Is there any empirical evidence which shows homosexual adoptive parents are more likely to abuse...

Is there any empirical evidence which shows homosexual adoptive parents are more likely to abuse? There seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7258/study-same-sex-parenting-hurts-kids-more-we-james-barrett
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3358676
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There will never be a real study done because (((certain groups))) know exactly what the results would be.

There is a study which shows that I think 40% of all pedophiles are homosexual.

Correlation is not causation, and this is extremely important to note in these studies.

True, still a thing to keep in mind.

correlation is not causation is a go to fallacy for liberal redditors

"HURR YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING"

Well, you can show such a preponderance of evidence that you'd have to be willfully blind, deaf, and dumb to still ignore it

No, in this case you literally cannot prove anything. Being homosexual does not cause an increase in pedophilia. If you would like to say that homsexusly does cause an increase in pedophilia, that is fine. But I need proof, and some homosexuals engaging in pedophilia is not enough proof, because heterosexuals commit pedophilia as well. By the way, the study that the user was referring to, is only 1 study. 1 study is not enough to prove anything.

>and some homosexuals engaging in pedophilia is not enough proof, because heterosexuals commit pedophilia as well.

>Christians do it too

This is a bad argument, I agree with the rest though.

If you can't do the math on this one, nobody can help you
Stop watching BBC

isn't 18 months when they get the MMR shot?

If you can't do the math on this one, i can't help you
Stop watching BBC

I see it totally different. I wonder how many pedos are just hiding as homos. Not even addressing the wierdo straight people...but looking at the queers....At this point the anecdotal evidence is enough that I now just assume every faggot is just a pedo.

Correlation is correlation faggot, what do you think this is, chicken or the egg? Yes most gays are pedos, it's cute when they're 20 though

Yes it does--it literally does--and vice-versa as well. Homosexuals are more likely to molest children when you adjust for population size--and Homosexuals are several times more likely to have been molested as children than heterosexuals, something like 54% vs 7%.

>been molested as children
This might be the cause for both pedophilia and some homosexuality

source?

I know it's a bad argument, that's why I pointed it out. Saying "look, this homosexual engaged in pedophilia, so all homosexuals engage in pedo
Are you dumb? You literally just proved my point. The molestation could be the cause for both homosexuality and pedophilia. Ergo, homsexuality is not the fucking cause of the pedophilia. Jesus, you kids are actually dumb enough to walk in circles around yourselves and not notice.

YES

dailywire.com/news/7258/study-same-sex-parenting-hurts-kids-more-we-james-barrett

The worst thing is their offence to God.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

Australian media accidentally linked study and statistics prior to vote campaign that showed 33%ish of children in x2 homosexual parent homes were molested or sexual abused. Had other stats, there were screens and archives, was pulled very quickly.

Also showed that single mom's were still worse than diddling dads.

I can't imagine someone would get funding to do a study like that.

>windows phone
You are a stronger man than I ever will be

Pastor Anderson explains the homo question the best

He explains that all homos are pedos, and that The Bible says they function like wild animals. This is why they will engage in gay sex, typically do strange sex acts (like get poo'd/pissed on), have a high propensity to molest kids, and also a very high propensity for violence and murder.

The biggest redpill is this hidden camera footage of homos in a gay bar, all admitting they are pedos.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

If 5% of the population is gay but 40% of the pedo population is gay it doesn't point to causation because it doesn't have to. It shows both go hand in hand and gay people are more likely to be pedophiles. Not because it causes it but because both are sexual dysfunctions and it's not unthinkable that people with one sexual dysfunction have a propensity to develop others. Just like gay people are more likely to be promiscuous, careless with their sexual health, engage in sado masochism or other fetishes deemed more on the fringes of sexual behavior.

Whether or not they are more likely to abuse, the following is certainly true: Risky and unsuitable gay parent are more likely to be given children and warning signs of abuse are more likely to be ignored due to political correctness.
"Um, I'm a bit worried about the child we gave to that *gay* couple. Why does she always have a black eye?"
"WHAT THE FUCK?? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT???"

Well put

[Behavior patterns of child molesters.]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3358676

This study looked at male child molesters. 70% of the men abused girls, 26% abused boys, and 4% abused children of both sexes. So 30% of them displayed homosexual behavior--MUCH higher than the national percentage of homosexuals and bisexuals in 1988.

