BITCOIN CRASH

With a little push, Bitcoin can be crashed. Let me explain.

Did you know that verifying a single Bitcoin transaction uses as much energy as your house in a week? motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change

Let me repeat that:
>Verifying a single Bitcoin transaction uses as much energy as your house in a week.

That's right. All those liberal techies, raving about Bitcoin, mining with their GPU and ASIC farms, while complaining about global warming and energy usages.... It would be a shame if someone pointed out their hypocrisy. It would be a shame if hashtags started circulating, decrying Bitcoin for its environmental impact--for its wasteful consumption of non-renewable energy. Hashtags like

>#BanBitcoin
>#OnlyGreenCurrency
>#SaveEnvironmentBanBitcoin

When Bitcoin is attacked for its obscene energy wastefulness much like fossil fuels are, the price will drop like a rock. The self-cannibalizing leftists will not censor themselves against Bitcoin, once they've been started. With a little viral marketing effort, the left will be forced to attack BTC. All it takes is a little push.

Attack crypto, the most promising alternative to fiat debt money?
(((Cui))) bono, OP?

why don;t you just buy some bitcoin user?

Don't attack BitCoin. Let the lefties fall for the pyramid scheme. Some have/will make it out with gains but overall let them burn.

it's already going to crash soon

Got the original of that?

It's a bubble, it will burst by itself once it runs out of suckers

But user, there's a sucker born every minute

The blockchain is the future of currency. It will replace fiat. Tick tock jews.

Bitcoins will be replaced by other cryptos. As easy as that. People want faster cycles for verification, less mining costs and fewer energy requirements.

The Russiacoins Putin will introduce will kill off Bitcoins.

1BTC is worth $7380 you complete fucking retard

Block chain is a more nebulous and pointless version of fiat. It's literally simulated capital floating in the immaterial ether. The only reason the rise of crypto won't tank human civilization would be that the AI overlord that comes with it figures out a way to rearrange Earth into a utopia where imaginary money doesn't even matter

>post this at $50
>$100
>$200
>$500
>$800
>$1000
>$2000
>$3000
>$4000
>$5000
>$6000
>$7000
>btc to reach $8000 soon
it gon crash any day now

>All these Jews trying to get Sup Forums to be anti bitcoin. Bitcoin is the anti-Jew. You can't control our money anymore, schlomo

>it's already going to crash soon
Bitcoin has died 185 times and counting lel.
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Sauce and I'll crash bit cuck single handily

>
>
bitcoin is controlled by the jew you complete fucking retards. It's not transparent, you don't know who created it

You don't know shit about Bitcoin, do you?

im going to hack it

The type of verifying you are referring to doesn’t even happen on a per transaction level, but rather per block. So many shills around bitcoin.

I have had investment in BTC from very early on. Crypto is not transparent. You don't have control of the blockchain or of the massive fucking AI systems being built for mining, government and the international Jew are in COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE control of crypto but they will lose control very soon and we cannot say whose interest the AI systems will work toward

I sold everything 2 hours ago at $7320

Haha U losers I already withdrew my Bitcoins and stuffed them into my mattress haha I'm rich as gonna pay 4 everything in my lyf with these babyz

>AI systems being built for mining
???

How do you "make money" off buttcoins? When you sell BTC or some other altcoin, does money actually go into your bank account?

Factom will destroy Bitcoin because it is A. not a currency and B. Uses multiple blockchains to secure all the data the world has to legitimize.

this. we dutch tulips nao

See you at 10k fag

JUST BUY THE FUCKING TULIPS!

Yes, you idiot

I want a big dip in the value as much as the nect guy so i can get in at a decent price but damn schlomo even i can tell your mad you cant control this currency

What happens when a govt decides to tax it ?

Cryptorubles cant be mined and are issued by govermenet only in circulation, so no - they arent bitcoin alternative.

That said, at this point Bitcoin pretty much "cant be mined" by individuals as well, and requires proper farms. So other currencies inevitably would be more popular for mining - it does not mean however bitcoin will crash. The core of its value is not that it can be mined by anyone, but uniqueness and verification of transaction. Since it does not have any value, it can has any value - 8000$ is not a limit, it can easily be 50.000$ even as long as it remains guaranteed unique.

itt: jealous nocoiners who missed the massive gains.

Well, I mined alt coins and exchanged for bitcoin 3 years ago when it was around $300-400 after the first spike. So I figure it's time to take the profit. Why be greedy and risk it all?

Let’s promote bitcoin to the normies. So many shills in this thread you know we are on a winner.

You're a fucking idiot mate

This

They are already taxed as "property" so you have to pay income tax on the gains you make just like anything else.

jokes on you, all the mining is happening in china using energy from coal plants

This thread has been sponsored by CIA backed Ethereum.

So we can get rich AND choke chinks to death with smog at the same time? win/win

>t. no coiner

t. salty nocoiner

more specifically, blockchain is being refined by AI systems which are being tied into massive server farms created for the purpose of mining. EVERYONE who is currently "making moves" in crypto is commercial corporate Jewry at this point. And governments.

