Cucks can't handle free speech

>We want better regulation for "hate speech" on Twitter
>Regulation of "hate speech" on Twitter is impossible, and it will only worsen the problem
This people can't make their fucking minds
youtu.be/wK0p27dqZs8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILSiVO3dDYg
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=a3JSbOt7CLo
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are spics so fucking easily offended?

>Allowing us to bully them off the platform

HAHAHAH HOW IS INTERNET BULLYING REAL JUST NIGGA WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

they're lashing out because scalping people and sacrificing them on the altar is now frowned upon

what a massive faggot I couldn't make it longer than a minute

They sensitive goy

hypocrites don't understand how hateful they are for not accepting first amendment rights.

Wow, babydicks, did you just now fucking realize we have ZERO respect for white men's favorite sacred cow?

Literally fuck your freeze peach.

A sane society is one that's intolerant of intolerance. That's real politics 101.

Without freeze peach, we wouldn't have had a fraction of the racist fake news horseshit that put an orange fucking psycho in the White House.

Fuck yes, the hate speech laws are coming the very second Dems get power back.

We're DONE playing games.

We'll gag you until you shit your pants.

Then we'll punch your skinhead lights out forever.

But he is obviously gay and apparently a spic, so why is he surprised that people call him a gay spic?

So gay, in fact, that I couldn't listen to more than a minute of that faggot

You're making the bait way too obvious, newfag. Back to lurking for you.

It's sad you think you are the good guys and not just another authoritarian regime while all you do is demand policy to infringe on individuals rights.

You and Nazis are just different sides of the same coin.

All they have to do is allow verified users to have a word filter function. Anyone that uses certain words that offends them it gets hidden.

That would be the best way to about it.

>Then we'll punch your skinhead lights out forever.
LOL there have been "Nazis" in this country for half a century. So where have you been? You sure af havent been intimidating to them in the past, you sure af aren't now. Prolly because outside of rallies, where you outnumber them 100/1 you get your fucking asses kicked 90% of the time. You triggered little bitches never say a fucking thing irl, you just dip your fucking head and walk on by. At least skinheads arent shit talking queers, they are at least down to fight. Go sip a late at Starcucks and shitpost on your fagbook some more kiddo.

> No, this is the alarm I set for myself

Is he non-subtly hinting that he hates himselfs?

Also, the classic leftists hate speech is not free speech etc.

chaos is the true form of the interent, let the worse of humanity flow, and you will be forced to find the best in mans heart

If this faggot can't handle an user calling him a fucking spic, then he should go off himself. I'm so sick of weak betas thinking that the world owes them something.

He does it for the views. Literally. It doens't matter how often his videos get voted down - they still rack in the views and the ad-revenue. This is one of the few times where the correct action is to avoid it all together, but ironically Sup Forums is just as seeking of content they can be offended by as much as the lefties are.

>black supremacists banned for racist comments aka criticizing whites.

That was actually nice.

I kind of agree on a level. Like the spam shit is real, but we want to keep the right to free speech.
Twitter made a good call with the verified status. It cut down a lot of the fake accounts. But what they need to do is add a collateral. Make an account rely on a telephone number or a specific extension like neofag's .edu requirement. You're not limiting free speech, you're just making it so that there is collateral tied to what you say, but you still have the ability to say them.

But of course the problem is who determines what is free speech, and they're already pushing hate speech as a concept to prepare for this. We need some way to reduce the harassment cause I can actually sympathize with that.

>giving this spic fag views

hooktube.com/wK0p27dqZs8

>collateral tied to what you say
Elaborate pls. What did you mean by collateral?

The cringe is to strong with this one.

Not collateral, but where a harder restriction. It's harder to make new accounts with phone numbers than emails or no requirement at all. And twitter is getting too big to handle all of it's users.

Not collateral, but harder registration so that you can't use that same phone number to make a new account.

you gotta go back
You god damn faggot, never write again.

Not reasonable? It'd be like neogaf.com

>wah wah only people I agree with should have free speech!
Why does the left not understand the concept of free speech? Like, at all. They seem to think it only applies to them and their own ideas, that only they are allowed to say what they want.

You dont understand?
It's not about protecting themself.
It's about controling YOU.

They are broken, phychotic control freaks. This happens when you grown up in living hell, without parents love.
Sadly, this type of mental problems inheritable not by blood, but through education.

>both sides constantly worried that their freedom of speech is going to be inhibited by the government or powerful corporations

>live in an era with the freest speech in human history, which is only getting freer as we go

Everything is working fine and the constant panic just proves it.

Mexibro, please do us all a favor and take this kid back and have the cartels physically beat the soy out of him.

If twitter wanted to be pragmatic and end this tirade of bad press for them, that's what they should do.

If you can't take the bantz, don't say or do things that invite them like being a degenerate faggot

u rite, i got too real

Wow...powerful rhetoric
>totally changed my mind
Fuck free speech ,amirite guys?
>You mealy mouthed liberal dipshits can't compete in an open discussion,let alone an argument.
Why the fuck are you people obsessed with what others think/say?
Why the fuck does EVERYONE need to think like you?
>Your post is so transparent it barely exists
>Pussys like you are SO SCARED of losing the authority and respect you never had to begin with.
Stay on your social media...the real world is sick of the whiny,childish tantrums you pass off as opinion.

>maybe Carlos would be happier in Mexico

BTFO

>people can organize and make it uncomfortable for others
>they are too weak to fight back against anonymous insults on the fucking internet
>what we here on pol call 'cucks'
>the best ideas bubble forth
>that means the ideas being bubbling forth aren't their own
>their ideas are not the best ideas
>impossibru
>invent censorship structure that quite literally prevents people from actively participating in the national conversation unless they promote your ideas
>wahhhhhhhhhh it's not fair

Every fiber of my being is dedicated to enacting the shoah v1.0

You clearly said collateral before.
Why is this important?

