HAPPENING

>be me
>check mail
>Canadian government wants to conduct a manditory survey
>already did the mandatory population census this year

They literally want me to schedule interviews to have some government faggot to come to my apartment and mine sensitive information about my lifestyle, spending habits almost anything about me me. 1 day every month FOR 6 MONTHS.

I LITERALLY HAVE TO SUBMIT TO AN INTERROGATION EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS OR THEY PUT ME IN JAIL

Any legalfags around? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ
simpletax.ca/calculator
ativa.com/canada-child-benefit-calculator/
cppib.com/en/our-performance/
health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/waittimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
statcan.gc.ca/eng/start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union#Applying_the_diagnosis
census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/about/survey-is-mandatory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harper made it optional. Trudeau brought it back because the census department targets people with it.

You're mandated by law to participate, but you're not mandated by law to tell the truth.

Post the letter (with your personal info blocked out)

>be a leaf
>get racked by government

bfffhahahahaa

f

It’s under the (Statistics Act), I can literally be jailed for up to 3 months if I decline. I’ve been looking into it. It’s not a census, it’s different.

Cool pepe

Say that you reading Qur'an and doing namaz everyday, and you will be next president.

It's like jury duty or conscription. The state has the ability to compel your participation, but not your honesty.

Pretend you didnt get it? Leave that shit third world country?

What kind of police state hellhole are you living in?

Is this real? They can legally interrogate you, just for shits and giggles?

You can't avoid federal mandated service or you get a decent fine or even sent to prison in some cases. They can only compel speech if you're issued a subpoena by a judge, and in this case you're allowed to invoke section 7/11c of the charter to remain silent.

We don't have conscription. It didn't exactly work out well when they did it in the past

compel honesty, sorry

> post iotbw posters in your own house

Just rant about the Jews and shit, fuck them make it as uncomfy as possible

No man it’s real, I’ve never seen anything like this before which is why I am chimping out.

Once a month, Ill come up from Michigan, and pretend to be you.

We have conscription on the books, it's just not used. We've had it since the Militia Act, 1904.

>They have forced speech, but not free speech

why not just hit on him

Time to leave I would legit pack up and leave

Kek!
Oh Canada... what's next on to Do list... Jail People if they Criticize Islam!?.... Oh Wait.....

I misspoke. The government can compel your participation by decree, but only a judge can compel your honesty and in this case you have the right to remain silent.

Make sense? We don't claim to be some lolbert or free society, everyone is required to fill out the census by law and anyone selected for the longform is required to fill it out as well. It's a good program to be honest, but some people are targeted with longform by the public service. They don't draw numbers.

Im just a normie, I do normie things. I don’t know why they’re literally threatening personal information out of me. My neighbors didn’t get this shit, just me.

How long is the interview? What is the purpose or the "purpose" they say on paper?
>I go to work
>when i get off i volunteer
>Pay taxes
>say pledge of allegiance
>then go to bed.
You better say this.

Plenty of countries do this, including yours. We don't. Trudeau passed the same resolution for Muslims that the US Congress and Harper passed for the kikes in 2015. Instead of denouncing islamphobia is was anti-semitism. Yet nobody cared about that for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ

Look what the Americans are adopting. This was a congressional meeting from.. today.

Mandatory means u dont have to, means it's optional afaik.

Its not obligarory.

They're testing whether or not you're a good candidate for the proposed interracial breeding program. Enjoy your assigned slam pig.

>Be me
>check mail
>Federal Indictment
>Into the trash it goes

kek

You're retarded

>Im just a normie, I do normie things.
That's the point. It's used for business and local governments mostly. Anyone can go to statscan and find the most obscure stats imaginable. Trudeau claims the longform helps our GDP and efficiency and he's probably right.

What the fuck

Just pretend that you're not home when they come you whiny faggot. We have this kind of "mandatory" surveys too and nobody gives a fuck or goes to jail anyway.

The reason the feds can compel participation is because of the freeloader problem. People will skip jury duty, conscription, census filing, etc. if they are allowed to do so. If you can't sample the entire population all of these concepts become tainted, both in the public eye and when national representation is needed.

