cool person desu.

yah, but probably a cached page which they changed to not make it too obvious.

>K-nonymous
Earliest post I'm seeing on Sup Forums is from Nov. 8 2017.
Either he was posting on another board or it's just a mark-up

is english your second language? that is not the case at all. he starts off as a disaffected kid whose parents kill eachother while he's reading some website called "the red pill". he never once, not once during the entire season thus far, is "progressive". he shifts between blackpill, redpilled conservative, and chaotic neutral throughout.

...and they portray hillary supporters as dumb cunty bitches.

Yeah, this. The political stuff is funny but the show overall is fucking stupid aside from a few scenes throughout the season. But I'm actually kinda curious where the whole Manson thing is going

well they presented the females as your average dumb thot and the guy as a loner who's just fed up to hear then quaking like the stupid headless chicks they are, pretty accurate

>namefag

>Watching (((TV)))
Good goy.

>not too obvious

It's pretty damn obvious, all they did were hide the images

Shut it DOWN.

I liked this scene.

I was a huge fan for AHS season one, but the rest of the seasons did not interest.

She also got fucking ripped for the 2016 Olympics.

She didn't always look like this. I'm pretty sure the whole team was sneaky on roids last year.

huh, I figured it was a custom imageboard set up to look like Sup Forums, but it has the Sup Forums pass text under the captcha

also,

>not using 4chanX

Is the show actually worth watching? Seems like it would be interesting at least.

post link faggot

This guy literally did nothing wrong.

she looks awkward in that clothing

well I've only been reading reviews of the episodes, I haven't actually seen any of them.
That's what I got out of them.

This video is incredibly accurate and exactly how the real world sees you edgy cringey losers

>He starts out as a progressive who wants to unleash the "female rage" of the nation to change it for the better
No he get's brainwashed by a feminist therapist
----SPOILERS------
(who was part of a radical communist feminist, group which was lead by lena dunham, which carried out the zodiac killings and shot andy warhol. She also raped some girl aswell, the irony was completely lost on the actor.)

>Vietnam

no girls allowed in the treehouse the post

Can't believe they have internet in the Jungles

>2 million
>.5% of the nation's population
Just remember, you're in a club of like minded simpletons who find this base level trash entertaining.

> le 56%

IRL they weren't necessarily communist, I think their primary goal was to simply eradicate men

>tripfag

I liked seasons I think 1-3, 4 (or whatever the witch one was) didn't like too much, from what I've seen of current season it takes the shit out of both sides (radfems and pedebots).

>he get's brainwashed by a feminist therapist
no. he tells her that he wants women to basically shut up and get fucked, but she convinces him that he can utilize female rage for his own purposes, because she's probably manipulating him for her own purposes. he literally has all the women cooking and cleaning for him now, and they've always had a problem with him. go to more english classes you mongo.

You think both sides looked equal in that exchange? This is yet another psyop. Keep defending your jewish entertainment though goy.

damn what a different time

Think the latest mass causality attacks are
bad?

They are just getting warmed up.
Remember when we dared them to take their
Antifa hordes to the suburbs, and rural areas?

Well, they did. They even killed babies.
They will do it, over and over, until we all
scream for mercy, and beg for another Hillary.
They are going to hit us where we feel safe...
away from their filthy cities

I wish we got Hillary. I really wanted to see
look on their faces as Hillary reduced us to ashes.

The right is too nice. Nice gets you a cup of
coffee. That's all. We are sitting ducks.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6kpt4IVAfk

Its spoopy because I had a tinder date go pretty close to this, but I did not hit her. Its nor true. its bullshit. I did not hit her. I did not.

wtf really?

Kind of hot

Why are they so obsessed with us??!?

no
at least not on any of the archived boards on 4plebs

If we're consolidating the rule breakers in one thread check out this fine video Tim Pool put up.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

>no girls allowed in the treehouse the post
redditfugees welcome, the POST