Riddle me this

WHY IS MY GOVERNOR IN ISRAEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ericgreitens/status/882776827533578241?lang=en
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41923007
missouripartnership.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MO-Connections_Israel.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kissing the ring, like they all are expected to do now, from the President on down

Because your country is Israeli colony, stupid goy.

i'm just curious what his official agenda is. day 2 on Sup Forums and im still tryin to swallow the pill, also my brain feels as if its melting

636/314 up in this bitch

small world

And you fucking CUNTS worship the fake jews. Sup Forums is a joke!

Not trying to be rude (kind of) but literally lurk more before you post.

Because he's your governer

seeing as how the federal government is in charge of international affairs, he's probably selling you out

I prob shouldn't be postin on here at all cn is that i dont have a fuckin clue what's really goin on

my towns mp was caught meeting him of late,priti from bolton a muslim and she was fired for it

Every 6 months the boss calls you in for a 1 on 1

Just an fyi to reply you click the number your replying to. That's all you get. Enjoy the redpills!

Greitens was a Democrat a few years ago before switching to the Republican party and winning the governorship

much appreciated

where is the upvote button?

Kansas City, Columbia, and St. Louis must be excised as the tumors they are to save the rest of Missouri.

it's right by the petrol you sniff you abbo cunt

Fuck off you bogan cunt, you're not even fit to be called an aussie with weak bait like that shit.

I really hate this faggot
I'd like to see if a bullet could fit through that dumb fucking tooth gap

i want to beleive dudes legit but again, i don't have a fucking clue
twitter.com/ericgreitens/status/882776827533578241?lang=en

I'm sorry that I am not so tech-savy. I have not done any programming in high school. Ffs i was told you guys here are the coolest place on the internet. Guess I was told a lie.

Same, you want to fuck?

I wasted all my kindness to so get fuck by your emu overlords

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41923007

Being a good goy.He will come back wanting money for the Israeli army.

Meeting the real President.

i hope that's not the case

On Sunday, Governor Eric Greitens will depart for a trade mission to Israel. The Governor will meet with top government, business, and educational leaders in an effort to strengthen the economic and cultural bonds between Missouri and the State of Israel. The Governor will be working to bring more jobs to Missouri and establish innovative partnerships in higher education, cybersecurity, agriculture, and public safety.

The trip is being funded by the Hawthorn Foundation and the Republican Jewish Coalition. This is the Governor’s final trade mission of his first year in office. Previous trips have resulted in hundreds of new Missouri jobs and new relationships to sell more Missouri products overseas.

For more information on Missouri’s connection to Israel: missouripartnership.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MO-Connections_Israel.pdf