>Being homosexual does not cause an increase in pedophilia. If you would like to say that homsexusly does cause an increase in pedophilia, that is fine. But I need proof,
You also need proof to say it doesn't.

Disgusting faggots!

All homosexuals have been molested as kids. It's a vicious circle, a contagious mental disorder. Gays can't give birth to a child, their only means of leaving legacy is converting someone else at a young age.

That's not the default position so no.

>That's not the default position so no.
Who decides what the default position is?

>Gays can't give birth to a child, their only means of leaving legacy is converting someone else at a young age.

There was a documentary about those guys that seemed to suggest the same with that Asian looking guy in your pic. Do you know any other examples? Sounds kind of far fetched imo.

Wait, fat kids are likely to have been abused?

Fuck I'm going to shit on that chubby fucking shit who nicks my passion fruit.

That's fine. You can see it however you'd like. I can't tell you that your opinion is wrong, because it's an opinion. What I can tell you, is that the facts your basing it off of can't be legitimized, so you are basing your opinion off of illigitmate facts, which is extremely ignorant.

Correlation could mean anything you stupid fucking idiot.
>The thermometer goes up
>The ice-cream melts
The ice-cream melting is not caused by the thermometer going up. It's caused by a rise in temperature. Therefore they are correlated. The thermometer does no affect the ice cream in any way, shape or form. There's your 2nd grade explanation on why correlation is not causation. Google for more information, but I would recommend doing so, as you clearly have a very poor education in statistics.

Look here Belgium. I don't know what kind of Muzzie hit you hard enough to make you stupid, but they did a great job. No where NO WHERE in my posts did I say they were not correlated. I simply said "correlation is not causation" and the retarded Canadian started to argue that. If you could, please link the post in which I said there is no correlation. Don't worry friend, I'll patiently await your reply. That still doesn't change the fact: CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION. Jesus, it's like actually conversing with children.
I hope to God you never become a lawyer, because you don't understand burden of proof. It's not up to me to defend my position, it's up to you to provide evidence that my position is wrong. It's not assumed in general society that all homosexuals are pedophiles, ergo if you would like to claim they are; you need proof. I shouldn't have to defend every single homosexual on the planet from these claims. You should take your own stance and be able to back it up.

(((Whom))).

96% of pedos are male. Only 80% of victims are female. Therefore there is a disproportionate amount of gay pedos.

>>The thermometer goes up
>>The ice-cream melts
So I shouldn't bring ice cream into a room where the thermometer goes up.
And you shouldn't bring a child into a family with homosexuals.

This! The world should know the reality of the gay ideology. Wicked people to the bones.

The burden of proof is on anyone who is making a positive claim about reality. Both the statement homsexusly does cause an increase in pedophilia, and the statement homsexusly doesn't cause an increase in pedophilia, are positive claims about reality that require evidence. Without evidence from either side the only rational answer is that it is unknown weather homsexusly causes an increase in pedophilia. So where is your evidence that homsexusly doesn't cause an increase in pedophilia?

>Go into a room that is -10°
>Thermometer goes up to -9°
It still doesn't affect the ice cream. Again, the thermometer and the ice cream do not affect each other.
>Go into a room that is 100°
>Thermometer goes down to 99°
>No, we're fine. The thermometer didn't go up. Ice cream is safe.
They are correlated, but they have no affect on each other.

They also eat da poo poo. It's true.

Da poo poo? Do you eated da poo poo?

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

How about the 60% of pedophilia cases that weren't caused by homosexuals? If you're going to use that study (which you are, because it's the only study) then you have to acknowledge ALL of the findings. Not just the pieces that fit your narrative.
If you want to argue that 40% of pedophilia cases are committed by homosexuals, so homosexuality causes an increase in pedophilia. Then you also have to acknowledge that 60% of pedophilia cases are committed by heterosexuals, so being heterosexual is a cause for pedophilia. In 89% of pedophilia cases the victim knew the perp. That must mean that if you know a child, there is overwhelming that you're a pedophile. Do you not see how stupid that kind of logic is?

I'm not arguing there is causation. I'm arguing there isn't NEED for causation. Burger education needs to boost that reading comprehension. You're trying to prove a lack of causation from homosexuality to pedophilia and it's your fault for not being able to think diagonally. The point is not that one causes the other.

The point is that both are caused by a third element, which explains that when a person is a homosexual he was influenced by the same element that causes pedophilia, which explains why there is a disproportionate amount of people who suffer from both dysfunctions at the same time.