I like that we don't allow freeloaders. I've never been fond of the concept of liberty. Americans can't even talk about their kike ruling class and they have the greatest free speech protections, in theory.

They say it’s a “labour survey” but I looked into it and they ask aboot lifestyle choices and just random shit, but you can’t refuse any questions. The initial interview will be followed by “short follow up interviews for the next consecutive 5 months”, doesn’t really specify how long they may be, kind of just says answer or go to jail

They don't leave you alone. They will come right up until the next census. If you leave the country for more than six months you lose your entire benefits for the year, so nobody does it.

lol I did this alrady guy

its basically a really boring interview

but yeah it's done 6 times

i did it last year

Your country is so frelled. That's what you get for voting leftist for so many generations. Eventually they will make it illegal to be white and/or Christian up there.

You have 45,000,000 niggers though, and you gave king nigger a majority twice. Our largest minority is 5% chink. It's not even close.

Does the information gathered from you include your opinions? Because if it does, you might look at it as an opportunity to represent your demographic group and drop red pills

Yeah, we have the same called national office of statistics. They gave me a booklet of stamps in exchange for poking their nose into my business and asking dopey questions for six months.
No asking...you get the stamps, and your in!

Canadians look at American lolberts and laugh. Your working class pays a higher rate of tax than we do, and you receive nothing from your taxes.

simpletax.ca/calculator
ativa.com/canada-child-benefit-calculator/
cppib.com/en/our-performance/
health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/waittimes/

statistics are useful. As long as the questions aren't absurd i would just answer truthfully. Every time the census bureau showed up at my place my dad would just slam the door in their face. The agent seemed like a nice guy just doing his job.

Oh the longform questions are absolutely absurd. Like how many toilet seats have you purchased in the last ten years, absurd.

(((they))) know

wow your fucked OP

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Jesus you cunts are fucked.

Harper was conservative. Most elections in history are subject to the pendulum effect. If you swing so far one way, it will swing in the opposite direction shortly after. Kind of like Onigger and Trump. Canada is so sick of Trucuck that it’s obvious we will swing right next term. Sorry you had to find out this way but you might just get a roastie for prez next election

You should see what they make our businesses fill out. StatsCan can you tell you almost anything about anything in this country.

statcan.gc.ca/eng/start

Crawl down the rabbit hole and see what you can find.

>mfw I still haven't signed up for the draft and won't

spend the entire time ranting and raving about the jews and niggers.
>so user, on a scale of 1 to 10, how happy were you this past mon..
>THE FUCKING KIKES MAN. I swear to god, these JEWS just want to flood our country with shitskins to take us over.
>s-sir
>DON'T get me fucking STARTED

come to upstate jew york and marry me user

rar.exe

I agree

>fucking leafs and their nogunz

Every Canadian is signed up to the draft when he's issued his birth certificate or citizenship, and 99% don't even know it.

You don't know the half of it. At the end of the sessions you have to submit to a camera suppository shaped like Justin Trudeau's penis.

It's also warm and soft...and attached to Justin Trudeau

They said this year the average cost per person in the country for healthcare was $6600.

That's more than anything pre-obama care US citizens had. Imagine what you could do with an extra $6600.00 in your pocket every year.

We have guns we just don’t let retards own them. Sorry to hear about that shooting in Texas, hopefully next weeks is better

>Like how many toilet seats have you purchased in the last ten years, absurd.
kek

>you receive nothing from your taxes.
Indeed. I don't have a bureaucrat asking me how many toilet seats I've purchased in the last five years

We have guns. Tons of them. I can walk down to the store and buy a 50 cal tomorrow and they can't even write down my name, by law. I had to pass a safety course when I was 16 and I have to have a background check every five years when I renew my PAL. Handguns are registered and there are background checks. Mass produced rifles are made restricted usually, like the AR and AK most notably. Not the SKS or some other ones though.

Most people on both sides are happy with our gun laws. Tacticool people and paranoid city people are the only ones not happy with it.