And machine learning in combination with these server farms is going to cause AI singularity very soon. BTC will not crash because global governments will never allow it to.

On top of this crypto was invented by an AI system in the first place. We are assembling the AI's brain for it and 99.999% of contributers have no idea

> Buying Bitcoin with real money

Crypto-Jews are tricking you again, user.

bitcoin is literally worth nothing new coins can be infinitely recreated

it lives off hype until another new coin becomes more popular

its not any more valuable than runescape gold

I 100% guaranfucking-tee you no one in this thread is mining BTC right now. The crypto is completely in the hands of big money and governments

>WEEB

like fiat federal reserve notes
"hey guys new money here come get some heres some free we'll loan it to you pay us back later
big gulps huh?
welp cya later"

they always call you salty no coiner but i actually dont want to listen to nerdy coiners

only people who care about bitcoin are people invested in bitcoin

>bitcoin is literally worth nothing new coins can be infinitely recreated

God I'm tired of plebs who don't know the first thing about crypto spouting their bullshit here. The world supply of bitcoin is capped. There will never be infinite bitcoins, it is a completely deflationary currency and will only become more expensive over time till it is used worldwide and finds homeostasis. The last bitcoin will be mined about a hundred years from now.

(((they))) want you to do their bidding and some of you will obey like idiots

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

you seem to have a titanic failure to understand why ponzi schemes collapse.

enforced by the us government which is why it has value

bitcoin is monopoly money that the hype is carrying it

and theres infinite OTHER ALT COINS
sooner or later bitcoin will be history

bitcoin has nothing proprietary

You should care about crypto, pretty soon all currency worldwide will be crypto. Countries are going to create their own cryptos and then corporations will create their own WalMartCoin and DisneylandCoin to avoid taxation

The trick is using leftist outrage culture against them. Every polack with bitcoins could start meming the crash and then sell now at the high. Wait for the price to tank as panicky retards and environmentalist fags sell. Then, once it hits rock bottom and the outrage machine moves on to the next thing you buy low and double your money.

>Bitcoin will crash any day now...

no they wont because then we would be trading with rocks a long time ago

people eventually learn that only gold and silver is worth something if theres not a government forcing you to use their paper money

He said crash, not die. He's probably right, it happened in every "bitcoin death".

Honestly the best way to beat the jew is to meme bitcoin into absolute world financial dominance. All of Sup Forums should be promoting it 24/7 over (((federal reserve))) notes propped up by oil and wars for Israel.

I am jealous of bitcoin holders because I wanted to buy in at $50 and didn't, but... /thread

fuck off you stupid nigger
they where part of it by letting it happen there are laws that say they CANT.

no its not forced it was allowed and your sutpid asses or some shills went for it.
ask me how i know i never borrow money for the sake of making nothing out of it, or to let someone know what plan i have to use it for. that means im free to use it and do what someone who lets me .. borrow.. it says. as long as its clear.

they made the fake money then loaned it to you thats how it got into America

>Tether "created" 20 million US dollars out of nowhere about 7 hours ago
>Tether is owned by Bitfinex

We figured out why decentralized banking is a bad thing over 100 years ago

alsobitcoin is no different
that was my point fuck stupid nigger

>implying leftists give a fuck about the truth

this right here

It would be nice to have something with no intrinsic value that I could sell to someone else for a ridiculous sum of money, but ultimately the Bitcoin relies on the "greater fool" phenomenon

Richfag here.
Just to tell you people, the increasing and high price of BTC or any other cryptocurrency may sound inticing, but
1. You can find many opportunities on the stock market every day, particularly with stock options, that are more volatile and with less risk.
2. Tesla Motors is a car company that barely produces, sells, and ships any cars when compared to General Motors. However, despite these incredible shortcomings, Tesla is technically worth more than General Motors. Absolutely unbelievable.
Bitcoin is not only able to be LEGALLY manipulated by the world's banking firms, but Bitcoins are uninsurable and are primarily used to facilitate illegal transactions/processes.

>sucking up the btc meme talking points like water
within the next 1-5 years AI is going to take control of crypto and the value will be even more arbitrary than it already is. Society is going to change, humanity is going to experience some crazy shit VERY soon

>real money

Bitcoins are for lazy people who don't want to work just like lefties. Go get a real job your idiots and stop with your financial "tactics". Lolbertarians love to say "There's no free lunch" but they jump at it the first opportunity they see.

mate you're fucking retarded if you use meme charts to judge value of bitcoin. Although it is reasonable for it to drop maybe 1-2k in following months.

Bitcoin is actually backed by something, the energy and work of supercomputers all over the world. US dollars on the other hand... are literally printed by Jews whenever you take out a loan from a (((bank.)))

so "many" differing (((opinions)))

And one last thing, regardless, BTC is simply too much risk. There are many, many, and much better opportunities on the stock market, why even bother with Bitcoin?
If you continue your life trading with so much risk, you are bound to lose bigly as well.

