U of C - IOTBW

For your viewing pleasure, I present to thee, /IOTBW/ at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
There's a few rocks on campus that are unofficially 'Free Speech Rocks', and in the past have been painted Trump/MAGA, a Confederate flag, and now IOTBW. IOTBW was painted over with "BE KIND

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=10117
twitter.com/NattAhTatt/status/927702652288491521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking nice, good to hear you guys up north are busy

> it is part of a calculated campaign to halt progress on the dismantling of white supremacy
> It frames the work of racial justice advocates as an attack and white people as victims. This could not be further from the truth.

How is deliberate socioeconomic targeting of a group based on their race not considered an attack against those individuals?

I can't remember what was painted underneath, but "KILL FASCISTS" was painted over it.

holy shit you guys already got snow

Is this at Oberlin?

Its a virtue to be prejudiced against whites because my marxist professor said so

Haha great try with fighting the fake Communists plants. However you know once they destroy your country we will simply be rid of them. Why not just submit to the chaos? Give up leaf.

"This week saw another incidence of racist propagandizing"

Written by an adult college student. Kek.

We're doing our best.. I wasn't directly involved with any of these, but I know the individuals, & they're quite motivated..
Beats me. They're hellbent on the destruction of Western Civilization, and time's running out..
University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
IOTBW is genius. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the statement but it still triggers, and has certainly lead to many discussions.

Made local news too lmao

These people are legitimately delusional

>"Spearheaded by a campus community member, our team was able to assist with painting over the message on Monday afternoon."

Ahahaha it took an entire team of fat fucking landwhales to repaint a fucking rock. "Spearheaded" what is this their D-day. 10/10

it's amusing how they can't hide their hatred

This is such a bad newspaper. Its spread at all the major metro stations nationwide and its fucking horrible leftist propaganda.

Dismayed for white people finally asking to be left alone.
To stop being denigrated and abused with race hate and threats

we had metro in Hungary too, but the gov didn't give them commercials so they left the country.

no they didn't, they're still handing them out in the subways and shit

>fake communist plants
>not a literal slave to Jewish communism

Wew lad.

Really? I only saw something new named Lokál or something like that.

They're STRONG and INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN, okay shitlord?!

I saw some old woman handing out green newspapers in the subway at móricz yesterday, I didn't look closely but I assumed it was metro

>the prank was born in a Sup Forums chat room, a dark corner of the internet famous for, among other things, hacking to steal nudes of famous people and tracking down creeps in real life to harass them,

the chat room Sup Forums strikes again

Wikipedia says metro ceased in 2016.06.14.

PROVES THE JUDEN HAS TURNED THE WHITE MANS OWN WOMAN AGAINST THEM!

WHILE THE OTHER KIKE BRETHREN OF THEIR TRIBE RAPE AND MOLEST WOMAN AND CHILDREN IN HOLLYWOOD AND AROUND THE GLOBE!

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!

Pull your fucking dick out.

>it’s okay to be white
>racist propaganda
Good job feminists!

whoever had the idea for this should feel good that it worked perfectly

What gets me about this is that it seems they decided IOTBW was part of a broader White Supremist effort because they found the threads from whence it came.

BUT if they found those threads, then they must have also found out that we wanted them to react IN THE EXACT WAY THEY HAVE.

How can they do both at the same time?

1000 years of trump rule

>pressing the university administration to take incidents of hate seriously and respond appropriately
>it's okay to be white
Meanwhile the University has said they support the right to free speech, and support open dialogue etc. I'm pretty sure they sent me an email about it.
Not a clue desu. They likely didn't bother reading the threads themselves. They likely think the same old tactics of screaming & crying will continue to work. Their response alone allows us to openly discuss their blind hatred.

>dismantling of white supremacy
>fighting hate

It's always this SPLC newspeak. I'm not even sure THEY know what they mean.

>racial justice advocates
SJWs and RJAs

Well done, Sup Forums. You are the master trolls of the world. Remember: Do not change the message. There is no stage two.

Same university

THERE \\ IS \\ A \\ DIFFERENT BETWEEN \\ FREEDOM OF \\ SPEECH \\ AND \\ WRONG \\ SPEECH

Forgot to press See more :^)

>It's okay to be black
>It's okay to be asian
>It's okay to be trans
>It's okay to be muslim
>It's okay to be gay

WRONG! Everyone is wrong to someone else

I guess it's not okay to be white guess it's time to gas them

It needs to be repeated.
Openly
With discussion where only one question is asked repeatedly - Is it okay to be white?
Yes-no answer is only accepted. No but-s, no if-s.
Do it, faggots.

People like this should be hanged, no matter what colour they are.

