Chechens

Even if you dislike the Chechens you have to admit that they are based, if Swedes or Germans were as nationalistic as them then Europe would be great.

>Chechens dont allow their women to marry foreigners.
>No Gays
>Traditional

Famous Chechen singer tried to marry a Armenian, Kadyrov kidnapped her and brought her back to Chechnya and scolded her on live TV for trying to marry a foreigner
youtube.com/watch?v=XMWTZHrPH1w

Chechen group beating up foreigners trying to pick up their Girls
youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJrw59Qrck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If we were so nationalistic the Je- I mean the Anglos would bomb Dresden again

Ramzan is /our/guy

Kill them all.

My friends got jumped by Chechens for being Christian.

Putin should've finished the job

tell the story user
where you from btw?

'Chechnya is predominantly Muslim'

yea nah fuck these inbred cunts

He's a filthy Mudslime.

>No Gays
>implying its something good

They're all muslims, you dummy.

That parts okay.

no its not you freaking bigot

Go off yourself you degenerate

>No Gays
Please...

>nationalist
>don't have nation

>Chechen group beating up foreigners trying to pick up their Girlsyoutube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o
Is the beaten guy a russian?

>is this guy a russian
jebote glavu

Germany. They were working for their church and a group of Chechens started intimidating them, one was the leader of the group and he slapped my friends, they reacted and when the main Chechen started losing all the Chechens jumped in.

they seem to like to pick on people for no reason, heard similiar story from an alpbro not long ago
>assaulting a church group
thats fucking weak m8

Do Ruski nationalists/skinheads fight Chechens much?

i assume so. havent seen anything in the news latetly though.
all incidents/conflicts between russians and cuacasian people get regulated by the police ASAP.
they are afraid nationalistic moods, if you understand what i mean.

Lol what

It's like saying NK is good because they're nationalistic. Except it's worse because chechens are terrorists and killers.

Both their "volunteer" and professional military forces have been documented killing/raping civillians for shits and giggles.

>based
>muslim

Choose one delusional faggot

Idiot.

Chechens also sell drugs and form gangs in the unfortunate countries that welcome them
Fuck off subhuman

Chechens once broke into my house and fucked me in the ass. At first i was like "they aint gay so they wont rape me" but out of nowhere they just rammed my ass.

FUCK CHECHENS :(

Uzbek.

Chechens are so alpha even the normally alpha Russian gopniks are afraid of them. They're like hyper alpha. I'd like to see them compete against our toughest Tyrones desu

chechens are just white niggers, from all the videos I've seen they act just the same.

>low impulse control
>only fight in groups
>low iq
>think the muslims will spare them

Chechens ain't got shit on bulgarians. Whole Europe wants to hold us back and if it wasn't 500 years of slavery (tnx to Venetian and English jews) and then another ~50 years of Russian jews the Balkans would be leading this hole of degeneracy called European union.

>gypsy talking smack

Fuck off cigan

Yes and no sort of thing. Our interests don’t cross much, because they are not supposed to be a part of Russia or live anywhere in Europe. Let chechens commit as much crime as they can. Tolerant idiots deserve to be victims of churkas

Don't you have to attend Ahmed's obligatory cock sucking of tolerance session, Hans?

that's pretty based for mudslimes plus they are gentlemanly about their beatings and don't fuck the offenders up too much, just enough for a stern warning that probably works to curb future cunts from picking up their women