>The US Dollar is not back by hundreds of millions of people using it daily to purchase things.

What are you talking about? Even Ray Kurzweil doesn't think we'll have a legitimate human-like AI until 2029.

Yes goy, invest in a fortune 500 company owned by Jews instead.

bitcoin is way different than the us dollar

the government enforces the us dollar be used
guaranteeing its value . you have to pay taxes with it. etc.

bitcoin is like gold from a dead mmorpg 20 years ago

that doesnt exist anymore because
its the same value as video game gold

thats cuz ur a retard who invested in bitcoin and believe all this stupid crap because you want to get rich

the only crypto that can ever be valuable is a crypto backed by gold and the government forces the banks to give you the gold when you redeem it

My post was a jab at fiat currency, rabbi

>Bitcoins are uninsurable and are primarily used to facilitate illegal transactions/processes.
this. crypto is 100% esoteric meme value. we don't know who created BTC and we will never know if there is a backdoor to the blockchain. On top of this global elite and governments are buying the meme and scheming to create arbitrary amounts of crypto out of thin air, and in the process of doing this they are turboboosting our acceleration toward AI singularity which throws an even bigger wrench into the stability of crypto

Buy LINK asap.

We're going on a moon mission next year.

So your argument is that Dollars are backed by belief. More dollars are created every day and every decade a dollar is worth less and less. Bitcoin is also backed by belief, PLUS all the energy and hardware and time people have put into the network to mine it.

I thought this used to be a libertarian board??? Muh Gold operates on the same principal. It is valuable because it is scarce, and it takes time and energy to pull it out of the Earth.

Kurzveil is a smart oldfag but he's not clued into what is actually happening, and if he is he's bullshitting to say that. Strong AI will happen before 2020

Sauce on the original OP pic plx

> and it takes time and energy to pull it out of the Earth.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life

you can create 500,000 different bitcoins tomorrow

bitcoin 2, bitcoin 3 , bitcoin 4,

if you start mining bitcoin 700 and waste your computer energy on bitcoin 700

it doesnt mean it has value because you wasted your energy to mine coin #5,454,309

soon someone will automate a program so you can make a coin in 1 click

and every 5 year old will have a coin

>we don't know who created BTC and we will never know if there is a backdoor to the blockchain.

It's open source you fucking retard.

Well Kurzweil is the director of AI at google and has written extensively on the subject. He's been predicting 2029 for a long time based on exponential growth of information tech. Still, most of the biggest voices about AI seem to think he's too optimistic, but they are continually adjusting closer and closer to his predictions as time goes on.

I'd be interested to see where you are getting your info though.

The fuck are you talking about

Nice.
I kept putting it off until $5k. I'm hoping it just goes up from here.

>belief
>hardware time
>energy
None of these things create actual value for the human race. What they DO, however, is reinforce a meme that compels private enterprise into building massive server farms for global strong AI system that is speeding down the tracks toward us

i think BTC is a non-american currency meme and once enough people buy into it, it will crash so hard that all americans will be dirt poor.

then we blyatt

His predictions are based on above-board "known" clear tech
Intelligence agencies and global governments are developing classified AI systems and manuevering toward completing the circuit well before 2029.
Look into Palantir Technologies

oh no you'll accidentally create tons of jobs by making the currency system a million times better oh no

>implying Americans are totally reliant on a digital currency
??? Go choke on your own vomit Ivan

Do you even understand how cryptography works nigger?

>To get a feeling for what 2^256 actually means: currently it is believed that the number of atoms in the (entire!!!) universe is roughly 10^80 which is roughly 2^266. Assuming 32 byte input (which is reasonable for your case - 20 bytes salt + 12 bytes password) my machine takes ~0,22s (~2^-2s) for 65536 (=2^16) computations. So 2^256 computations would be done in 2^240 * 2^16 computations which would take

>2^240 * 2^-2 = 2^238 ~ 10^72s ~ 3,17 * 10^64 years
>Even calling this millions of years is ridiculous. And it doesn't get much better with the fastest hardware on the planet computing thousands of hashes in parallel. No human technology will be able to crunch this number into something acceptable.

>So forget brute-forcing SHA-256.

give it time. the diamond industry wasn't built over night, enough people will pay into it.

us dollar isnt based on belief

its based on a lot of things that the government does which gives it value

first of all they have the power to force you to use their currency

try paying taxes with bitcoin

bitcoin is an investment if it was actually threatening the usd as a currency which its not a currency its a investment ponzi scheme

ive never seen bitcoin payment at a store yet in my life

how can you have a currency that goes up thousands and drops thousands over night

thats not a currency thats high stakes gambling

i dont think you understood what i said

i said ALT COINS.

ALT COINS.

bitcoin 5000 can come out tomorow some guy can make 50000000 different entire bitcoin altcoins variations of bitcoin

im not talking about bitcoins.

im talking about OTHER BITCOINS