How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDqw4rkJADw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I feel anything when it never happened?

no one cares kike

shit meant moscow

fuck russians

^.^

:DDDDDD

In school I was always skeptical about how something like that could ever happen. just by volume alone, I mean 6 million...please! At most 100,000 were killed by resisting, but no. I don't believe in the holocaust. The real one is the Holodomor in Ukraine. At least that is highly documented.

not picking the wink emoji

REALLY. MAKES. YOU. THINK.

Spbp

The indoctrination will only end when piece of shit murderous kikes end and all of them with their pets!

Um, it happened, sweetie. How could the grandchildren of Holocaust survivors inherit Holocaust trauma if it didn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDqw4rkJADw

>american education

:^(

It makes me :thinking:

The hearteyes smiley.
Inb4 jewish

Sad thing is this picture sums up every single year of American education including college

When will it end

Nr.25 because he's comtemplating why the numbers of deaths don't add up.

Me at the bottom left

McFuhrer's: Gorrillions and Gorrillions Gassed

>open the news today
>story about some "holocaust survivor" from my area who died recently
>had written a book and everything
>someone looked into it and found out she was neither Jewish nor even in Germany during that time

statisticly there were not enough jew is europe at that time. Its jewish propaganda.

How about a history snapchat?

What the fuck is that even supposed to teach to children?

That nazis are evil nazis

It's not. Exercises like these are a ploy to keep kids engaged in their classes and to help teachers and administrators sniff out the kids who don't have the right responses to the lessons.

It disgusts me, infuriates me and makes me feel ashamed. All because it didn't happened. Wish it happened senpai

Less convinced of it's reality than the Paddington movie showing a talking marmalade sandwich eating bear.

i laughed way too hard at this

Like a white nigger.