>freeloader
>wanting to be left the fuck alone

Lie you fuck stain leaf

You're unironically being targeted by the government. It's a common scare tactic of authoritarian systems, I'd be careful and do not say anything in the slightest that could have them advocate you receive a "Summary of Well-Being".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union#Applying_the_diagnosis

Canadians have a fundamentally different idea about how the state should function. Lolberts are a ridiculously small percentage of the population, and even they agree with government run insurance for healthcare.

We have some provinces that run their own telco and automobile insurance as well.

this can't be real, Jesus Christ

>wanting to be left the fuck alone
Anyone has the option to fuck off into the territories and live off the land if they want.

Most countries have mandatory censuses dude, your country probably has one you've just been lucky enough not to do it

Go to jail. Say don't tread on me

it's basically household income
& how many in each household + avg hours you work etc

plz post letter.. block out personal info

burger here I want know what they look like plz

That's the normal census. The longform will ask you all sorts of weird questions.

Agree to meet outside your apartment because reasons.
Call 15 minutes prior to appointed time that you are not making it in the right time because reasons. Tell that you will be 15 minutes late. Arrive 20 minutes late, arrange so that 3 minutes after that yo get a call. Answer the call, listen for some time as your friend tell you that you need to come asap to meet him, answer "Yes I will be there in 10 minutes".
Tell interviewer that you need to leave.
Stand up and fuck off.

What happens if an American dodges jury duty? What happened to Americans that dodged the Vietnam draft? Remind me.

Yes you do you fucking retard
census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/about/survey-is-mandatory.html

yeah we do, the gov't is actually capable of doing things in the public interest...americans love thinking the gubmint is coming fur der gunz

>What happens if an American dodges jury duty?
nothing to me at least but I live in a city and they dont care.

>the gov't is actually capable of doing things in the public interest
People didn't even question the gubbermint until the third world invasion and all the seedy shit it brought with it. We had a pretty damn good country.

Remember leaf, if you lie to them or avoid them, then they win!!

Do not answer it, you do not have any legal obligation to receive the paper, they cannot prove you received it.

Do not do anything, wait for someone to come to your door, chances are they won't because it's expensive so mandate someone.

Also, if you _have_ to do it, lie.
Lie a fucking lot, it's not illegal to lie.

Or forget. It's not illegal to forget.

Just grow some balls and go to jail m8

HAHAHAHAHA

Canadians you are SO fucked from here on out. Honestly if you're white and on the East Coast just hit me up I'm in Syracuse, NY and I shitpost all day - never ONCE gotten any shit about it.

>People didn't even question the gubbermint until
Are you by any chance germans?

Even people thought Trudeau Sr. was a commie that still cared about leafs deep down. The bureaucracy was even largely respected until Mulroney, affirmative action, and all that shit.

This is an opportunity
>tell the govfag that you spend 80% of your income on eggs
>when he calls you out on it pull a dozen eggs out of the fridge and crack them over your head seductively
>Make sure to maintain eye contact at all times
>ask him if he would like an omelet with extra mayo ;)

>If you leave the country for more than six months you lose your entire benefits for the year, so nobody does it.

you absolute fucking cuck. you lower than whaleshit excuse for a human being. you complete embarrassment to people who call themselves humans.

Technically the Sr. to Justin was Castro - a commie to the core.

Your internet history probably has triggered a few flags.

We had a pretty damn good country man. When you're on top and your neighbours look like you people don't tend to question things. Our federal government still is largely competent, despite what people like to say. Obviously third world immigration will destroy everything eventually that doesn't need to be said.

>So, what do you do in life?
>I forgot.
>What do you mean you fo--
>I forgot.

>people don't tend to question things
Stupid people. Deserve everything that is happening to them.

Yeah but Trudeau Sr. did some good things for the working man, even if most of it was with borrowed money. Nobody thought he hated Canadians. He hated the aristocracy for sure, especially the British and American foreign ownership, which is rather funny because his trustfund kid now runs the country.

they eventually phone you..they did for me

honestly, there are web surveys that are more invasive than this was... if youre honest w/your taxes this should be no different

SO...gas the Germans?

I'm pretty sure that's hate speech and illegal in cucknada.
Also, inb4 the officer orders him to call him by a different pronoun.

Germans are good goys, they will gas themselves this time.