RED ALERT! NSA xkeyscore v2.0: WE'RE BEING WATCHED EDITION!

Every (((advertisement))) you see is integrated with new technology. It's not just the cookies boys, it's everything. The advertisements have an ingrained video feed through the pixels.

>YOU'RE BEING WATCHED
>BIG BROT-...*static*

This is fucking huge.
Is this legal?
Are they still doing this?
Did Obama TAP EVERYONE!?

I searched operation pixel and found this nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologs/assets/files/cryptolog_76.pdf

What the fuck are these people up to? What do they need the metadata for?

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an ingrained video feed through the pixels.
Are you stupid?
You actually think the NSA or what the fuck ever alphabet soup agency can magically transform your monitors pixels into a recording device?

Dude fucking of course. You really don't think that's possible? Some of us think it might be some sort of high level malware. It's not even about the hardware, we think it's new software that's 10 years ahead of our time. The government is much more powerful than we thought.

This is big.

How?

Explain the software in detail.

... any reason they wouldn't just remotely access the, y'know, camera?

Because not all devices have an integrated cam. People often buy monitors specifically for the non webcam, and so they are using this software to bypass it, but it's infected EVERYTHING. They're using it globally, specifically in SA right now maybe.
Do they have this shit in Norkville? Is that why we're broadcasting EAMs and shit?

why would the 3 letter agencies be looking for software vulnerabilities when that Intel whistleblower (who provided proof he actually worked at Intel) said if you own pretty much any current intel chipset you are already owned by the ME that operates independent of the CPU?

dumb thread

According to the documents it may be some sort of high tech malware years ahead of what viruses look like now.
We don't know too much about it.

>OPERATION PIXEL
>OPERATION PIXEL

CIA can't change physics just because you're a schizo.

sorry faggot.

are you fucking shitting me
>pic related

would probably be easier to just hide cameras in the screens/remote receivers than alter how the the the projection aspects of a tv work on the fly. regardless they have been watching us for years, and while its fucked up i dont think we have anything to worry about if were not breaking any crimes. the patriot act passed years ago, the NDAA passed years ago, PRISM was operational years ago. of course this is always possible to change but if (when) it does we would be powerless to stop it anyway. the best you could do is move out of the country and live off the grid, but good luck with that.

good

if they're watching Sup Forums this means they will eventually get red pilled by our truthbombs

happy times

hurr durr your nvidia gpu has an ingrained cummie sniffer

Is this why they call it a black mirror?

Reminder:

Picture related. Do not engage shills.

shitty slide/bait

You get paid to be here, we enjoy it :)

You're the optimist here.

But what they're using it for is heinous. It may have been part of the Bush-Obama administration, we can't find any documents starting when the operation came into play.
I think deep state had access to this and saw it's potential in the neutralization.

>Information is power, what will their power look like

whenever i see mcconaughey suckin a fag, i know we have a happening

?

Are her tits really that big?

NOT MUH PIXELZ

CIA NIGGERS CAN SUCK MY TAINT
>CIA NIGGERS CAN SUCK MY TAINT

fukc you

Pg 21

Pg 74

These fugging pics get me every time. Got anymore?

The documents are so scarce we don't have much to work with, but what aren't they showing us? THIS is all we get on the operation?

I mean some of the stuff is scary by itself, but it's not at all the whole picture.

They can use your earphones as mics

>metadata
way too much data for them to see it all.
literally it is auto recognition

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

no
they want to are trying to install spyware on the browser by default now
facebook and myspace brought that up
it started on myspace. they let people put spyware links in comments and shit. dont know from what type of browser shit but it started to happen.
same time facebook came around and everybody started saying, im going there.
facebook its all default. spyware, like those things that would say see who visits your page or something. Wel.. thats what facebook is about.

nobody goes there to get up with people they go there to spy on everybody elese. thats why i dont fuck with it. i got a life and mind my own businss.

so, theyre trying to put spyware in every browser, thing is noone likes it and they always try to say you dont know what spyware is.
it wont be them going where going to put spyware in, theyll be going you want it, then youll say, its spyware, and theyll say you dont know.

dont ask. ANd this stupid topic is trying to brainwash you into thinking its ok that its going in in some way you dotn know nothing about it while the OP begs teh question on everything

fuck this topic its stupid

>dont ask. ANd this stupid topic is trying to brainwash you into thinking its ok that its going in in some way you dotn know nothing about it while the OP begs teh question on everything

autism?

trump has already deactivated major parts of PRISM.
> i dont think we have anything to worry about if were not breaking any crimes
somebody needs to give this man the basic gestalt.

this topic is stupid
there are hidden pixels they put on images on some shit that gets called up from other sites and other shit like that they use to track you from one page to the next.

what the fuck is this retard going on about? OP its like hes like its secretand its hidden but i'll never tell
FAKE

>it started on myspace.
sure it did, myass myspace.

this kebab covered slight bit, but there is more to it i am sure:::

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

>This is big.
If true.

>CIA can't change physics just because you're a schizo.
Of course they can! We all live in the Matrix.

Plus consider that we never landed on the Moon and have a child sex colony on Mars.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE

POO IN LOO LMAO

You can do this with LED's, so it's not too farfetched to say it might work with other pixel-display tech
google ledcoms? / led communications?

> LED (Light-emitting diode) to LED communication, also known as “Mobile Device Light

> Visible light communication (VLC) is a data communications variant which uses visible light ... Penn