How are Dems ever getting power back when Russia is feeding us fake news to trick rural and suburban retards into voting against their own interests?

You forgot heart-cutting, also pozole was made with long pork long before it ever was made with pork

>they want it to be ok to call out white privilege
>but they want it to not be ok to call out Jewish privilege
At least they’re starting to be honest about what they want.

Kek this is bad bait

We don't, white people get offended for us, white people get offended for everyone.
Damn white people took er jerbss!

Basically this, the only spics I can think of that would be offended are the ones that are wealthy enough and integrated into western society where you can afford to kill some time on the internet

I would also imagine these spics exploit their victim status as leverage to get ahead of their white guilt peers, just as some ayyrabs do in Sweden

Why is Twitter still a thing? Why do liberals invest into the company when it has virtually no way to generate revenue?

>Fuck yes, the hate speech laws are coming the very second Dems get power back.
Is this terrible bait or are you actually retarded? The US only has about 150 years of 1st amendment cases decided by the Supreme Court that leave no doubt about the near absolute right for one to express their thoughts.

you're never going to impose hate speech laws without changing the Constitution. I actually wish you inept morons would make a push to get rid of either the 1st, 2nd or maybe some aspect of the 4th amendment so we finally have an excuse to kill you all.

Vox is such a shit show, how can they be se famous?

Real spics don’t because they have no idea what we’re saying to them in English

Its a subsidized propaganda arm and the saudis have a massive stake. Nothing to see here goyim, lets get those thoughts and convictions down to 150 characters.

Most spics, like the ones actually out there doing shit, either don't bother checking for this sort of thing, or they just say "(es)ta con madre" or "Psssh nombre guey!"

These are trust fund spics, some white man wanted that sweet sweet latina teen poon, unaware they de-evolve into midgets at 40

Almost as if they're getting lots of funding from somewhere.

>"Free speech is an experiement and won't last"

this makes me more angry than it reasonably should.
youtube.com/watch?v=ILSiVO3dDYg

Omg truly they are such cucks they can't even take a word without crying

subtlety is key

> maybe carlos would be happier in mexico
Lol, they could not even find out enough insulting posts. If at all.
> that`s not screenshots, no names mentioned, probably all these tweets are made by the same account, that was posting nothing earlier and was deleted right after by Fake News cell themselves

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I think this will go down as one of my favorite pastas of all time. I swear sometimes I legitimately miss CTR.

>Open 'feminine' homo
>Soyboy glasses, clearly low t
>Weak and skinny
oh god! why did some random person on twitter call me a fag?!

(((establishment))) media attacking (((new))) media.

problem glasses

Great. So when will the kill all whitey posts be removed? Oh, never? Thought so

>unaware they de-evolve into midgets at 40

What do you mean?

That's the whole point of the video. He's arguing that there's no easy answer.
Keep up with the conversation Pablo.

Bwhahahaha

Kek

Next time use a commie flag for one extra layer of shit on top of your post.

>numale face in the thumbnail
Are they doing it on purpose so we pick on them? Or is the hive mind of faggotry really that real?

The video started off gay but they did seem fair in their examples of if saying smash Jewish supremacy is hate speech is saying smash white supremacy, and they showed Antifa as a foil to the alt right fags from charlotsville so, maybe they aren’t totally worthless.

>No need to worry about rape uggo
kek

underrated

Free speech is not an experiment I will kill this fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

youtube.com/watch?v=a3JSbOt7CLo

Heh

I fucking hate white people!!!

cool where do you live ? I want to come and FUCK you very hard and very fast.

I live inside your mums butthole gubner

A Fitting place for you.

Aw its another weak minded wittle babay who can't handle the reality that other people exist with ideas in opposition to your own and wish to silence them so you can attempt to live in an imaginary utopia. Your utopia will come right back around and go straight up your ass if we let it happen, you should thank us.

Mexicans talk shit all the time.

Skinheads are the biggest cucks in the world how they got associated with Nazism and racism is beyond me.
Literally got kicked out of a skinhead punk show a few years ago for hailing victory

Bahahahaha anti-semite cucks BTFO
Good to see we will take away your fucking rights you cucked losers

>I would also imagine these spics exploit their victim status as leverage to get ahead of their white guilt peers, just as some ayyrabs do in Sweden

Chicano here to confirm that this is kind of true. I do exploit my skin color to say whatever racist shit I can that whites are unable too.

kek. His faggotry is too advanced. Nothing can save him.

how ya gunna do that goy? anybody who is any body knows circumcized people are the real goyim cattle, Adolf Hitler Rothschild was too generous to you guys really should have done the madagasca thing so it'd be like juden in the jungle, Bow down, Wheres my medical data?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo

>Vox
Also use hooktube or others so not to give these cunts revenue please.

They aren't. They're communists, using "offense" for political gain.

but the feeweengs

Reminder that 50 years ago it was the Marxicrats who loved free speech.

Now of course since they feel themselves reaching a power majority that can take Whitey's shit from him, they want to shut it down, like the cockroaches and cowards that they are.

and then you die in the civil war that we're all looking forward to

As a 24 year old spic that is currently working for rich white people whose house got flooded by Harvey, this guy makes me sick. Im sure this faggot doesn't know a lick of hard work or what staying in the sun for 8 to 12 hours a day feels like. This fucker don't know what its like to make whitey smile after a long hard day of work.
He's crying cus the mean mean people on ym pohone are mean! and i don't like it.

Pinche puto joto

well maybe that beamer manlet faggot should fuck off to mexico

He should hang himself instead