Homosexuality could be caused by childhood trauma, unhealthy or unnatural sexual development (cultural, situational, accidental,...) or mother nature shrugging and messing up some hormones and wiring (aka "I was born like this")

All of these happen to also be causes for pedophila. Which is why when you have a person who has a developmental or traumatic induced dysfunction, it's more likely they suffer from several (homosexuality, pedophilia, lack of self care, extreme fetishes, abusive/anti social behavior,...)

On top of that gay culture leads to and celebrates kink behavior and hedonism which only enlarges the problems that occur naturally.

Again, because you're a burger:
>I don't argue causation, I'm arguing we don't need causation to observe an increased risk

The thermometer doesn't serve as a cause, but as a clear sign of risk. Good point. Sexuality is a thermometer to parenting. When the thermo says "homosexual", don't put a kid in the family.

>40% of pedos are homos
>3.5% of the population are homos
>40% of pedos are 3.5% of the population

Cracks me up every time.

Proportionality to population size mate. Jesus do you trust niggers roaming around town?

This

>13% of the population commit 50% of the crime
>Nothing's wrong with those 13%

It's like saying
>75% of rapists are black
>7% of population are black men
SEE NO CAUSATION!
At the end of the day it's still black men doing the raping, regardless if they raped bc of genetics or muh oppreshun. I still don't approve of rapes and I still see the increased risk as a girl walking in a white or a black area.

You need a study, look at the statistics. They're 2% of the population yet they make up one third of child molesters. Therefore logic dictates that gay adoptive parents are significantly more likely to fuck the kid.

>93% of population is only 60% of pedophiles
>7% makes up 40% of pedophiles
You just proved that straight people are on average LESS likely to be pedophiles. Stop trolling. You can't be this stupid.

I'm not using any study because I'm not making a positive claim about reality. I don't know weather homosexuality causes an increase in pedophilia. You on the other hand claim to know it doesn't. This is a positive claim about reality. So where is you evidence?

Also, the logic of your statement seems a bit off to me. Of course having sexual feeling is a cause of pedophilia since people without sexual feeling are unlikely to do anything sexual. So you could say both heterosexuality and homosexuality cause pedophilia. The real question is does homosexuality causes an increase in pedophilia.

In this case. We don't need to show causation. Causation isn't the point, it's the corrolation that matters.

Ok, then we're arguing the same thing. Because my original argument here was simple and has been detracted. I'm very well aware other factors as I said you and I are arguing semantics at this point. I'm here for the idiots like this guy. As for the second part of your post, that I will argue. If the thermometer is above 0°c it's a good indication the ice-cream will melt every single time. If the thermometer reads homosexual it's not a good indication abuse will happen every single time. Apples and oranges friend.

Yes, of course I do. I don't just assume someone belongs to the unappealing portion of their population. I've met good African Americans, and I've met good homosexuals. I don't assume every African American is going to rob me, and I don't assume every homosexual is a pedophile.

I'm not saying heterosexuals aren't less likely. I'm saying being gay doesn't cause pedophilia.

You're right, in the way I argued it, I see your point. I don't have any empirical evidence that homosexuality does not show an increase in homosexuality. That's my fault, I got wrapped up in too many replies. I'm literally not here to argue anything except my OP.
I don't agree. Causation is extremely important. If you can identify the cause of pedophilia, you can solve it.

Knowing that there exists such a study, which shows a correlation between being homosexual and being a pedophile (no causation, just correlation) would you rather ask a random homosexual or a random heterosexual to look after your child?

"I wouldn't let any random person look after my child" is not a valid answer btw

What? Why? The only rational answer is not allowed, just so you can constrict your hypothetical to only 2 irrational outcomes. That's an awful hypothetical. I legitimately would let the person I trust more watch my child, because I'm a rational person.

Causation is irrelevant, correlation is what matters.

You’re missing the point. Even if some other factor is causing gays to molest kids, the fact still remains they molest kids at disproportionately high rates. Even if we only know correlation, we know you shouldn’t let kids be alone around gays since they’ll be at a much higher risk.

>niggers make up 15% of the population but over 50% of the crime
>correlation is not causation

>Jews are 1.5% of the population but own nearly all of large corporations and companies and media outlets

>Europe turned into a disgusting shithole rapeland as soon as it started importing mudslimes and not a moment earlier

None of that is true...

but it is true