Why is free speech relegated to the surface of a fucking rock?

>They likely think the same old tactics of screaming & crying will continue to work.
But aren't they correct?

>University of Maryland user posts IOTBW
>Some form of non-white woman whines about it on JewTube
>University refuses to ban "hate symbols"
>University """""students""""" chimp out

campusreform.org/?ID=10117

It's actually pretty effective since it's pretty much dead center on campus, hundreds walk past every hour, and it's easy enough to post controversial stuff without being noticed.
It's forced them to overplay their hand. Their overreaction to such a simple statement reveals who they truly are.

It should be repeated there until they die from screeching or it's okay to be white.

The oreo passage is utter cancer.

But who are they? "In power" is who they are. The (((University))) also formed a hate speech division, complete with a Himmler to head it and a secret police to ferret out those who might make offensive jokes.

That would be to kind. . . Deport them to nigger-run countries

They're not delusional, they know exactly what they're doing. The longer this goes on without these people being properly identified as evil, the longer we all have to deal with it.

Good idea, let them enjoy diversity

IOTBW is the meme to be seen in 20-17

>It's hate speech/a hate crime, because, uh, I say so
Jesus, there's no winning against these freaks.

I don't have a printer but I want to put these up. What do?

But user, how do people if higher learning not tell the difference?

U or C student here checking in. Good work original posterer for the epic but blasting you caused. Keep it up! They cannot win this argument. I was talking to a few normie whites and the insanity of the situation started to redpill them. “I don’t understand why this poster is so bad, all it says is that it is ‘ok’ to be white?”...

Do not alter the message. It is perfect.

Keep making posters.

>Invoking "Freedom of speech has a limit, BUT..." over the phrase "It's okay to be white"
Christ...

There is.

This is why (((hate speech))) is a shitty meme.

Go print them in print shop.

Was expecting "Traps aren't gay" painted on some rock

0/10

Wow, Canadians really are just cringey pseudo Americans.

Its like people who respond to clear bait threads, even stating that they know its bait. These faggots just cant help themselves, I don't understand it either.

They'll get accused of """""""""ignoring racism"""""""" if they don't react to those stickers.

Just leafies showing their love for snow.
How is this racist?

I've seen people say the song "White Christmas" is racist becaue of the word white.

Snow is white

it say make Donald Drumpf again

I thought of this, but what if they say "sorry, we don't print RACE HATRED. we're promptly reporting you to the RCMP." ?

>confederate flag
>in Canada
why

retarded shit

it's literally the right wing version of the LGBT flag -- pure identity politics.

oh my god when they put up their stupid posters abotu "muh islamophoa" Can you just go around a put IOTBW underneath them? Not over, just underneath

step 1
premtively deface it by slipping in the word NOT
>its' NOT okay to be white
watch liberals circle jerk all over themselves

Step 2 slip the words "A" and "KNIGHT' in there
>It's NOT oaky to be A white KNIGHT
sit back and kek as libtards with dry cum stains REEEEE all over again

Read:

Don't change the message.

Isn't there self-service print shops where you go to a PC with a printer and print whatever you want and they just count the number of prints?

Holy fuck.
I just woke up my kids laughing when I saw those fucking bananas.

Top kek

(((Advanced Talmud)))

Wow, just look at the things the pavement apes are saying about the teacher in this video
twitter.com/NattAhTatt/status/927702652288491521

The day of the oven cannot come soon enough

Freedom of speech has a limit even in the states (yelling fire in a movie theatre) but it's certainly not a benign statement like "it's okay to be white/black/asian"

Why are libshits so retarded?

>It's passive aggressive racism. Play the victim, then claim that you are defending yourself against a threat. That way you can be a aggressor under the pretence of defending yourself.

>That way you can be a aggressor under the pretence of defending yourself.
It's like these people are congenitally irony deficient. Like, whatever gene normal people have that allows them to perceive hypocrisy, these people lack.

Email me at [email protected] if you feel like chattin, maybe meeting up. For verification, tell me what monument is on the hill closest to the rock.
I think it might've originally said "Make America Great Again"; I think that was painted ~October last year.
It ended up being surrounded by bananas and candles; I had a pic but lost it.

What's hilarious about this is that it proves that speech can become hate speech from their perspective simply for not contributing to a narrative.

>a flag represents the identity of a political movement

Come on, leaf.

It shows how they can make literally anything hate speech if they claim its used at some point in time by a person that they labelled a white supremacist.

See: racist numbers

damn, Canadian girls have small tits

the stars and bars (as a symbol of southern US secession) in Canada makes no sense unless it's an identity politics statement, admit it.

>purportedly white
What the fuck? What's "purported" about a scientifically-backed statistical value?