Why is nationalism a bod thing now?

Why is nationalism a bod thing now?

fuck I mean bad

because it opposes mass immigration

And that's a bad thing how?

But like, do we even need countries anymore man? Like, let's all just be the human race. And have like, one big country, brah. That's the future bro. Get on board the love train.

Charlottesville spooked people

white guilt.

Because we're suppose to feel empathy and compassion for the inferiors to the point where we'll ourselves go extinct to put the end to racist statistics, evening the playing field (to the lowest level)

don't ask me

>Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system
the economic part is the problem, just because germans dont buy chevvys does not mean yyoyyu have to go full protectionist anti free trade

because the jew fears the samurai.

Because importing an unlimited amount of uneducated niggers that sponsor even more unlimited amounts of uneducated niggers will eventually destroy society and turn every city into Detroit.

Nationalism has always been a bad thing because it undermines the caste system.

nationalism is bad if you hate your country

which everyone should because they all have faults

it leads to blind pro-national sentiment and the mistreatment of others

i.e. the holocaust

of course, this is great if you wanna murder millions of people for no reason or put black people in cages and call them niggers and spit on them instead of trying to promote systems in which all participants can benefit

oh wait this board does *eye roll*

>is nationalism bad?

No.

Who will satisfy you wife without big black bulls migrating to your country, you idiot

>*eye role*

Yes goy, nationalism is very bad. Open borders for all and fuck all the nations accomplishment and unification goy.

>ginger
even in cartoon form they're fucking disgusting

You always was a silly hoe

It is bod because of Nazism for the most part.

it's okay before you let in the immigrants but not after.