Bill Nye is doing an AMA on reddit right now

Bill Nye is doing an AMA on reddit right now.
What should I ask? want to tell him he's shit on the science for politics.

For the interested
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7bntfu/im_bill_nye_and_im_on_a_quest_to_end/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask, why am I uninteresting and lack individual ideas.

12 hours ago dipshit

asked him when hill go for a masters or phd in a scientific field.

Do you know what a timestamp is? Look it up and then look at that thread again.

To kill him self, no doubt it has an army of shills protecting it.

Another

Ask why he destroyed Romulus

Bill Nye is not a scientist or an intellectual. He is a TV personality who was picked because of his facial bone structure. He is an idiot, so it is no wonder he can't answer these questions.

I really hope these are photoshopped because he sounds like a pants-on-head retard. No wonder why he wasn't able to get anything more than a bachelor's degree in mech engineering.

They aren't shopped and he truly is pants-on-head

They are not. It honestly sounds like speech AI. I bet he was too lazy and just used an auto-reply,

Ask him if he's a blackmailed pedophile and if that's why he's agreed to become a mouthpiece for left-wing propaganda.

Nah man just read through a thread on Sup Forums earlier on. He's a brainlet douche.
Nope, stop making excuses. Why on earth would he do that exactly? When an AI bot could come out with anything and put him in the shit even more.

>Making a thread just to let everyone know that Reddit is about to do a Bill Nye AMA
If I were a mod I would ban you and then hire a hitman to kill you

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

Check this shit out if anyone can be arsed.

Ask him why he pretend to be scientist, when he is actually just an engineer.

He's been nuts for a long time now (possibly forever, but hard to judge the age before social media.) His AMA could've literally been made by an AI bot it was so nonsensical. Same with Bill Nye Saves the World tbqh.

But can we PLEASE give it up for DJ Seahorse?

Hello, Bill, I'm an aspiring female scientist and I want to know. If no scientific consensus is reached during science, does it mean it's scientific rape?

//fix my grammar, stage 2 is not to fuck up stage 1

Very amusing

it's fine

Learn to zoom text faggot.

You can zoom in the browser first, THEN take the screenshot. So many times people take a screenshot, then zoom in via the paint program.

I saved it from another thread you stupid ungrateful moose fucker.

Good luck getting through the cucked mods. Unless you know how to act super bluepilled.

lmao bill BTFO

I like it, post it.

He's only 61 and he's lost his marbles

Ask him what his thesis was on...

Give him patience, he has autism.

I hear tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yleeow rain. They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

God damnit, someone should have posted that. Would have loved to know that Bill Nye read that. he wouldn't reply of course.

Fuck we should have raided this.

>You want door fix Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? Is fair. We take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... They will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know rent has been paid.

>For this month.

it's over dumbass ledditor